Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 03:30:04 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] One of the first 500 Bitcointalk accounts to ever be created.  (Read 416 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
solidshotnosh (OP)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:40:07 PM

I have an account that i've created in 2010 when bitcointalk.org recently opened. It is one of the first 500 (UID is under 500) accounts to ever be created on this website, the account has less than 20 post on it. If you are interested PM me I prefer this transaction to be handled with a trusted escrow member here for seller and buyer safety. I really can't put a buy it now price on this account as it is part of bitcoin history as it is now a collectors item.

Feel free to make offers or add me on skype gowaccountbroker. Escrow is a must for payment unless buyer goes first. Thanks!
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:46:26 PM

Nothing you can expect from this account as it is only for nostalgic purposes,
but good luck on your sale.

mukundh3

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 10:58:39 PM

That is really cool you are selling one of the first accounts to be created, i'd assume most people wouldn't want to get rid of those rare accounts so i'm surprised to finally see one pop up! I'll start off with $35 for the account i'd offer you more if I had more bitcoin  Grin
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:05:14 AM

Thanks for your offer for $35, I am still accepting offers. This is a piece of internet history, to a serious buyer I can PM you from the account. My wife and I each created an account when the forum opened, i've sold the other one a few months ago this is the last one you will see for sale of this nature.
zybik

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:09:23 PM

Is the account still forsale? If so I'll offer $40, thanks!
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:20:54 AM

What's the potential rank for the account? Creation date, too? Please pm me your asking price.
solidshotnosh (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:48:14 PM

What's the potential rank for the account? Creation date, too? Please pm me your asking price.

Sent you a PM with the desired details. Still accepting offers, I am letting the account go today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: