Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed for 10$  (Read 560 times)
Kozan (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:05:17 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 07:17:09 AM by Kozan

What happened:: I have send paypal for his BTC

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=768830

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477905
Amount Scammed: 10$
Payment Method: Paypal
Proof of Payment: See below
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes: Just after i have send him the paypal, he whent offline!

Now he gave me a negative feedback claiming I scamed him, but I never got his bitcoins!

Waiting for him to reply here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 06:15:51 AM

You can always do a charge back

@ I would like the accused to show his side of the story, for all we know op might have performed a charge back which warranted the neg trust

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:35:04 AM

It's impossible that there's no PM/chat logs. How did you know his Paypal ID/address then? Roll Eyes It'd be better if DoniAiikya responds to this thread.

Kozan (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:10:43 AM

It's impossible that there's no PM/chat logs. How did you know his Paypal ID/address then? Roll Eyes It'd be better if DoniAiikya responds to this thread.

@ I would like the accused to show his side of the story, for all we know op might have performed a charge back which warranted the neg trust

Where I said there is  no pm/chat logs?

I simply forgot this i will upload them now.

Yes of course chargeback done i waited 4 hours for my bitcoins, If he proof He have send them I will close the dispute.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:23:56 AM

Yes of course chargeback done i waited 4 hours for my bitcoins, If he proof He have send them I will close the dispute.
If the coins are not in your wallet then he hasn't sent them, don't waste any time do the charge back now.
If he comes back just tell him he fucked uo and you are taking you business elsewhere.

Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:42:05 AM

If the coins are not in your wallet then he hasn't sent them, don't waste any time do the charge back now.
If he comes back just tell him he fucked uo and you are taking you business elsewhere.

There is no screenshot on OP proving that he did confirm with DoniAiikya about sending to his profile.

@03:18:06PM OP asked DoniAiikya to send to address in his profile
@03:23:12PM DoniAiikya replied asking for comfirmation on address
No confirmation reply sent from OP to DoniAiikya. Which means that the screenshots might be deliberately formatted to show like  DoniAiikya really scammed him. Until DoniAiikya comes in with the relevant chatlogs and screenshots or OP proving otherwise that he did indeed comfirm the address and that OP did not ask DoniAiikya to send to another address.

I implore no one to jump to conclusions before hand. When I first replied in this thread, there were no screenshots at all.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:52:35 AM

Can you just post all your pm`s here so we can decide on whats going on.

Part of the story is in your screen caps, but its better to see the whole picture here on whats going on.

It can be also be a simple as the person had to do something urgent? and have then respond accordingly and worst case is your chargeback scenario which you can do at anytime.

Kozan (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:16:07 AM

Part of the story is in your screen caps, but its better to see the whole picture here on whats going on.

It can be also be a simple as the person had to do something urgent? and have then respond accordingly and worst case is your chargeback scenario which you can do at anytime.

Yes something urgent..... That is why he was online after this at least 4 hours and did not reply to my messages, Look guys I not really care for 10$ if he is happy let him take it!

Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:09:10 AM

Yes something urgent..... That is why he was online after this at least 4 hours and did not reply to my messages, Look guys I not really care for 10$ if he is happy let him take it!

So... Did you or did you not confirm with a reply to @03:23:12PM DoniAiikya replied asking for confirmation on address? If you did, show the message. If not, why should DoniAiikya send you the bitcoins if he asked to confirm address but you did not reply? If we cannot be certain what you did, aka the complete story on your side. We cannot neg DoniAiikya anyhow despite it being really a scam without full disclosure on your part

Kozan (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:41:14 AM

So... Did you or did you not confirm with a reply to @03:23:12PM DoniAiikya replied asking for confirmation on address? If you did, show the message. If not, why should DoniAiikya send you the bitcoins if he asked to confirm address but you did not reply? If we cannot be certain what you did, aka the complete story on your side. We cannot neg DoniAiikya anyhow despite it being really a scam without full disclosure on your part

Yes i did confirm it twice to him, he is a scammer he is even blocked on localbitcoins.com!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: