Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling Dice Site ~~~ Need Help Please  (Read 1934 times)
Tred (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:42:58 AM

I've been winning alot (for my standard) on dice sites...

I'll go in and play >50 with a bunch of dust bets, and when I hit several that are under in a row. Then I bet 1 BTC, and if that loses I'll do 2 BTC, if that loses, I'll do 4 BTC, and finally 8 BTC if I have to get there. I'll never bet more than 8 BTC. I've done this about 10 times now and I know I'm surely lucky to have never lost 4 in a row in those ten attempts. However, I have made 10 BTC or just about $4500 from these dice sites.

Someone please give me advice, tips, or speculation on how I can stop and just take my winnings. Please understand it's not as easy as it sounds especially when it seems like "easy money" so far. Of course I know I'm bound to run into a losing streak.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:51:47 AM

Wow that sounds really great you made nice amount there, i also used that strategy long time ago after 13 reds in a row but got busted on that losing streak because i gone to 22 times there so that i would like to advice better stop playing there because the house always win.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:13:09 AM

I'll go in and play >50 with a bunch of dust bets, and when I hit several that are under in a row. Then I bet 1 BTC, and if that loses I'll do 2 BTC, if that loses, I'll do 4 BTC, and finally 8 BTC if I have to get there. I'll never bet more than 8 BTC. I've done this about 10 times now and I know I'm surely lucky to have never lost 4 in a row in those ten attempts. However, I have made 10 BTC or just about $4500 from these dice sites.

Someone please give me advice, tips, or speculation on how I can stop and just take my winnings. Please understand it's not as easy as it sounds especially when it seems like "easy money" so far. Of course I know I'm bound to run into a losing streak.

You're martingaling and sooner or later you're gonna bust and it is going to hurt like a bitch. Just do yourself a favor and click withdraw and then block those sites and go meet a shrink coz it sure looks like you're an addict.

Although, it is hard to believe you have that many bitcoins, because if you did, you wouldn't work for a campaign just to make 0.00006 BTC/Post. Mind signing a message from an address containing 10 bitcoins?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:36:36 AM

just remember this, what you do before the current bet doesn't matter at all because your bets are not connected to each other which means your first step of making dust bets and then increasing the amount has no logic of working behind it.

second thing to remember is that in martingale and in a 2x multiplier (~50% chance or even 51-49%) the experience showed that people can have at least 25 losing streaks in a row.

third thing to remember is that it is gambling and you can't know what will happen it is all about the luck when you make a bet.

Only Bitcoin
FastBitRoulette.com

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

FastBitRoulette.com

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:40:20 AM

it's not easy money. this is lucky!
You need stop play or you lose all your btc.

[SELL] script Wheel of fortune -full- (fastbitroulette.com) cheap! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512461
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:42:02 AM

I really hope for your sake that you find a way to quit before you start losing, because from experience, I know that it's even harder to quit when you haven't experienced any significant losses.

My advice would be to not even visit these sites again and find some other fun activity to do every time you feel like gambling. And if you do not have the willpower to do this, you will need professional help.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:50:30 AM

There are no tips we can share regarding Dice strategy or method because there is nothing you  can use and which will help you win.
I see that you are using martingale and as you probably noticed you will have to bet HUGE amount of BTC to break losing streak - it is not good.

The best answer is to stop when you are ahead - and if you lost already just accept it and walk away. If you continue you will only fell victim to something which is called 'sunk cost fallacy'.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:07:28 AM

go and put your coins in somewhere , invest it in a gambling site for example
even I don't believe your story , but just listen to yourself you are ready to martinagle 15 btc in 4 bets in order to win 1 and you are only in 10 btc profit this is a huge risk and it doesn't worth it
I still don't buy your story  Undecided
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:22:29 AM

The best option you can choose is to withdraw your earnings and play again with your starting amount. Set your mind that you didn't win or else you'll be consume in the " Oh its okay to lose, i have more bitcoins to bet in my wallet" syndrome. Set aside your winnings and bet again.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:41:50 AM

You are telling that you need advice on how to stop playing dice gambling and wanted to withdraw your winnings, its very simple just think if you are a married men and having children , then think about them and think of giving some gifts or any expense which you have to fullfill for your family , think deeply for that expense and just click the withdraw button and withdraw it , and then just think that now you have lost everything in all sites and just forget about this winnings as they are got expensesed it on your family.

I know that this is not simple but if you deeply think about your family problems and expenses then you will immediately withdraw and try to fullfill it
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:02:47 PM

Anyone who plays dice had lucky series, but everyone also had many unlucky series - thats dice Wink. If you already won, you should withdraw your winnings and continue with what you started.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:24:22 PM

search on other topics there arre many gamble sites mentioned so dont be to lazy and search on the other ones. Dont take the first one becareful witch one your using there are allot of sites who just want to rip you.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:45:39 PM

My suggestion is that you should create a paper wallet or an offline wallet, and send all or most of your bitcoin there. You will need to take some extra time and effort to spend those bitcoin, and hopefully that helps you fight off the urge to gamble.

Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:50:50 PM

this is martiangle strategy
I'm not sure to use this strategy I have experience lose 15 reds in roll and I think is not good for me.
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

You're martingaling and sooner or later you're gonna bust and it is going to hurt like a bitch. Just do yourself a favor and click withdraw and then block those sites and go meet a shrink coz it sure looks like you're an addict.

Although, it is hard to believe you have that many bitcoins, because if you did, you wouldn't work for a campaign just to make 0.00006 BTC/Post. Mind signing a message from an address containing 10 bitcoins?

Smiley
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:12:02 PM

My suggestion is that you should create a paper wallet or an offline wallet, and send all or most of your bitcoin there. You will need to take some extra time and effort to spend those bitcoin, and hopefully that helps you fight off the urge to gamble.

What is a paper or offline wallet?

Smiley
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:13:26 PM

Smiley
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:19:07 PM

Why don't you withdraw at least half of it, and then try to see where you can go from there, and then just keep doing that.
Regular withdraw part of your winnings and keep trying to make some more. I normally do that, and it works well for me.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:33:38 PM

Why don't you withdraw at least half of it, and then try to see where you can go from there, and then just keep doing that.
Regular withdraw part of your winnings and keep trying to make some more. I normally do that, and it works well for me.

May be he lucky so he made 10 BTC yes better choice is withdraw amount. If you want to play again means at least withdraw half of your BTC or else you may loose this. Luck will not come evrytime ok when it comes we have to accept that. Try if you have confident means who know your 10 BTC will double right. Just try one more time and share your experience.
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:47:46 PM

I've gone ALL IN on 3 MLB baseball plays tonight! I have a problem and I can't stop betting! I figured it's house money so whatever. If I win 2 out of 3, I will be happy. If I go 1 for 3 or lose all 3, I will be very unhappy.

Wish me luck. I bet on the Tampa Bay Rays, KC Royals, and Oakland Athletics today.

Smiley
mrcash02

Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:54:18 PM

Oh, come on... If it's really true and you earned 4500 dollars with it, just stop! Withdrawl money to wallet, close Dice site window and it's done!

If you never lost more than 4 times in a row you surely are very lucky, some people lose 8-10 times very easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:55:54 PM

You were lucky but on the long run you'll lose them all eventually. I suggest you some things, first you shouldn't bet for too long under same IP and same account. You should change accounts because almost all casinos are rigged in their algorithma. Second you shouldn't play martingale for 4 in a row anymore. It's too hard to not lose all your money. 5 wrong calls in a row could happen at any time.
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:58:49 PM

Oh, come on... If it's really true and you earned 4500 dollars with it, just stop! Withdrawl money to wallet, close Dice site window and it's done!

If you never lost more than 4 times in a row you surely are very lucky, some people lose 8-10 times very easily.

$4500 is not enough! I make that in a few weeks at my FT job. I'd love to reach $10k-20k. I think I will be complacent with that.

Smiley
mrcash02

Merit: 525

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:04:05 PM

You were lucky but on the long run you'll lose them all eventually. I suggest you some things, first you shouldn't bet for too long under same IP and same account. You should change accounts because almost all casinos are rigged in their algorithma. Second you shouldn't play martingale for 4 in a row anymore. It's too hard to not lose all your money. 5 wrong calls in a row could happen at any time.

Lol, so the casinos cheat users. Didn't know about the need of change account and IP to don't lose because the casino is watching my game. Is it really true?  Sad

I just heared that it's always good to change strategy, never play the same strategy for a long time.

$4500 is not enough! I make that in a few weeks at my FT job. I'd love to reach $10k-20k. I think I will be complacent with that.

Good luck, it's a very hard achievement!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shogen
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:18:06 AM

What is a paper or offline wallet?

In short, a paper wallet is a piece of paper containing your private key(s) and you have to store that paper in a secure place. Check https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Paper_wallet and http://www.coindesk.com/information/paper-wallet-tutorial/ for details.
To spend the bitcoin, you will need to scan the QR code first to import your private key to your computer/phone.
An offline wallet is a wallet that never connects to the internet.  Check https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cold_storage for some info.

Usually, a paper wallet or an offline wallet is used to provide an extra level of security as it is safe against hackers. But in this case, it may make it a bit harder for you to spend your bitcoin which hopefully could helps you fight off the urge to gamble.

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:27:09 AM

If that money is still with you, pull it out and stay away from it before you endup losing everything.

It doesn't give any guarantee and no one can help you because it's not them who's controlling the bets, it's the bot which making you win or lose.

Sooner or later, it will take all your money if you won't stop it now.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:29:31 AM

I've gone ALL IN on 3 MLB baseball plays tonight! I have a problem and I can't stop betting! I figured it's house money so whatever. If I win 2 out of 3, I will be happy. If I go 1 for 3 or lose all 3, I will be very unhappy.

Wish me luck. I bet on the Tampa Bay Rays, KC Royals, and Oakland Athletics today.
That is nuts to go all in on a sports bet as anything can happen in sports and the margins are so close for failure for the risk on higher odds that entice you to make that bet in the first place.
I know you lost one of those bets already (the first one is complete game) don't know about the other two yet.

Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:13:07 AM

That is nuts to go all in on a sports bet as anything can happen in sports and the margins are so close for failure for the risk on higher odds that entice you to make that bet in the first place.
I know you lost one of those bets already (the first one is complete game) don't know about the other two yet.

YESSS!!! I WON ON ROYALS AND ATHLETICS!!! I'VE DOUBLED UP!!!

Smiley
iram66680

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:18:01 AM

How much you put on each game and what odds did you get on them?
I only put small amounts of 5-10mbtc on both of them.
Congrats if you didn't spent too much on the first game that lost.
So over all how much you spent on all three games and the total amount won?

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:39:31 AM

Wow that sounds really great you made nice amount there, i also used that strategy long time ago after 13 reds in a row but got busted on that losing streak because i gone to 22 times there so that i would like to advice better stop playing there because the house always win.

That happened to me also, as I see now it happens to other but you guys playing dices for serious money. Probably your bankroll is very big. How to bet 1 btc if you don't have at least 10 btc minimum.

I hope OP will withdraw money and try it again with not so big amount of money, same strategy can work once or twice, but every next time is a big risk.

In the end house win, but after their win there is time for us again to win. You need to gamble smart, so chill it a bit, give them to win much less, and then hit it again with some high bets.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:04:34 AM

How much you put on each game and what odds did you get on them?
I only put small amounts of 5-10mbtc on both of them.
Congrats if you didn't spent too much on the first game that lost.
So over all how much you spent on all three games and the total amount won?

Smiley
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:50:54 AM

So happy to have doubled up! I'm thinking about going to dice site to be in increments on 3 BTC until I reach maybe 30 or so? Or maybe I will double up on another baseball game tomorrow!?!?!

Smiley
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:05:55 AM

So happy to have doubled up! I'm thinking about going to dice site to be in increments on 3 BTC until I reach maybe 30 or so? Or maybe I will double up on another baseball game tomorrow!?!?!

Congrats on your amazing luck in both dice and sports betting. Between the two, I would prefer sports betting as it requires a certain degree skills and knowledge and is more fun while dice is 100% just about luck.

LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:10:32 AM

The last sentence is your best motivation to withdraw and STOP gambling. You WILL lose those if you continue and you will regret it but it would be too late. So go on and withdraw.

You said that you will stop when you reach ~$10k... Well you have so again STOP or you WILL lose those coins. Think of how losing those would make you feel.. If you don't stop then it's going to happen.

Classic addictive behavior. You have reached your goal but you wanna risk even more to make more. Again, withdraw and STOP gambling or you WILL END UP LOSING THOSE!

I hope you understand what I'm saying and do what's best for you before it's too late and you end up with nothing.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:46:09 AM

At first congratulation for your luck , well that's maybe no trick but luck still stay with you , but if i be you i will listen to the others , luck wouldn't stay forever with you , and addicted to gamble is not good too

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iram66680

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:34:42 AM

I'd put it in an investment or sell half of it so you know that you have made something out of your winnings that will not go away when you lose. That always happens in the end when it comes to gambling unfortunely.   Lips sealed

Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:17:28 PM

I'd put it in an investment or sell half of it so you know that you have made something out of your winnings that will not go away when you lose. That always happens in the end when it comes to gambling unfortunely.   Lips sealed

Gonna put 20 BTC on the Detroit Tigers today in MLB!!!

Smiley
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:52:07 AM

Yes, they're winning!

Smiley
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:51:23 AM

Gonna put 35 BTC tomorrow on the Chicago Cubs!

Smiley
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:52:05 AM

The last sentence is your best motivation to withdraw and STOP gambling. You WILL lose those if you continue and you will regret it but it would be too late. So go on and withdraw.

You said that you will stop when you reach ~$10k... Well you have so again STOP or you WILL lose those coins. Think of how losing those would make you feel.. If you don't stop then it's going to happen.

Classic addictive behavior. You have reached your goal but you wanna risk even more to make more. Again, withdraw and STOP gambling or you WILL END UP LOSING THOSE!

I hope you understand what I'm saying and do what's best for you before it's too late and you end up with nothing.

This is called "Greedy" he meets his target but still he is increasing his target first 10 BTC next 20 BTC now it's reach 30 BTC. I think you addicted to this gambling and winning is made you to addict more now so better withdraw your investment and play with only profit then at least you may save your money or else i don't know what is gone happen if you reach 30 BTC i am happy but if you loose can't do anything. it's your risk.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:11:45 AM

This is called "Greedy" he meets his target but still he is increasing his target first 10 BTC next 20 BTC now it's reach 30 BTC. I think you addicted to this gambling and winning is made you to addict more now so better withdraw your investment and play with only profit then at least you may save your money or else i don't know what is gone happen if you reach 30 BTC i am happy but if you loose can't do anything. it's your risk.

Yes but in gambling I don't think its greed that makes most gamblers lose money. Its usually fear. They lost 1 or 2 BTC, and keep betting 1 or 2 BTC just to win that back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:01:44 PM

I know you say "it's not that easy," but seriously JUST STOP while you are ahead.  Seriously, all you have to do is not bet anymore and you will have won several thousand dollars.  You just have to remember that if you keep playing, you will loose ALL of it.  Stop now while you are ahead!

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
mixan
Legendary

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:05:53 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 04:01:00 PM by mixan

I'd put it in an investment or sell half of it so you know that you have made something out of your winnings that will not go away when you lose. That always happens in the end when it comes to gambling unfortunely.   Lips sealed

Yes, they're winning!
They won 3-1 last night. Mind sharing which site you bet on? Is it a big well known casino that can pay you out that much btc to your wallet or will you need to wait for them to transfer that much to their hot wallet before initialing a payout? Cause that is how they usually work.
If your ahead that much I would stop while your ahead of the casino or they will get the better match for you to bet on. Just a fair warning too you cause we have all seen how this plays out before with others on here.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:21:32 PM

Gonna put 35 BTC tomorrow on the Chicago Cubs!

Wow, you're so rich, I totally believe you now since you have provided those hard proofs.  Cheesy

Anyways, it is nice to finally meet you Mr. Craig Wright. Carry on and break that casino, btw, you never mentioned where you play at(Sorry if you have, I didn't read all the messages). Would you mind playing as my referral? Let me know and I'll send you a link through PM.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:15:34 PM

Just stop, and invest your Bitcoins somewhere. And then you do not have BTC for playing, so problem is solved.  Grin
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:26:38 PM

You are addicted to gambling and hence the way that can help you may be a ban. Just ask the admin of the dice websites you bet on to ban you after you withdraw your earnings and with that ban, you should never eb allowed to play again. If that doesn't help, just delete your account on your own or stop using the internet.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:35:37 PM

I know you say "it's not that easy," but seriously JUST STOP while you are ahead.  Seriously, all you have to do is not bet anymore and you will have won several thousand dollars.  You just have to remember that if you keep playing, you will loose ALL of it.  Stop now while you are ahead!
That's what we feel but it's hard to stop this addiction. Users should be willing to stop it by their own method rather than us recommending the user any method. It's not going to work anyways. I feel the OP is immature to understand that he is risking so much money in gambling websites instead of working legally and earning bitcoins.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:39:13 PM

This sound purely more risky than that what you get lucky to win. Doubling  bets every time you loss, that is not a good strategy i have gone 10 times loss trying a single side in dice. I will not suggest to do this same again and again. Good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:06:05 PM

Don't play on dice game again after you win huge amount at there, so what you do is keep it on your wallet and you can invest in investment site or invest in gambling site.
Tred (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:31:02 PM

Yes, the Chicago Cubs are leading 6-1 early !!!

Smiley
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:54:04 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 07:32:39 PM by mixan

Yes, the Chicago Cubs are leading 6-1 early !!!
Can see that  Wink
You going to reply to message you have in your pm now  Undecided

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:06:04 PM

Just buy stuff with your winning which would be useful to you, it'll be better than losing.  Wink
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:22:28 PM

Truly understand that:

1. Every single bet is entirely independent.

2. Every single bet costs you the house edge. For example, on betting x2, you are more likely to lose than win.

tl;dr not fun, not profitable. You could do better things with your time (and money you will eventually lose if you gamble)

Edit: The probability that OP will lose all his funds if he continues this pattern is 100%
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:24:15 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 08:03:29 PM by mixan

Just buy stuff with your winning which would be useful to you, it'll be better than losing.  Wink
Yeah, it is not close now at 9-4 as they scored 3 runs now. It is late in the game. If you win you can sell me more bitcoins than what you say you want to sell but for my asking price now  Wink

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:01:26 PM

Lol, so the casinos cheat users. Didn't know about the need of change account and IP to don't lose because the casino is watching my game. Is it really true?  Sad
I just heared that it's always good to change strategy, never play the same strategy for a long time.

Of course it's true, all gambling sites will win in the long run. If you play with same strategy, same account, same IP address then you give them this possibility to happen a lot faster. Their mechanism can detect that type of behavior easily.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:26:59 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 08:42:35 PM by mixan

Looks like Cubs are loading up the bases. Let me be the first one to congratulate you on other win Tred.  Smiley

F'n edit: Looks like a one-run game now  Embarrassed

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:42:45 PM

I doubt you want to leave gambling or you are used to investing such big amounts. Investing 8 BTC in gambling websites is such a big risk and then trying to leave gambling becomes impossible if you are used to winning such huge
amounts always. You should manually withdraw the amount and stop rather than ask for suggestions.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:24:11 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 11:07:40 PM by mixan

Wow you make it close  Shocked
You know it is time to stop when you get that close  Undecided

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

lol, in >50 i get 23 max red so careful bro, if you want not to lose instant, bet slowly , and with your bankroll you can win alot just do strategies.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:12:09 PM

Truly understand that:

1. Every single bet is entirely independent.

2. Every single bet costs you the house edge. For example, on betting x2, you are more likely to lose than win.

tl;dr not fun, not profitable. You could do better things with your time (and money you will eventually lose if you gamble)

Edit: The probability that OP will lose all his funds if he continues this pattern is 100%

I agree, thats why the best solution is to withdraw winnings and continue playing only with what we decided to risk at the beginning. If we gonna be lucky one more time - thats good, if we lose - we can still enjoy winning Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mariz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:14:37 PM

if i were you , withdraw everything now before you lose it all, 4 lose in a row with that kind of bet is very lucky, dont wait til you bust them all, withdraw it now or regret it later.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:44:12 PM

It think he lost everything on another bet. Haven't seen him around in like 5 days.
Hope not as I think he was selling off some of his winnings.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:00:22 PM

LOL....I don't even need to read the rest of the responses in this thread because I already know what's contained therein.  What you've discovered is a Martingale betting strategy and if you keep playing, you're gonna lose your entire bankroll (if you haven't lost it already) so QUIT NOW!  The guy's who program these sites are clever and set their risk parameters according to sound bankroll management schemes, expected utility hypothesis, and Kelly criterion's....Quit now, do some research on bankroll management, and come back to play later.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:10:38 PM

My advice is take off your bitcoin wins to a cold wallet, you had a lucky row of dice and sport betting, but you could loose in the next bet. And you will be very angry to loose this amount of bitcoins, you need to learn when to stop betting.
Tred (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:50:02 AM

It think he lost everything on another bet. Haven't seen him around in like 5 days.
Hope not as I think he was selling off some of his winnings.

Naa, I'm still around. And I still have a bankroll of 40 BTC. I'm going to Vegas next week, so I think I'm just gonna cash out and gamble there

Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: