Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rich and the guilt of Indiffernce  (Read 830 times)
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 04:31:54 PM

Hating rich is the biggest road block in becoming rich and leading a prosperous life.This theory has been in wide circulation recently.The rich world seems so ignorant about the parallel world of people who were less fortunate in opportunities,and those who do not have ancestral fortunes.This parallel world is ignored in such a blatant manner that,it seems that this side of world don't even exists.

It may seem very practical to be selfish, in this seemingly selfish world,but this practicality is making us,in a way 'passively sadistic' .We are unable to feel the pain of people,who are suffering right beneath and beside us.  The culture of ignorance teaches us to heartlessly engage in our work and pursuit to become wealthier,ignoring our disadvantaged brothers and sisters.This angst is not for redistribution of wealth,but its for the creating equal opportunities for the less privileged.Innovations should always be encouraged,this doesn't stop us for creating opportunities for everyone to be innovator.

Keeping people deprived of opportunities may seem very harmless to the imperialist thinking,but deep within,its enough to cause turmoil and pierce through the impenetrable cloak of ignorance of the unjust richness.The unfortunate thing happening now is promotion of this unjust ignorance as a quick ladder to become rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonadTran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 05:57:57 PM

Your suggestions? What are you doing about it?
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 03:13:53 AM

We need to say no to this culture of ignorance.Instead of exploiting the natural resources of poor countries,the world needs to promote sustainable economies, that make the natives self sufficient.Industrialization had legitimized a very wrong concept for rapid growth,that,people can be divided into owners and workers, and this organisation of labour is the best.This model of development will only create greed,jealousy and more violence as already the world saw from the beginning of industrial revolution till now.My suggestions are decentralization of manufacturing and services.

High economic and technological growth rate cannot justify inequality,violence and a atmosphere of fear as the natural forces of "survival of the fittest" kicks into everyone.

I haven't done anything yet except promoting some awareness.

What is the answer to the biggest question of humanity: Should we accept natural selection and keep exploiting as much as we can, or trust our moral sense (which natural selection have given to us) and try restoring equity among people ?

MonadTran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 05:29:58 AM

If you haven't done anything yet, how can you expect anything from others? We need a plan, and we need that you follow that plan, since you proclaimed yourself as a leader.

The other thing is, prosperity and equality are two different things. I don't need equality if it damages my prosperity. I suspect, many poorer people are not that much interested in equality either, but rather, they are interested in increasing their prosperity.
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2121

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 04:26:33 PM

Yeah, the west is such an awful place to live since industrialization. Roll Eyes I weep a little every time I open my fridge and the light comes on and I behold the mountain of food within.

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:35:34 PM

Do you have any figures or statistics? Or is this just a rant?
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 02:52:10 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2013, 03:26:41 AM by spndr7

Just a rant on commonly observed behavior and attitude of people.

But some recent articles in media about my country

India's billionaire wealth much above country's fiscal deficit

India's rich can revive nation's deficit, U.S.' can't

Result of a startling economic study as a TED talk

James B. Glattfelder: Who controls the world ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: