Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTCPOP a scam?  (Read 7508 times)
Casimir1904

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:22:02 AM

So you bought BBS and MINEb shares, collateral locked them in your loan, shares turned out to be worthless and its Casimir's fault.

Yes, casimir, with his signed cold wallet balance covering three times all POP users balances, is 'very shady'.

POP hasn't made it harder to pay your debts, all you have to do is deposit to your address, liquidation script will do the rest.

you need to go back and read and comprehend . 

Again:
I've no problem to do this all public.
I or you can post your deposit address and investors can confirm or not confirm that they received payments from you. All traceable via the blockchain.
I don't unban you.
In your last bad/none formatted post you came with a lot acuisations again, I don't care about all of them. Even if you was right, there is no way to avoid shares drops in value.
Its not my fault that Lee runned miners in a building where he didn't pay the rent, I even warned people before owning btcpop about mineb.

Fact is also that I can prove everything I said and say.

You came every now and then online to attack users,mods and staff on pop you blackmailed me about you wont pay if I ban you.
You was the one who depostited $5 in 4 months and then saying "I'm paying".

My support staff now assigned again a ticket from you to me, I tell you what: I'll just delete it.
If you want I post your deposit address here public, everyone can trace your deposits and no trust needed at all.
Alternate is you just say you're a scammer and don't want to pay and the story is over.
I'll not reply to anything more from you as long its not related to repay your debt.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Casimir1904

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:25:50 AM

Your last deposit address is: 1dbvrKt9qkhtf5HomDD5nx2dLuPrQ6xTp

Casimir1904

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

i cannot confirm that is my deposit .
You deposited before to it so you can easly confirm its yours by checking your outgoing transactions.

you wont give me access to my account #facepalm furthermore you need to learn and read . i was keeping my investors updated on my current situation . you have now denied me from doing so . then you send people to troll me .  when i have said countless times on when i will be paying .    no access no payment can be made .  you dont trust me ,  i dont trust you . you attack me i attack back .   whats the problem ? you hate when people defend themselves .
You're banned because your language.
Example:
"Awww so sweet . learn to fucking read you stupid fuck .   

@cas   allowing former employees of Pop to release documents that they should no longer have access to is a crime .    but hey if you were a legit business instead of hiding your company behind an IP . you would know that .  but hey let ban people from exposing your huge scam with LEE."

No one of POP except me has any documents, even I don't have your documents as you verified via Ardeva.
I don't send anyone to do whatever, its you who piss off everyone, I got some quotes from Getline chat.
You go mad all the time, then you say you pay and everyone should fuck off or learn to read or whatever and your payment is like $5 in 4 months.
I never attacked you.

oh and about the shares you missed the point of what i said entirely .

and i proved my point .   you get mad .  you just said youll ignore me .(piss poor customer service

scammer run . and im still here . 

im not the one doing tax evasion you are .

I told you also in support that I'll ignore you as long its not about repayments of your loans.
I've better things to do as reading your bad language and stupid acusations what even doesn't make sense.

It was also me who said we can do this all public.
Funny fact: In Germany we call what you do "Idiot dot" ( Leaving a space before the dot ).

Casimir1904

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:23:03 AM

I posted your deposit address, you're able to deposit and investors can confirm they got payments after liquidation cron runs.
You don't have any valid reason to not pay.
I'm not going to argue more about it at all.

shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

As one of the investors in your loan, Mr. Borgminer, I'd say you are being ridiculous.
Here are two very simple facts:
1. Casimir1904 has repaid every loan he has ever taken.
2. You have not.

And yet He is the untrustworthy one?  Roll Eyes
This is just an excuse, and every sane person here knows it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dinoDevon

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:38:27 PM

Hello All,

I'm Pleased to announce that Btcpop is not a scam, and Btcpop has actually been growing rapidly lately and is on pace to do 1000 Btc worth of loans, Bonds, and IPO's in just the last 2 months!

I was around when Lee was here and this thread started....legitimate thread. But L33 is gone, systems are working great, and Btcpop is thriving with all the cynical people who got burned early on at Btcjam and other sites keeping default rates at record lows. As well as collateralized loans and insurance protecting investors funds.

Check out our blog https://blog.btcpop.co/ for some updates. https://blog.btcpop.co/featureguide/ all of Btcpop's now working and profitable features.

I intend to start and official Btcpop Thread somewhere when I figure out how.
dinoDevon

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:11:24 AM

Started a new Thread for Btcpop at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1919461.0  Smiley
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

I recently created an account & moved some alts over. The deposits showed up quickly & all has been well thus far. I will be sure to update if anything changes, but my initial hesitation has settled a great deal now. Like most other investments, there is risk, so please take the time to do your own due diligence like I did. I'm just sharing my own experience to help others decide if the reward is worth the risk for themselves..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:33:24 AM

Fuck no! So I have been on btcpop.co seen Registered: 2016-09-06 20:29:50, I have to say I think I got there a little after the ownership change. From all the information I got the ex-owner was a scammer. But I have never had 1 problem with btcpop itself. Now investing in loans you have to go at it at your own risk. But as for the site everything I deposit I get. We were one of if not the first site to have access to their bitcoin cash. They are working on the API as am posting this and the staking wallets are awesome! Never missed a staking payout. I haven't even gotten to the best part, the community on btcpop has to be one of the best you can find on any website. Members help each other in any and all ways possible from trying to recover funds from defaulters to the silliest questions it all gets answered. The one thing that I think is the best feature that btcpop offers are collateral loans. Which added a safety net for investor something you can't find on any other p2p lending platforms. I am a daily user of the site and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world, on top of the fact that the site keeps growing with every day that pass. Anyways the point of this post it to answer the question "is btcpop a scam" and just like I started the post fuck no they are not a scam. Can't say the same about borrowers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: