Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 08:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] PayPal Reloadable VCC  (Read 499 times)
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:02:55 PM

I'm looking to buy a PayPal Reloadable VCC, it can have a bitcoin funding facility but it must have a PayPal reloading facility.

If you know anyone or know of any service, please let me know.
Thank you

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
hackazer

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:15:32 PM

I'm looking to buy a PayPal Reloadable VCC, it can have a bitcoin funding facility but it must have a PayPal reloading facility.

Thank you

Hei,

I have it Cheesy
I can make a Visa card for you. It's reloadable via bitcoin and can withdraw from paypal too. It also have online statement to check.
Feel free to PM me if you interested.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6188

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:46:45 PM

Thank you

I use E-coin.io , name changed to WirexApp or something like that .
As far as I know they are giving MasterCards now but they should give Visa (for virtual only) and I used it personally to verify my PayPal.
You can withdraw the funds to it and you can add the funds to it using Bitcoin. It's perfect , but I should tell you that they were experimenting some pending on the deposit and stuff ... I'm not sure if that got fixed or not yet .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBrute

Activity: 282
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:32:58 PM

Thank you

As far as I know they are giving MasterCards now but they should give Visa (for virtual only) and I used it personally to verify my PayPal.
You can withdraw the funds to it and you can add the funds to it using Bitcoin. It's perfect , but I should tell you that they were experimenting some pending on the deposit and stuff ... I'm not sure if that got fixed or not yet .
Yes e-coin is best i'm using it too ! but since last few months [from April ] it takes more time in deposit and loading card.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:46:55 PM

Thank you

Hei,

I have it Cheesy
I can make a Visa card for you. It's reloadable via bitcoin and can withdraw from paypal too. It also have online statement to check.
Will PM you soon, am kinda busy atm. If you can, please pm me with more info, with dashboard , fees, etc.
Thanks.

Thank you

Thank you

Hei,

I have it Cheesy

Thank you

Yes e-coin is best i'm using it too ! but since last few months [from April ] it takes more time in deposit and loading card.

From looking at faqs and some further research, I've seen that you can fund the card via alternative methods. I haven't seen any hint of funding the card with PayPal.
Are you certain that you can fund the VCCs and cards with PayPal?

Daniel8

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:21:26 AM

Try using entropay.com vcc or neteller.com virtual visa it works for me.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6188

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:15:37 AM

You can withdraw your paypal funds to E-coin.io , I can show you screenshots once I comeback from school if you want .
but you should know that they had Visa first (both Physical and virtual) then switched to MasterCard and now they have (Visa only virtual and both MasterCard Physical and virtual) so I'm not sure if this "new" visa can be used on Paypal or not but I had first one and it's working just fine .
Ask them here , they give support : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.1980

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:07:59 AM

You can withdraw your paypal funds to E-coin.io , I can show you screenshots once I comeback from school if you want .
but you should know that they had Visa first (both Physical and virtual) then switched to MasterCard and now they have (Visa only virtual and both MasterCard Physical and virtual) so I'm not sure if this "new" visa can be used on Paypal or not but I had first one and it's working just fine .
Ask them here , they give support : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.1980

Thank you , there's no need to screenshot, I'll give them a shout later today.

Thank you , I appreciate your help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: