Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling Dice Site ~~~ Need Help Please  (Read 1934 times)
mariz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:14:37 PM

I've been winning alot (for my standard) on dice sites...

I'll go in and play >50 with a bunch of dust bets, and when I hit several that are under in a row. Then I bet 1 BTC, and if that loses I'll do 2 BTC, if that loses, I'll do 4 BTC, and finally 8 BTC if I have to get there. I'll never bet more than 8 BTC. I've done this about 10 times now and I know I'm surely lucky to have never lost 4 in a row in those ten attempts. However, I have made 10 BTC or just about $4500 from these dice sites.

Someone please give me advice, tips, or speculation on how I can stop and just take my winnings. Please understand it's not as easy as it sounds especially when it seems like "easy money" so far. Of course I know I'm bound to run into a losing streak.

if i were you , withdraw everything now before you lose it all, 4 lose in a row with that kind of bet is very lucky, dont wait til you bust them all, withdraw it now or regret it later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:44:12 PM

It think he lost everything on another bet. Haven't seen him around in like 5 days.
Hope not as I think he was selling off some of his winnings.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:00:22 PM

I've been winning alot (for my standard) on dice sites...

I'll go in and play >50 with a bunch of dust bets, and when I hit several that are under in a row. Then I bet 1 BTC, and if that loses I'll do 2 BTC, if that loses, I'll do 4 BTC, and finally 8 BTC if I have to get there. I'll never bet more than 8 BTC. I've done this about 10 times now and I know I'm surely lucky to have never lost 4 in a row in those ten attempts. However, I have made 10 BTC or just about $4500 from these dice sites.

Someone please give me advice, tips, or speculation on how I can stop and just take my winnings. Please understand it's not as easy as it sounds especially when it seems like "easy money" so far. Of course I know I'm bound to run into a losing streak.

LOL....I don't even need to read the rest of the responses in this thread because I already know what's contained therein.  What you've discovered is a Martingale betting strategy and if you keep playing, you're gonna lose your entire bankroll (if you haven't lost it already) so QUIT NOW!  The guy's who program these sites are clever and set their risk parameters according to sound bankroll management schemes, expected utility hypothesis, and Kelly criterion's....Quit now, do some research on bankroll management, and come back to play later.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:10:38 PM

My advice is take off your bitcoin wins to a cold wallet, you had a lucky row of dice and sport betting, but you could loose in the next bet. And you will be very angry to loose this amount of bitcoins, you need to learn when to stop betting.
Tred (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:50:02 AM

It think he lost everything on another bet. Haven't seen him around in like 5 days.
Hope not as I think he was selling off some of his winnings.

Naa, I'm still around. And I still have a bankroll of 40 BTC. I'm going to Vegas next week, so I think I'm just gonna cash out and gamble there

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: