Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins in Space Faucet  (Read 1246 times)
mrpetfreak (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:52:06 PM

Hey Bitcoin Community!

I just started my own small faucet.

http://coinsin.space

It has a animated space background.

You can earn 100 Sats every 180 minutes (For now)

No popups because noone likes them  Wink

If you have any suggestions feel free to write them.

Regards.
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:11:18 PM

hello mate i think 100 satosh 180 min is to low congrats with your faucet

mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:23:08 PM

Alright so what is a better time?

I need to wait for some approvals from ad networks.
I will update the time once everything is approved.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:36:38 PM

Alright so what is a better time?

I need to wait for some approvals from ad networks.
I will update the time once everything is approved.

not is better start a faucet and pubblicity in the forum only later you have the correct ads? Because 100 satoshi every 180 minute i don't think people use your faucet for now
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:48:33 PM

Not sure if I have the right ads. As I said I need to wait for approval on some ad networks.
I will definitly increase when everything ad related is working.
But as for now even these 100 Sats are too much  Grin
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:52:27 PM

I think 100 satoshi is too low for 180 min timer, and referral commission 5% is just too low!
Your faucet is new, and you have to put bigger rewards and referral, at least at start, so you can get free promotion from rotators and faucet list sites, and catch users who will come back to you and claim every day. And tbh, I was on your faucet for good 5 seconds, saw reward, and hit the big X...
I hope this will help you to improve faucet! Cheers!
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:11:23 PM

I think 100 satoshi is too low for 180 min timer, and referral commission 5% is just too low!
Your faucet is new, and you have to put bigger rewards and referral, at least at start, so you can get free promotion from rotators and faucet list sites, and catch users who will come back to you and claim every day. And tbh, I was on your faucet for good 5 seconds, saw reward, and hit the big X...
I hope this will help you to improve faucet! Cheers!

Yes I fully understand that. But I need to make profit from it in the longer run. If everyone gets 1000 Sats who visits the site and I only get 60 Sats from advertising per visitor the faucet will go empty very fast. So the first thing I need to do is increasing the income by placing more and better ads. Then I can calculate the new reward amount by calculating the ads income per visitor.
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:23:41 AM

Update:
Increased ref bonus to 20%
Lowered timer to 60 minutes.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:26:13 AM

Update:

fair enough mate, much better decreasing the time and increasing the rewards maybe adding some profitable ads can help you out to increase more your rewards good luck mate hope yo enjoy your earnings soon attract more visitors to your site. thank you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:49:53 AM

Update:

fair enough mate, much better decreasing the time and increasing the rewards maybe adding some profitable ads can help you out to increase
 more your rewards good luck mate hope yo enjoy your earnings soon attract more visitors to your site. thank you.

If you know any profitable ad networks just write them. I made the experience that coinmedia is a very good one. Adalso is also a good one, but you can only place 1 ad per site. Adbit.co is not very profitable. Do you know any others? I need network based ones because it doesn't make profit if there are no ads to display.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:21:10 AM

Update:

fair enough mate, much better decreasing the time and increasing the rewards maybe adding some profitable ads can help you out to increase
 more your rewards good luck mate hope yo enjoy your earnings soon attract more visitors to your site. thank you.

If you know any profitable ad networks just write them. I made the experience that coinmedia is a very good one. Adalso is also a good one, but you can only place 1 ad per site. Adbit.co is not very profitable. Do you know any others? I need network based ones because it doesn't make profit if there are no ads to display.
did you review aads? i use that before but not sure if they still profitable mate you can search for there thread here in our forums sorry mate not much familiar. good luck in your search.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

Update:

did you review aads? i use that before but not sure if they still profitable mate you can search for there thread here in our forums sorry mate not much familiar. good luck in your search.

Yeah I know a-ads. But they are only profitable if someone bids on the ad unit. If no one bids they don't display any ads. That's the problem Undecided
Mellowads is displaying all the time but they rejected my site because the traffic is too low for them. But yeah thank you!
I will continue my search.
bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:38:49 AM

Mellowads is displaying all the time but they rejected my site because the traffic is too low for them.

they rejected because you have low visitors in your site ) and so if you put big rewards i hope they will work with you)

mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:56:05 AM

Mellowads is displaying all the time but they rejected my site because the traffic is too low for them.

they rejected because you have low visitors in your site ) and so if you put big rewards i hope they will work with you)

Traffic is better than I thought however.
But mellowads wrote me that they only accept faucets with a alexa rank < 100k
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:17:39 PM

Yeah I added my faucet to some good faucet rotators etc.
But however my traffic has increased drastically!
My coinmedia view counter has changed from ~300 to ~2000 in less than 10 hours.
Faucetbox also said that there have been 338 payouts. Yesterday I had only 40 payouts...

I checked Analytics, too.
Almost every visitor is real (99%) and about 80% are new visitors.

I don't want the faucet to run out of money. So please give me some tips how to increase my ads income/other possibilities to earn something back as I don't make enough back to even fit the payout.

Yesterday Faucetbox showed me it will run out of money in 250 days. Today it was only 32 days...

Thank you!
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

Okay Faucet is filled with new Satoshis now.
However I think there was a lot of bots so I decided to add some more bot prevention.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:22:38 PM

Okay Faucet is filled with new Satoshis now.
However I think there was a lot of bots so I decided to add some more bot prevention.

Cannot see all the antibots, it seems you have a page with two halves, and one is partially covering the captcha.

And its gone.
reuschman

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:23:34 PM

You can earn 100 Sats every 180 minutes (For now)

I think this faucet has a low pay Sad  Undecided
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:25:54 PM

I refreshed the page found the bots, only to find Insufficient funds.

And its gone.
mrpetfreak (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

I refreshed the page found the bots, only to find Insufficient funds.

I'm sorry. I definitly refilled it. But Faucetbox needs 4 confirmations until it accepts deposits.
When I looked at Faucetbox it showed my balance so it works now.
The antibots have worked for me, too. The site is not responsive. I suggest using a desktop pc
or laptop and have the browser in full size.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: