Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Experience with URDUBIT.Com Exchange  (Read 747 times)
PokerFace3 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:15:30 AM

Hi there guys just sharing it with .

I am using urdubit.com (exchange) from last 3-4 months and never got a problem, There is a trade fee of 0.75% and bank deposit fee is around 1% i guess .

A few days ago i went to exchange and deposited around 50k(500$) and i was just checking the orders i clicked on an order to calculate the rate but i accidentally clicked buy button So i bought around 0.6 @104.4 rate which is a very bad rate .
Overall the experience with the exchange is awesome  , but i wanted to say that there must be confirmation kind thing should be added to exchange when we buy or sell anything there so we can avoid these kind of issues .
For example if after clicking buy button the exchange pop-ups a windows to confirm my buying then i should not bought my btc at 104.4 Sad

after that ,

I wrote an email to them to add confirmation button to the exchange for buying or selling things . I hope this will be implemented soon .

Regards
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:50:53 PM

Yes, very nice promotion of the exchange. Are you the owner or what?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PokerFace3 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:40:06 PM

I am not the owner of the exchange i am just a regular user , i just shared my experience with this site . i just lost a few bucks say 20$ or so . However i wrote the email to the owner of site to add the button to confirm the order .

I guess you did not read the whole topic carefully ?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:49:26 PM

I am not the owner of the exchange i am just a regular user , i just shared my experience with this site . i just lost a few bucks say 20$ or so . However i wrote the email to the owner of site to add the button to confirm the order .

I think u can stop BS us and tell us the truth. Nobody starts a new thread just to share personal experience about some exchange nobody ever heard about. Pls be more honest towards people, we re not idiots here. Thx.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PokerFace3 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:22:53 AM

I think u can stop BS us and tell us the truth. Nobody starts a new thread just to share personal experience about some exchange nobody ever heard about. Pls be more honest towards people, we re not idiots here. Thx.

Wow Actually Sir i am not the promoter of site neither the admin so why should i promote the site ? I am just telling that last time when i trade i accidentally clicked and bought at higher rate . I am just telling that there should be a confirmation button for trade just an opinion i thought why don't i share with people .

Btw i am posting my trade and deposit below .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: