Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty CLT OFFER] [10 BTC] Run Hd7970 scrypt mining @7xx khash with cgminer .  (Read 5829 times)
HyAfo (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 02:33:47 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2013, 08:40:32 AM by HyAfo

Hello guys .Cry.  

I have a solution to run Hd7970 scrypt mining ( LTC , NVC ) @7xx khash or 64x khash with latest CGMINER - depend on your GPU and your cooling

Benefits from it are :
Easy to manager ( pools mining fail over or switching,easy to change GPUs settings with Cgminer ,etc ) no need for nearly 1.5 GB System RAM with one HD7970 to archive optimal speed with Reaper ,less electric cost due to not use much system Ram and depend on how high your HD7970s GPU ASIC quality and Whether it can Ajust voltage or not, we can lower its GPU and RAM voltage to have the best electric cost / performance speed ,you dont need to buy RAM to run with my solution on CGMINER , 4-5 Hd7970s run well on Win7x64 with 2Gb system RAM

Now fast and reliable to get your scrypt HD7970 ready with cgminer.

My Ym ID : haidzam

Thanks alot for reading my post  .Thanks Kolivas for his awesome scrypt mining support on CGMINER .

Edited : I Will public as so0n as collected 10 BTC .

Thanks for reading and thanks for your supports .

BTC  1EKUmYKKSPSy741Z8uYxwiW8E5UCS84aBd

B.R
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 05:17:16 PM

How about you tell us what the solution is? Most people on the forum are fully capable of performing the tasks needed and we are all curious as to what you are talking about (the actual process). Im not sure about anyone else, but im not paying for the process before I see what it is. Lol

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
HyAfo (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:01:10 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2013, 07:20:44 PM by HyAfo

Hi milly6 ,thnks for the reply .

My solution very simple and can be done in minutes to your PC VIA Teamview , you know you need the right driver , the correct Core and mem combine ,correct Reaper setting to have Optimax speed and same with cgminer settings .
I know everyone can perform the tasked need but will be better with my settings , you have more profit from your current hardware with correct electric cost or even lower .

B.R

BTC DIFF Increased ,now scrypt mining looks good .
ralree

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 10:11:18 PM

I can just imagine it:

• Install teamview
  • Let this guy log in and download his "special" executables and install them
  • Executables actually contain backdoor that also gets installed
  • LTC keeps disappearing somehow..

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 10:14:11 PM

lol

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Scratch

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 11:37:34 PM

I can just imagine it:

• Install teamview

This.

Or he thinks he has some magic config becuase he's pushing a stupid OC and board killer voltages.

Litecoin is the way forward. Dont go near it yet though, i want it all for me Wink
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 12:03:37 AM

lol

In before

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 01:02:24 AM

I can just imagine it:

• Install teamview

This.

Or he thinks he has some magic config becuase he's pushing a stupid OC and board killer voltages.

the secret for LTC is honeyspot =)) where you can find correct core/mem ration, not speed
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 02:59:50 AM

I can just imagine it:

• Install teamview

ya its one thing if he would sell you the settings for 0.5BTC, but wanting to get on your pc and do it.. ya... sketchy

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HyAfo (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 10:40:53 AM

Beware of scams or cheaters is good .But Im sick of ppl thinking I going to cheat or backdoor them .

My solution very simple and have FREE Scams or cheats ,steps is fast and no backdoors or any virus .
Install my mod SDK , settings to my config and then you GO . I offer VIA Teamview because not 100% HD7970s can HANDLE the right core - the right mem and NOT 100% will run with the same VOLTAGE , I just try to help more with each Teamview sessions ,I call its Finetune ppl think bad about me call it scam  Grin ,thats all .

The Guys with first contacted with me have benefits from this solution and already go .Anyone has Suspects about this solution can PM me and I can show you how .

The picture speaks for itself

Thanks for reading .

Have nice Scrypt mining guy .

B.R

nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 10:43:11 AM

Beware of scams or cheaters is good .But Im sick of ppl thinking I going to cheat or backdoor them .

My solution very simple and have FREE Scams or cheats ,steps is fast and no backdoors or any virus .
Install my mod SDK , settings to my config and then you GO . I offer VIA Teamview because not 100% HD7970s can HANDLE the right core - the right mem and NOT 100% will run with the same VOLTAGE , I just try to help more with each Teamview sessions ,I call its Finetune ppl think bad about me call it scam  Grin ,thats all .

The Guys with first contacted with me have benefits from this solution and already go .Anyone has Suspects about this solution can PM me and I can show you how .

Thanks for reading .

Yep, trust this guy, seems legit  Grin
HyAfo (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 07:39:53 PM

Install my mod SDK , settings to my config and then you GO . I offer VIA Teamview because not 100% HD7970s can HANDLE the right core - the right mem and NOT 100% will run with the same VOLTAGE , I just try to help more with each Teamview sessions ,I call its Finetune ppl think bad about me call it scam  Grin ,thats all .

Thanks for reading .

Yep, trust this guy, seems legit  Grin
Thnks dude ,sure legit  Grin Im going 78x khash atm   Roll Eyes

Update : removed my site , Pm me if you need this .

Thanks guys who trusted and support me ,Thanks for reading .

Have a nice day .

B.R
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:14:56 PM

Added HyAfo to the scammers list (see sig)

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
HyAfo (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:53:44 PM

Added HyAfo to the scammers list (see sig)
Sure ppl with reaper like you i guess Cheesy will do anything to make my solution cant have advance over reaper with hd7970 .
My solution dont need increase memory voltage ,just keep it in range for each type of card and accepted shares higher than reaper .
I told guys that used my solution keeping secret because the faster horse will have better female horse than the slower and dump ones Smiley
So just top me up to your xzy list ,thnks  Roll Eyes

bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:22:07 PM

I often lament the fact that this forum is not moderated more to keep junk like this off of here.

Someone could be naive enough to let this person access their desktop remotely.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:29:07 PM

Caveat emptor

Do yourself due diligence.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 08:29:16 PM

Hello guys .
Im noobie here and first Im sorry if my words make any of you guys any sadness or angry about my offering  Cry.  

I have a solution to run Hd7970 scrypt mining ( LTC , NVC ) @71x khash or 64x khash with latest CGMINER - depend on your GPU and your cooling

Benefits from it are :
Easy to manager ( pools mining fail over or switching,easy to change GPUs settings with Cgminer ,etc ) no need for nearly 1.5 GB System RAM with one HD7970 to archive optimal speed with Reaper ,less electric cost due to not use much system Ram and depend on how high your HD7970s GPU ASIC quality and Whether it can Ajust voltage or not, we can lower its GPU and RAM voltage to have the best electric cost / performance speed ,you dont need to buy RAM to run with my solution on CGMINER , 4-5 Hd7970s run well on Win7x64 with 2Gb system RAM

I offer to do it for you guys VIA Teamview .

PM me VIA Yahoo Messenger ID if you are interesting : haidzam

Thanks alot for reading my post and forgive me if I said or offer anything wrong .Thanks Kolivas for his awesome scrypt mining support on CGMINER .

Sorry to bother you but BQC is also scrypt, just making sure that you count the market segment properly.

As a sidenote I would also vote for publishing those performance increasing tweaks, instead of remote access configuring peoples computers.
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 09:58:05 PM

Hello guys .
Im noobie here and first Im sorry if my words make any of you guys any sadness or angry about my offering  Cry.  

I have a solution to run Hd7970 scrypt mining ( LTC , NVC ) @71x khash or 64x khash with latest CGMINER - depend on your GPU and your cooling

Benefits from it are :

Thanks alot for reading my post and forgive me if I said or offer anything wrong .Thanks Kolivas for his awesome scrypt mining support on CGMINER .

Sorry to bother you but BQC is also scrypt, just making sure that you count the market segment properly.

As a sidenote I would also vote for publishing those performance increasing tweaks, instead of remote access configuring peoples computers.

heck.. if you want to make sure you get your full value out of the work you did.. just offer up a bounty.. when its reached, publically release.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HyAfo (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 08:17:03 AM

Hello guys .

Benefits from it are :

heck.. if you want to make sure you get your full value out of the work you did.. just offer up a bounty.. when its reached, publically release.

Thank so much for your both kindly advice Smiley
I changed to Bounty Offer .
You two can PM me if you need this solution faster ,before this bounty end Smiley
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 09:57:15 AM

sao pm mà chả thấy bạn trả lời
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: