Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit removed me from their signature campaign.  (Read 565 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:02:36 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 01:20:35 AM by tommorisonwebdesign

I got removed from the yoBit signature campaign on the basis of writing "half-assed" posts. i find this tro be incredibly insulting as I genuinely try to contribute to the community. i also am on topic and come up with good ideas, and have made trades and done business with other users and had no problem with 777coin. I am basically advertising to them for free.

go through my posts and you'll see what i'm talking about. I demand to be paid for the posts I have made, or i will leave negative trust.

I also have cerebral palsy and i type differently. this is totally discriminatory.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:13:58 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 01:28:48 AM by Xenophoto

Leave a negative trust on whom? Even if you leave a negative trust on YoBit's profile in here, it will actually do nothing. Take a look at his profile, there are negative trusts already and you're a non-DT member so it's very likely to be ignored.

I got removed from the yoBit signature campaign on the basis of writing "half-assed" posts.

Maybe they were referring to these kind of posts: Roll Eyes
Iv'e spent my coins in real life. Bought marijuana from a dispensary with them ;0. It's a pretty nice deal as I don't have to do a trade to cash.
I think Bitcoin is the best name. It refers to Bit like Bittorrent, which works on computers connected to each other. It's after all a P2P system
I got red trusted simply because of a miscommunication. I was posting about a legit trade as well as asking for Trust. I got red flagged for that.
I don't know much about trading myself either. I have not studied BTC vs USD and all of the other coins. it may be an idea to look at this as an idea to make money. You just have to learn how.

i find this tro be incredibly insulting as I genuinely try to contribute to the community. i also am on topic and come up with good ideas.

Incredibly insulting? Geez.

I don't know much about trading myself either. I have not studied BTC vs USD and all of the other coins. it may be an idea to look at this as an idea to make money. You just have to learn how.

go through my posts and you'll see what i'm talking about.
Basically by just looking at this page. 95% of it is 2 liner posts.

Just to add, YoBit has an automated payout and I bet they will not manually pay you just because you started a thread like this.

tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:26:55 AM

Those are only two liners but i don't make many of those kinds of posts often. Usually I am trying to add to the discussion. They are on topic and relevant, and they are good posts. They may be short,  sure. i wouldn't mind not being paid for those posts. But banning me? it seems like people like pick on me here. I have said before I am low income. Yobit would like me to starve for not writing enough

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

Those are only two liners but i don't make many of those kinds of posts often. Usually I am trying to add to the discussion. They are on topic and relevant, and they are good posts. They may be short,  sure. i wouldn't mind not being paid for those posts. But banning me? it seems like people like pick on me here. I have said before I am low income. Yobit would like me to starve for not writing enough

You don't post that kind of posts often? I can quote all of your 1 and 2 liner posts but sadly, I do have a slow connection right now. I don't get what makes you upset. In other signature ad campaign, users that have posts like that won't even get enrolled. You should be happy that you had the chance to earn from YoBit because their enrollment is automated.

i wouldn't mind not being paid for those posts.
YoBit counts your posts and pays you automatically so yeah.

My recommendation to you is that you go find another signature ad campaign and see if you'll even get enrolled. If yes, then you're lucky and try your best to post more than 2 lines. Otherwise, then that only proves that your posts aren't enough to join a signature ad campaign.

Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:36:32 AM

Went back 8 pages to get a good read on the issue and noticed one issue that came through clearly.
You have a tendency to echo post,repeating something that has already been stated. This is seen as spam by the mods and I they are trying to crack down on it,so I would not doubt as signature wearer you get less leeway on that.
Few other aspects but I do not think they are the reason but will point them out to help.

- Posting in another signature service thread
- Cursing
- Starting out sentences with a spelling error that show rushed posting

The real problem I could see is you can do better and its not like you lack the skills,so when you make lazy posts its very obvious as opposed to some one with a language issue that keeps it to two lines worrying about being figured out.

I know it sucks but if I get booted I am alright with it due to it being a service and I am a employee,not customer and therefore get held to a different flame that may burn a bit hotter.
Just posting this to help not a attack on you either in any way and its not my intention.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:44:29 AM

I do appreciate you guys' feedback. i will admit I have made "echo posts" quite a bit on this forum and from this point on I'll stop doing that. I don't have any money IRL and this is a total drag. I wont starve, but i won't be able to participate in iRL activities I enjoy. i guess i'll move on and find another signature campaign,

I guess I'm joining another campaign. I get requests from people all the time to code for them, so maybe i'll just stick to that.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:04:46 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 03:16:40 AM by Quickseller

I am not sure what the problem is here. They no longer wish to do business with you and have informed you as much. If they do not wish to continue to pay you to advertise for them then that is within their rights provided they have paid you as agreed for what you actually did for them.

edit: yes you should be paid for the posts that you made up to the point that they notified you that you were removed from the campaign
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:22:37 AM

I do appreciate you guys' feedback. i will admit I have made "echo posts" quite a bit on this forum...

Since you know what you did wrong now, lock the thread before you get more flames roasting your butt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: