Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you do that
Yes - 23 (85.2%)
No - 4 (14.8%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy steam keys from me for half the price of the game  (Read 3440 times)
soos (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:05:13 PM

Tell me if you are interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:34:28 PM

always interesting to buy game with cheaper price,let me know what game you sell?and why are you sell it so cheap?
but you are just newbie,i suggest you to use escrow if people really want to buy your game.

soos (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:05:09 PM

always interesting to buy game with cheaper price,let me know what game you sell?and why are you sell it so cheap?
but you are just newbie,i suggest you to use escrow if people really want to buy your game.
Im not selling anything right now i just wanted to know if you would buy the keys. I would buy them with paypal so i can exchange my paypal money through this way because nobody wants to sell bitcoins for paypal money, right?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:07:50 PM

Im not selling anything right now i just wanted to know if you would buy the keys. I would buy them with paypal so i can exchange my paypal money through this way because nobody wants to sell bitcoins for paypal money, right?

It's not that people don't want to trade , It's just your trust and your low rank. If you can't trade with people then you can simply use Virwox.com (the fees are a little bit high though)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
soos (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:15:48 PM

quote author=OmegaStarScream link=topic=1481304.msg14931415#msg14931415 date=1463940470]

It's not that people don't want to trade , It's just your trust and your low rank. If you can't trade with people then you can simply use Virwox.com (the fees are a little bit high though)
[/quote]
The fees are the reason i dont use virwox :/
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:29:56 PM

yes  i would really buy them from you and also i would do that often as it is hard to find seller that accepts bitcoins and for half of price it is pretty good deal

and i am sure that other gamers will be interested too as like i said it is hard to find seller that sells games for cheap price and also accepts bitcoins, so you will always have buyers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
soos (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

yes  i would really buy them from you and also i would do that often as it is hard to find seller that accepts bitcoins and for half of price it is pretty good deal

and i am sure that other gamers will be interested too as like i said it is hard to find seller that sells games for cheap price and also accepts bitcoins, so you will always have buyers

Thats nice to hear maybe im gonna do this  Smiley What should i do to not get scammed?
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:31:29 PM

Of course there would be a market for them if that's what you're asking, but the question I have is there a chance that the keys go invalid?  Not sure where you're getting them but there has to be a reason they're cheap.  Carded?
soos (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

Of course there would be a market for them if that's what you're asking, but the question I have is there a chance that the keys go invalid?  Not sure where you're getting them but there has to be a reason they're cheap.  Carded?
You can get them cheaper at key selling websites and im selling them cheap for bitcoin
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 06:39:48 AM

Il buy steam keys from you for the half price of the game if i need it but if i dont like now because i dont know how to use it. Im online player in android but i dont know how to use it here and im just interested to know if the price is negotiable to my friend that using steam keys and if it is negotiable i want to sell them and earn money Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:06:45 AM

You can get them cheaper at key selling websites and im selling them cheap for bitcoin
Indeed as a example that is true with g2play or something, they are making it very cheap for people, the only thing is that its not always good and the fact is that they do not accept the bitcoin.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:34:01 AM

Yes. I would like to buy Steam keys for half price. tell me when will you starting your service? or just posted a thread to know people's opinions.
I think everyone like to buy something for cheaper price than actual. not only games and software but everything(online and offline) but the thing is quality of the product. people who sell something for cheaper that's almost duplicate and bad quality something.. but this rule won't be implement on steam games. I don't think there is duplicate steam games or low quality steam games available.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:41:10 AM

Yes why not, if i choose to buy any steam keys for their official store then why not paying the half price, but first I should know if the method you get these in the legit way?

soos (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:21:59 AM

Yes. I would like to buy Steam keys for half price. tell me when will you starting your service? or just posted a thread to know people's opinions.
I think everyone like to buy something for cheaper price than actual. not only games and software but everything(online and offline) but the thing is quality of the product. people who sell something for cheaper that's almost duplicate and bad quality something.. but this rule won't be implement on steam games. I don't think there is duplicate steam games or low quality steam games available.
Hi i just started a thread if you are interested https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481501.0  Smiley
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:47:17 PM

Indeed as a example that is true with g2play or something, they are making it very cheap for people, the only thing is that its not always good and the fact is that they do not accept the bitcoin.

How do they get them so cheap?  I'm assuming it has to be some kind of business account like those Microsoft accounts that can sell windows a lot cheaper.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:21:24 PM

This should be really obvious lol.

Of course if some one provides a track record of a good rep of sales for 50% off of something I`m going to come to you.

No one wants to pay full retail for anything.. now the question I have to ask is are you trying to do this through g2a?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:22:53 PM

How do they get them so cheap?  I'm assuming it has to be some kind of business account like those Microsoft accounts that can sell windows a lot cheaper.

They get it cheap because they are  a gaming discount plateform that grew with an audience through twitch broadcasters.

Which allowed more continue of sales, but primarily because they buy games on a corporate level vs only one person buying 3 games.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:12:35 PM

I would definitely go for it to be honest because it would be pretty nice to buy some steam keys for the half of the price.
The only thing is that if it are gift keys I'm not going to do this due to the fact you can be banned by steam for this.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:13:02 PM

I would definitely go for it to be honest because it would be pretty nice to buy some steam keys for the half of the price.
The only thing is that if it are gift keys I'm not going to do this due to the fact you can be banned by steam for this.

Indeed most likely this are all gift keys that can be bought in cheap and sold for pretty high prices.
The most people do not know this but steam can be very tight on this...
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:13:17 PM

The fact that it can be risky is for me not very annoying, I do not have a steam account with a lot of games so if I get banned I really do not care to be honest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: