Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ellon tips  (Read 3111 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:00:39 PM

you should join sportbets mate you will earn more on that site if you have this good stats
just starting to followed your bet and i hope you can deliver good chances good luck
and please keep us updated for the free one.
Ellon (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:59:23 PM

Stats: http://www.mybigpartner.com/user/ellon

FREE: Basketball. Americas. Bahamas - Costa Rica. Over 139.0 @ 2.15
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:16:09 PM

you should join sportbets mate you will earn more on that site if you have this good stats
just starting to followed your bet and i hope you can deliver good chances good luck
and please keep us updated for the free one.

Hello,
Glad to hear good words to us. Can you write sportbets website url, because I didin't know which one.
We will try keep udate with some free tips but you should know that the best options go make some money from our picks to buy subscription.
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:34:25 PM

Hello guys,
I want to introduce our team. We are 2 experienced tipsters who looking forward to improve our way in betting and help people to win some money. Both our team members specializes at basketball and football predictions so there is much easier to find value tips on 2 different sports each day. Our main goal to gain reputation from clients and to make peoples investments to be paid off.
We can't promise that our all picks would be successful but we can promise that in long run we are able to win against odds. So if you are interesting to be our client and to be that guy who will grow up together with us, contact us via email ellonmog@gmail.com
You can check our verified statistic here http://www.mybigpartner.com/user/ellon.
Right now we are looking 4 people to fill out our mailling list
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:41:46 PM

FREE: Basketball. Friendly. Turkey - Philippines. Philippines +13.0 @1.93

For today we have one paid pick, if you are interesting contact us ellonmog@gmail.com
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:41:50 PM

Discount! For first 4 new clients month cost just 50 euro. If you are interested write here: ellonmog@gmail.com
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:08:50 PM

Hello guys,
I want to introduce our team. We are 2 experienced tipsters who looking forward to improve our way in betting and help people to win some money. Both our team members specializes at basketball and football predictions so there is much easier to find value tips on 2 different sports each day. Our main goal to gain reputation from clients and to make peoples investments to be paid off.
We can't promise that our all picks would be successful but we can promise that in long run we are able to win against odds. So if you are interesting to be our client and to be that guy who will grow up together with us, contact us via email ellonmog@gmail.com
You can check our verified statistic here http://www.mybigpartner.com/user/ellon.

Goodluck with your tipping services I like to gamble in sports betting also, however lack the funds to do so.
And try to change the Title to Ellon Sports Betting tips or something similar cause It is misleading in some sense.
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:48:38 AM

Hello guys,

Goodluck with your tipping services I like to gamble in sports betting also, however lack the funds to do so.
And try to change the Title to Ellon Sports Betting tips or something similar cause It is misleading in some sense.

Thanks for your opinion
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:55:15 PM

We have a free pick today, if you need to get it, you can write here: ellonmog@gmail.com
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:44:51 PM

We have a free pick today, if you need to get it, you can write here: ellonmog@gmail.com

Can you send me  free tips, I wanted to try today but not by email I do not want to see spam in my email
but if the tips today  win I'll send an email
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:48:37 PM

yes mate can you also send me your free tips if possible
you can send pm me just don't want to see more and more
spam info from my email just in case that you are okay with that
just wanna try your pick thanks.
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:35:48 AM

FREE: Australia. SEABL. Kilsyth - BA CoE. BA CoE +13.5 @ 1.92
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:05:09 PM

Great start this month, if you interested in our tips , can write: ellonmog@gmail.com

stats: http://www.mybigpartner.com/user/ellon
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:34:44 PM

Hi ellon, I want to appreciate the free tips you've given so far but I want you to predict more for popular games ans d which one I can easily relate with like the premier league that kick off today or Olympics currently going on( male soccer), this I would appreciate as well as others on this forum...
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:03:53 AM

Hi ellon, I want to appreciate the free tips you've given so far but I want you to predict more for popular games ans d which one I can easily relate with like the premier league that kick off today or Olympics currently going on( male soccer), this I would appreciate as well as others on this forum...

Hello, write here: ellonmog@gmail.com
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:09:03 AM

FREE: Football. China. Guangzhou Fuli - Shandong Luneng. Guangzhou Fuli over 1.5 @ 2.07
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:11:22 PM

FREE: Lithuania U16 - Estonia U16   Estonia U16 +27.5   @1.85
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:08:15 PM

FREE: Spain U16 - Poland U16 Poland U16 +26.0 @1.85
Ellon (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:19:18 PM

FREE: Australia - Lithuania   Over 158.5   @1.99
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:09:17 PM

FREE: Australia - Lithuania   Over 158.5   @1.99
let me try this one out mate hope you have a positive one coming from it, good odd and nice game to watch as well
hope we win mate good luck to us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀