Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell My peerchecker account-captcha solving  (Read 743 times)
zeaderza (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:04:14 PM

Hello,

I sell my peerchecker account.You can earn 5$ per 1000 captcha.
Warning:You need a good  VPN to complete captcha.
Balance om my captcha account:0.45$
Price:10$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:20:35 PM

Can you rent it to me?i mean for every captcha i solve i take 80 % and you take 20%. I have a lot of free time and would solve capthas at least 5-6 ours a day
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:07:44 PM

I think this should be under digital good section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
I think peerchecker only support USA and does using VPN is allowed by them. Have you tried claiming with vpn and got payment before?
zeaderza (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:59:26 PM

I think this should be under digital good section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
I think peerchecker only support USA and does using VPN is allowed by them. Have you tried claiming with vpn and got payment before?
Yes,you can use vpn without problem.
Admin recommand to use vpn with different country and many ip adress.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:15:36 PM

I just want to ask about the captcha if its worth or not.. i would like to know is after solving captcha how many seconds or minutes will appear the next captcha? if it takes 30 minutes.. its not worth for $10 we can buy only for $1-$2 which is the account got you for free  from PC01
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:38:09 PM

I just want to ask about the captcha if its worth or not.. i would like to know is after solving captcha how many seconds or minutes will appear the next captcha? if it takes 30 minutes.. its not worth for $10 we can buy only for $1-$2 which is the account got you for free  from PC01

I think it really depends in your typing skills the more faster the more points you will get and suggested for that is use pc rather than mobile phone so you can make faster as many as you can and also avoid errors frequently because when i tried captcha work on some other site my account is banned due to many errors or maybe im lazy enoug doing bad things there, but for me this kind of works is boring i cannot stand to work captcha for a long hours im feel sleepy when im doing it, just sayin

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:13:02 PM

I think it really depends in your typing skills the more faster the more points you will get and suggested for that is use pc rather than mobile phone so you can make faster as many as you can and also avoid errors frequently because when i tried captcha work on some other site my account is banned due to many errors or maybe im lazy enoug doing bad things there, but for me this kind of works is boring i cannot stand to work captcha for a long hours im feel sleepy when im doing it, just sayin
Its an image captcha not a word, any wpm you have cant be adopted with this. If you want to earn more, you need fast bandwidth and a good vpn.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:14:41 AM

Its an image captcha not a word, any wpm you have cant be adopted with this. If you want to earn more, you need fast bandwidth and a good vpn.

for me to i dont really take captcha job worth it for my time because it gave us littlw pay for our effort and time but it can help for those who starting to earn bitcoin it can be practice ground for them so they can determine its very hard to earn bitcoin.

And theirs many different programs their you can join where you can earn big and worth for your time to spend their because it can give you not bad earnings.

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:22:58 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 07:54:27 AM by Jmild1

I just want to ask about the captcha if its worth or not.. i would like to know is after solving captcha how many seconds or minutes will appear the next captcha? if it takes 30 minutes.. its not worth for $10 we can buy only for $1-$2 which is the account got you for free  from PC01

for me to i dont really take captcha job worth it for my time because it gave us littlw pay for our effort and time but it can help for those who starting to earn bitcoin it can be practice ground for them so they can determine its very hard to earn bitcoin.

And theirs many different programs their you can join where you can earn big and worth for your time to spend their because it can give you not bad earnings.

What's that program/job? Can you give links so that I will test if It can worth my time.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:05:16 PM

Well for me if i had even one peer account and the software i will just working on it as hobby.. already tried captcha typing before but your right while i am working i feel sleepy its boring.. but i will work for it as my hobby while i am playing dota 2 waiting for loading..
This type of job is just for extra income if you working hard to make money online you need this while you are playing..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:40:38 PM

You can't run it on mobile it uses its own software which has a built in IP changer, you need the VPN so the IP change happens. It takes a while. You get about 3 pictures shown to you every 3 minutes. You don't type and it doesn't matter about your speed. You can do about 60-80 per hour and that's if it runs smoothly. Often you get problems. Oh and the owner doesn't pay and is a thief. Payout at $7 is 1400 captchas so imagine not being paid. The OP wants $10 that's 2000 captchas just to break even. Not worth it.
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:35:09 PM

How much does vpn cost?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: