Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A project need funding.  (Read 763 times)
silvalley (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 09:15:56 PM

Hello, for those who think GPU is out of business is wrong. Regular FPGA boards just output hash power like RADEON 5770 - 200Mh/s for a hardware cost  5 times 5770, and you still need PC to operate with FPGA board.The long waiting ASIC's never released (or their existence is not proved enough)and probaby not soon, until theese days ASIC's are  considered as scam.
     But after all may i have your attention. I have small tech company based in Sofia , Bulgaria (european unit). I made some research on custom hardware for bitcoin mining. The problem is that the good FPGA chips that can output reasonable hash power costs several thausands dolllars each. I found good alternative with one chinese chip manufactorer but still the working prototype will be an expensive investment, at least for me. What i want to build is device that is capable of 2GH/s with own web server and internet connection for pool mining management (because you dont want dedicated PC with the miner) all for retail cost under 500$. The invention will cost around 10,000$ only for materials, my dedicated working hours are not counted and doesnt matter. To reach the 500$ barier two things must be availble- 1st own Pick&place machines (which i dont have), 2nd a good amount of chip order(the more chips, the less the price) for chinese  fabric. A good start is around 130,000$, for prototype, pnp machines, and the chip order. What i have is  a testing equipment.
       So if there are persons who want to invest, or donate for my miner all will be welcome. The first 10,000$ will show if it is possible and is considered as risk investment, which i can not return. If the prototype working with the required parametters the money above first 10,000$ will be considered as donation, investment or preorder(every participant can choose what it is). I can't put  my company info and email here because i dont want spam, but i can give all details in personal. But please my english isnt good and i can't argue with everybody, so only serious minds please!

Thank you for your time!
regards
Georgi Krachmarov
g_krachmarov@yahoo.com
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 09:17:30 PM

I can't put  my company info and email here because i dont want spam

Huh?

I don't see your bitcoin address for me to donate $10,000 to.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 09:31:28 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2013, 10:10:23 PM by DeathAndTaxes

You sure you only need $10K?  Lets make it $70,000 you got 7 whole posts so I am sure you are good for it.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 10:06:05 PM

You sure you only need $10K.  Lets make it $70,000 you got 7 whole posts so I am sure you are good for it.

First 5 are in the newbie restrictions thread. 5x the legitimacy.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
silvalley (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 10:26:01 PM

Hello, thanks for your replies.
The cost for prototype will be around $10K. So for $10K  there will be an expensive toy. I stated when the prototype has prove of work i will need at least $130K for mass production. Anyone who has interest on that can connect me via email.
And yeah i just get over newbie status.
regards
Georgi Krachmarov
g_krachmarov@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: