Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] MSDN Admin  (Read 1471 times)
Jake Longbow (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:55:52 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 01:15:10 PM by Jake Longbow

Hello!

Selling fresh MSDN Admin accounts, they contain the total of four invites and all the available subscriptions.
I have been doing this for years now, but since I am new on this forum I am willing to accept any escrow from the trusted list so I can get vouched. I won't fall for any scams so don't even bother, if you don't trust me which I fully understand then hire an escrow and I will prove myself.
Price: $120 (only accepting bitcoin)

Vouches:

Bought an admin account from him, user is quite friendly and willing to accept escrow (we didn't use it though), other than replying to all the questions I've asked him. I will buy from Jake again.

just bought an admin sent first and received within minutes. THanks!

I am new in all of these and wanted a msdn admin account. Was very hesitant at first in purchasing since escrow will not work for me. He assured me since he has vouches. This seller has been honest and after 20 mins of transaction from transferring the payment i finally received my admin account. He guided me throughout the steps and how to change the password. Language in Outlook is different so i had to do a research on how to change it to English. Kind of weird but still could not change it. Most important thing is i changed the password and everything is working fine so far. Will purchase more in the future if everything works out fine. This guy has my honest vouch. Thanks man! Smiley Smiley Smiley

I just want to tell everyone that my account still works. It's not about being "HQ" or "LQ" because once you have an admin account there's nothing you can do but abuse it and lose the subscription for your fault. It's about being legit or scammer, Jake is definitely legit.

I honestly wouldn't say that he's the best seller out there due to stock availabilities but if you're worried about being scammed, simply don't because it won't happen. Escrow could be an issue for sellers, the bitcoin's value constantly changes and this could cause problems but Jake still accepts it even though I didn't need it.

Bought today over 4 accounts, HQ guy!
mobster

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:15:30 AM

Could not complete our deal. Said he sold all his accounts midway through our ESCROW deal. So i cannot verify if he is legit or not.

Always use an escrow and be safe.
Jake Longbow (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:25:07 AM

Could not complete our deal. Said he sold all his accounts midway through our ESCROW deal. So i cannot verify if he is legit or not.

Always use an escrow and be safe.

Things like this happen when it takes two days for an account to be escrowed, I apologize for the inconvenience but since someone went first I obviously sold him the accounts. (should receive vouch from some buyers soon, but I am currently out of stock)
winstation

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:02:12 PM

Bought an admin account from him, user is quite friendly and willing to accept escrow (we didn't use it though), other than replying to all the questions I've asked him. I will buy from Jake again.
ajw7779

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:10:07 PM

Back in stock, willing to accept escrow so trade safely.

just bought an admin sent first and received within minutes. THanks!
Jake Longbow (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:12:06 PM

Thanks for the vouches, stock is already running low so hurry up if you want to get one.
sevenmf

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:16:45 PM

Can you pm me your skype id? Willing to purchase through escrow. Please send me the details through skype. Cheers!
sevenmf

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

I am new in all of these and wanted a msdn admin account. Was very hesitant at first in purchasing since escrow will not work for me. He assured me since he has vouches. This seller has been honest and after 20 mins of transaction from transferring the payment i finally received my admin account. He guided me throughout the steps and how to change the password. Language in Outlook is different so i had to do a research on how to change it to English. Kind of weird but still could not change it. Most important thing is i changed the password and everything is working fine so far. Will purchase more in the future if everything works out fine. This guy has my honest vouch. Thanks man! Smiley Smiley Smiley
sevenmf

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:16:14 PM

Jake, your not responding to my skype messages. MSDN can't be activated. I need your help. It's more than 5 days now.
Dite1989

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 02:41:21 PM

Will you provide the email and the number used to register the accounts? If so I might buy an account from you.

Party24*7

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

Get Amazon Best Deals @ https://goo.gl/JE38kC

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:00:19 PM

DONT  BUY from this THIEF!! THIS GUY is A SCAMMER AND STOLE $120 from me.
I payed and now he blocked me and made new account!! DONT  BUY!!! This is a SCAMMER!!
Post topic in Scam section with proof so that other user won't get scammed again.
and MSDN scams are pretty common now days, you can see many newbies vouching and it's too easy to get member rank so alway use escrow.
if you want HQ MSDN account  Contact me.
vin-ceIT

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:24:08 PM

He not accept escrow
Attention
Jake Longbow (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:55:06 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 03:36:25 PM by Jake Longbow

Jake, your not responding to my skype messages. MSDN can't be activated. I need your help. It's more than 5 days now.

I was away for a few days, I will teach you how to activate it as soon as you get on skype.

Will you provide the email and the number used to register the accounts? If so I might buy an account from you.

No, use escrow if you don't trust.

Post topic in Scam section with proof so that other user won't get scammed again.
and MSDN scams are pretty common now days, you can see many newbies vouching and it's too easy to get member rank so alway use escrow.
if you want HQ MSDN account  Contact me.

Don't advertise yourself on my thread, my accounts are HQ.

He not accept escrow
Attention

Of course I am accepting escrow, get off my thread with this bullshit.
I am not accepting bitify escrow, but I will accept any escrow from bitcointalk's trusted list.

Will report all these bullshit fake comments to the moderators, in the meanwhile I am back in stock so contact me if you're interested. I do /accept/ escrow.
winstation

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 03:30:32 PM

I just want to tell everyone that my account still works. It's not about being "HQ" or "LQ" because once you have an admin account there's nothing you can do but abuse it and lose the subscription for your fault. It's about being legit or scammer, Jake is definitely legit.

I honestly wouldn't say that he's the best seller out there due to stock availabilities but if you're worried about being scammed, simply don't because it won't happen. Escrow could be an issue for sellers, the bitcoin's value constantly changes and this could cause problems but Jake still accepts it even though I didn't need it.
Jake Longbow (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:59:34 PM

Thanks for the support, hopefully the moderators will review my report on those fake accounts and delete their fake comments.
Aki

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:28:24 PM

Bought today over 4 accounts, HQ guy!
Jake Longbow (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:10:31 AM

Back in stock, stock is limited so hurry if you want to get one.
yuness

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:15:33 AM

I have paid and waiting for the account..i will soon leave  a vouch if everything is good..seller told me to wait for 4 hours ..
TheXev

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:14:43 AM

Please, deal with EXTREME CAUTION, he says he accepts Escrow,

I offered to do the escrow with SebastianJu, legendary escrow member.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

But later does not accept the member because says is not trusted.

At this point I just blocked him from skype. I can provide screenshots if somebody interested.

yuness

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:30:58 PM

Still not received the account..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: