Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching partner for xbt.tokyo  (Read 983 times)
B1bl3Coin (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:17:18 PM

Hi guys i have the domain xbt.tokyo and first my ideea was to sell it buy i seen this :

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/25/japan-to-make-bitcoin-legal-currency

Japan’s governing Liberal Democratic party is planning to propose legal changes that would define bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as currencies.

The changes would mean bitcoin could be more tightly regulated and taxed, and are likely to lead to more investment in developing cryptocurrency infrastructure in Japan.

Tomonori Kanda, an official in the financial affairs section at the party’s headquarters, said legislative changes were discussed on Wednesday and the LDP aimed to raise the matter in parliament.

“There is a long way to go,” he said. “But we have discussed reform and believe it is the right way to go.” The timing of the change was yet to be decided, he said.

I own the domain xbt.tokyo so im thinking to build something there a trade website for Japan or i dont know so im looking for a co founder to build something there  or for a partner team.
Also i am opened to any idea to build there,so write here or message me.

Thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B1bl3Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:59:06 PM

Hi guys i have the domain xbt.tokyo and first my ideea was to sell it buy i seen this :

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/25/japan-to-make-bitcoin-legal-currency

Japan’s governing Liberal Democratic party is planning to propose legal changes that would define bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as currencies.

The changes would mean bitcoin could be more tightly regulated and taxed, and are likely to lead to more investment in developing cryptocurrency infrastructure in Japan.

Tomonori Kanda, an official in the financial affairs section at the party’s headquarters, said legislative changes were discussed on Wednesday and the LDP aimed to raise the matter in parliament.

“There is a long way to go,” he said. “But we have discussed reform and believe it is the right way to go.” The timing of the change was yet to be decided, he said.

I own the domain xbt.tokyo so im thinking to build something there a trade website for Japan or i dont know so im looking for a co founder to build something there  or for a partner team.
Also i am opened to any idea to build there,so write here or message me.

Thx

Anyone interest in this ?
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 11:20:56 PM

Mt Gox!  Grin (Couldn't resist)

Are you located in Japan? What is the environment like for coins and altcoins there right now? Is it popular or ?
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:41:59 AM

What your trading site concept? Are you have already make some progress?
B1bl3Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:34:13 AM

I own the domain,nothing done yet,thats why im looking for a partner with capital or it knowledge to build it...
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:30:22 PM

I own the domain,nothing done yet,thats why im looking for a partner with capital or it knowledge to build it...

I can do with graphic design, if you need, feel free to PM me Smiley
B1bl3Coin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:01:42 PM

if nobody want to join the business ... im selling the xbt.tokyo with 2BTC
Who want to buy it,just replay me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: