Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look Bitcoin is going Down?  (Read 2824 times)
Batmanvsduecare

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:28:13 AM

The price drop is not that significant, it's -5% at worst, people have been investing in many other altcoins, mainly ETH, Lisk, Waves, DAO... once those are finished playing they will want to come back to bitcoin and that's when prices will start going up again and with halving in the next few months, prices can only go up as miners will not sell their bitcoins at a loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltccoins (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:22:58 AM

at this point i think more people will confused seeing the market not active and also i think we are now near with halving but the price not want move up much.

Exactly, a lot of people have same thinking about the bitcoin, why bitcoin is coming down and only 47 left of halving?
Actually i saw more people thinking about halving that it is a big  opportunity to get good profit, and they want to use it because i guess mostly people are using the halving in first time and i m also using it in first time, so i m feeling exciting about halving and when we saw bitcoin's price is down, and stable not moving in it, so i m also and i m sure more people worried about it.
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:27:05 AM

You wrote it the wrong way,   its BITCOIN IS GOING DAHN SON.    , think Danny Dyer.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:36:40 AM

Its just the usual fluctuations
need not to worry till $380
NO, i m worried about it, and i m sure big investors are also worried about it. because in this time, it is very painful thing. Everyone are thinking about bitcoin will grow up more, and suddenly, it is going down, and i m surprise about it.
I hope within month bitcoin will come back in his own and going up.  
No need to panic as this is minor correction.Prices of bitcoin is more stable this time as long as they do not fall below $400.Eth may be a good investment but it can't be an alternative to bitcoin

Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:44:21 AM

at this point i think more people will confused seeing the market not active and also i think we are now near with halving but the price not want move up much.

i am not sure to sell my bitcoins or save them ?  As price is growing down. Panic   Embarrassed
YES, I m also panic, i can't make right decision that is it right time to save your bitcoins or sell it? because if we save it now and after few days price will change, so that is problem for us, but one thing Halving is coming so i guess may be the price will be going up and that why it is better to save your bitcoins now.
and finally, if we sell our bitcoins and later on halving will be increased the price of bitcoin so then we will face the loss.
so better is that save the bitcoin now till the halving come.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:19:40 PM

i am not sure to sell my bitcoins or save them ?  As price is growing down. Panic   Embarrassed
im saved cause ive already sell my bitcoins when it was at 458.now bitcoin is at 430 and going down everyday..it will only go up when halving starts

You're not saved at all. If you don't buy back and the price starts to go up then you'll regret having sold and not bought back at lower levels. Make sure you buy back before it's too late.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

i am not sure to sell my bitcoins or save them ?  As price is growing down. Panic   Embarrassed
im saved cause ive already sell my bitcoins when it was at 458.now bitcoin is at 430 and going down everyday..it will only go up when halving starts

You're not saved at all. If you don't buy back and the price starts to go up then you'll regret having sold and not bought back at lower levels. Make sure you buy back before it's too late.

Yeah and I think this is the perfect price to buy, the price is below $450 now so if you buy now you can expect higher price at the time of halving.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:09:38 PM

i am not sure to sell my bitcoins or save them ?  As price is growing down. Panic   Embarrassed
Bitcoin is not going down and as you can see you see that the value was stable for a long time and many people dont like it because they want to earn some profit with it and that is not possible for them.
So they have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more worth so they need also some patience for it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:43:54 PM

Yeah and I think this is the perfect price to buy, the price is below $450 now so if you buy now you can expect higher price at the time of halving.

For long term holders any price below $500 is a good moment to enter the market. People have been doubting whether or not to buy below $300 and when the price was below $400. Don't make the same mistake and buy while you still can below $500 and hold them.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:52:01 PM

it is just the dump after dump that the whales are doing to keep the price down and also the huge hype of the Ethereum coin which took a lot of money there. as soon as that is over i am sure price will pick up.

Buying the dip...
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:05:20 PM

it is just the dump after dump that the whales are doing to keep the price down and also the huge hype of the Ethereum coin which took a lot of money there. as soon as that is over i am sure price will pick up.

Not going to happen as of now. there's just too many coins on ICO waiting for its released this June and so users are going for it for now.
if they find those coin better they might ever stick to it until price is pumped. after taking the profit thats the time they'd buy BTC. or perhaps they may never do that.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:27:10 PM

Within 2 months Bitcoin is going up very fast, but in this month bitcoin price has been stopped and now Bitcoin's price is going down...IN this time, bitcoin is $446 and before week Bitcoin was $471.
WHY?
You know after one and half month ago HALVING is coming.
But i think that it is not suitable price of BITCOIN.
What do you think about it.

I think we should have patient, because if bitcoin is down so you see within week bitcoin will going up, so it doesn't take matter. I hope everything will be good with bitcoin and halving. I have a lot of hope with Bitcoins and halving..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:30:19 AM

It just got pumped to $500. First it was ETH, then LSK, now BTC.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: