Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin online wallets  (Read 2217 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:47:00 AM

For me the best bitcoin online wallet is Blockchain. Blockchain is more popular than other wallet. But i do not like the new version wallet of bitcoin. Just love using the old version.

yes blockchain.info wallet is popular to most users but the reality is most of those people using blockchain.info don't know the risk of using online wallet to store their coins.

Since the days of bitcoin use I have been using Blockchain.info and found it to be the most secure of all wallets though its a online wallet. Also most users prefer it just because of its fastest transaction and simple interface.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:52:24 PM

For me the best bitcoin online wallet is Blockchain. Blockchain is more popular than other wallet. But i do not like the new version wallet of bitcoin. Just love using the old version.

yes blockchain.info wallet is popular to most users but the reality is most of those people using blockchain.info don't know the risk of using online wallet to store their coins.

Since the days of bitcoin use I have been using Blockchain.info and found it to be the most secure of all wallets though its a online wallet. Also most users prefer it just because of its fastest transaction and simple interface.

When I'm still new about bitcoins and I searched for the basic things about it and that's about bitcoin wallet.
The blog I have read suggested to create a xapo wallet. That's my first wallet is xapo but now I'm into blockchain.info I find it more convenient
rather than xapo.

Signature for rent
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:55:51 PM

When I'm still new about bitcoins and I searched for the basic things about it and that's about bitcoin wallet.
The blog I have read suggested to create a xapo wallet. That's my first wallet is xapo but now I'm into blockchain.info I find it more convenient
rather than xapo.

in first time im using blockchain wallet everyday for each transaction, and now im using xapo and coinbase  Cheesy
with zero fee feature, it's make me comfortable to make some transaction everyday, i can top up my number phone without pay mining fee.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:09:11 PM

rather than xapo.

in first time im using blockchain wallet everyday for each transaction, and now im using xapo and coinbase  Cheesy
with zero fee feature, it's make me comfortable to make some transaction everyday, i can top up my number phone without pay mining fee.

Good for you but for me even though blockchain has a small miners fee / transaction fee that isn't a big amount to protest for.
It's just a good payment for their good service.

Signature for rent
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:36:07 PM

Which wallet do you recommend for everyday use but secure enough?

Is it better to use multiple wallet and spread all btc...

Offline or online? I'm using blockchains since I've started getting into bitcoin and never changed it. I'd suggest you that one.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:11:43 AM

rather than xapo.

Good for you but for me even though blockchain has a small miners fee / transaction fee that isn't a big amount to protest for.
It's just a good payment for their good service.
anyway it's depend about how much bitcoin will you send , Ok , let's calculate, if i want to top up my number phone, the price 100.000satosi and i must pay arround 20.000 satosi ? so the fee arround 20%, it's make me lost my 20k satoshi, it's very diffirent if i want to send 1btc, then i use 20.000satoshi for fee, it's very cheap .

Im use blockchain too, but for daily usage i use xapo/coinbase.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:28:53 AM

Offline or online? I'm using blockchains since I've started getting into bitcoin and never changed it. I'd suggest you that one.

you can see the thread title, he ask about the online wallets.

blockchain.info a good choice, I also use it on the first know bitcoin and very secure when you add google authenticator.

GoldCoders.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:30:54 AM

Been using blockchain web wallet and had no problems till now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: