Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:17:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Keybase.io Invites (2 spots)  (Read 700 times)
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 06:17:47 PM

I have a few keybase invites (probably 2) that I have no use for, so I'm giving them away. Rather then making it a first come first served giveaway or selling them, I'm going to do what mocacinno did and get people to explain why/what they will use it for, so there is a higher chance they don't go to waste. I'll use the same terms he did as well:
- You have to be a full member or above (in order to avoid somebody buying or growing an account just to get an invite).
- Neutral or positive trust only
- You must make a good case, tell us how you would use the invite. This is important since i want to give the invite to the members that will put them to best use
I will pick who gets the invites around Wednesday. Please note that you must give me your email, otherwise I can't send the invites.

For the people who can't/are too lazy to read: This is not a first come first serve giveaway.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:19:30 AM

I would like a keybase invite so I can sign my public keys when selling in the marketplace because It will come in handy if I sell this account in the future so better to have something like this to make sure accounts not been compromised of any sort.

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:08:57 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 10:38:28 PM by Jmild1

Hi, I need invite for this cause I am into altcoins and doing trade in Trc, cbx, Orly and mrai. I hipe I can get one. Thank you
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:02:43 AM

Pgp (besides addresses signing) is the most commonly used verification technique on this forum. I would like to participate in this act, I am highly interested in selling services and methods on the marketplace, and pgp will really help me
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 10:05:57 AM

Can i have one? I am very interested to check keybase and its exciting features.many people talk about it so i cant wait to have one. thanks.
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:28:31 AM

I'd entreat you to gimme an invite mah keybase' stucked.
More P.S.-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1475262.msg14873612#msg14873612
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:41:53 PM

do you still giving some free invites mate, i really wanted to have this opportunity giving a chance, thank you in advance mate. more power.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:55:58 PM

I'd entreat you to gimme an invite mah keybase' stucked.
More P.S.-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1475262.msg14873612#msg14873612
Not worth giving to someone who is annoying as fuck on this forum with multiple shit scammer alts.Oh you lost your private keys ? I'd entreat you to grow the fuck up and be careful from next time.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 09:05:05 AM

Hello DarkStar_,

Keybase integrated PGP in a way that makes it easy to use.

I'd like to start using it for general purpose on BTCTalk.
Signed messages are a great way to authenticate somebody and/or have a signed statement that can't change after being signed.

Please consider me for one invite.
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:33:43 PM

I have decided to give the invites to Monnt, and yogg because I think they will put them to the best use, and it might help them. Now all I need is their email to invite them. PM sent to the 2 winners.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 08:21:34 PM

I have decided to give the invites to Monnt, and yogg because I think they will put them to the best use, and it might help them. Now all I need is their email to invite them. PM sent to the 2 winners.

Thank you very much for choosing me and allowing me to benefit from Keybase.io. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: