Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PvP | Android | Multiplayer game | Project | Need suggestions & tips  (Read 748 times)
NyeFe (OP)

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:18:44 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 05:30:51 PM by NyeFe

Hi!

Like everyone else, we're tiered of loosing Satoshis to Gambling sites, which might not be fair, but instead chooses to take advantage of our trust.

We're building a Player-V-Player Puzzle based game, which only requires you to beat your opponent to claim the stake.

[let me find those pics Wink]

[Okay you've made it this far! thats good Wink]

> Aim: Get as close to the target number as possible.
> Rounds: there's 5 rounds
> Time of round: each round is 30 seconds long "you can see this on the right hand of the screen."

---Rules---
> Each card has a hidden number. that could be 1%, 10%, 30%, 45% or 75% of the target number
> Each player has 2 Previews per/round (swipe left to use) these allows you to see whats behind a card without picking it.
> Each player has 1 reversal  per/round (swipe right to use) this allows you to remove an unwanted card
> Each Player can pick any card by clicking it.
--

---Other---
The Player with the most wins after 5 rounds,  wins the game.
Bets are only placed in BTC there are no limits.
--

What do you think of this idea/game? --- Would anyone be interested in playing against other players?

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:53:57 PM

Its a interesting idea be it with limited potential due to the bitcoin aspect but intriguing idea.

Would worry that some one would create a bot to manipulate the game in their favor or exploit the site.
If you could get that figured out it has some aspects that could be brought into a bigger bubble like a actual app standing alone from bitcoin.
Meaning you could have a connection to bitcoin but also allow other currencies to earn more potential.

Have you considered sudoku like puzzles,that would be very interesting. Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
NyeFe (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:11:03 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 06:21:43 PM by NyeFe

Its a interesting idea be it with limited potential due to the bitcoin aspect but intriguing idea.

Would worry that some one would create a bot to manipulate the game in their favor or exploit the site.
If you could get that figured out it has some aspects that could be brought into a bigger bubble like a actual app standing alone from bitcoin.
Meaning you could have a connection to bitcoin but also allow other currencies to earn more potential.

Have you considered sudoku like puzzles,that would be very interesting. Smiley

Hi Evildrum thanks for the suggestions

We got the botting part sorted out.

For the bitcoin aspect we haven't actually thought about moving away from the cryptocurrency. It could be an option. I guess we haven't made plans that far along yet.

We haven't also considered sudoku like puzzles, but yes, it could also be an option if the demand is large enough

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:04:07 PM

Interesting game but i just want to ask if its already release to test this app right now.. Honestly its a little bit confused to me how to play the game.. the puzzle looks the game in windows 7 purble place that every card has a random image which is you should choose the 2 the same image..The more you faster the more you can get a score..
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:10:31 PM

Your rules are very unclear, try describing them better. Also it seems like this involves some sort of randomness, which is bad for PvP games.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NyeFe (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:13:39 PM

Interesting game but i just want to ask if its already release to test this app right now.. Honestly its a little bit confused to me how to play the game.. the puzzle looks the game in windows 7 purble place that every card has a random image which is you should choose the 2 the same image..The more you faster the more you can get a score..

Hey thanks for the tip, i'll try to provide a sample

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:20:34 PM

Interesting concept.Only two players can play the game at the moment ? You know days back,flappy bird bitcoin version got banned from PlayStore as its against their terms to host any apps or games which deal with real money or winnings.I don't bother the success of the game but its timeframe to exists on the app store before its banned.Did you ever think about that ?
NyeFe (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:31:49 PM

Interesting concept.Only two players can play the game at the moment ? You know days back, flappy bird bitcoin version got banned from PlayStore as its against their terms to host any apps or games which deal with real money or winnings.I don't bother the success of the game but its timeframe to exists on the app store before its banned.Did you ever think about that ?

Hi Joel thanks for the suggestions

Their could be a chance for tournaments where we could see as much as 16, 30, 50 or even 100 people playing each other until a champion is found.

For the app store situation our solution would have been to provide a download on a/our website although it might reduce it's chances of discovery

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:40:38 PM

For the app store situation our solution would have been to provide a download on a/our website although it might reduce it's chances of discovery
Tell you what,avoid all the Google Play Store validation struggle ,just give APK file downloads from your website directly.The chances of discovery are very high ,I'm speaking with an situation as a reference ,it has happened before.
The_prodigy

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:23:50 PM

Interesting concept.Only two players can play the game at the moment ? You know days back, flappy bird bitcoin version got banned from PlayStore as its against their terms to host any apps or games which deal with real money or winnings.I don't bother the success of the game but its timeframe to exists on the app store before its banned.Did you ever think about that ?

Their could be a chance for tournaments where we could see as much as 16, 30, 50 or even 100 people playing each other until a champion is found.

Why don't you try to upload this game in moborobo it is alternative for playstore.. more people here are using moborobo that you can download all free games and apps..
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:42:49 PM

Well I for one support it. I think its great. Its much better to pose to another player then to the site. Player vs player is much more fair and I encourage its growth. I far prefer player vs player to conventional waging. Its just so much more fair and you can't blame anyone or argue as the house only takes its edge the other player gets the rest. Hopefully you are working hard on this and it will be ready soon ? Good luck and keep going you're on the right track.

Why don't you try to upload this game in moborobo it is alternative for playstore.. more people here are using moborobo that you can download all free games and apps..

That's cool but I think tournaments should be split up in decisions to make prize pool distribution more spread out and fair instead of just one person winning a whole lot many people can share smaller amounts. I feel this will help bring players in.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:22:46 PM

Well I for one support it. I think its great. Its much better to pose to another player then to the site. Player vs player is much more fair and I encourage its growth.
How player vs player is always much more fair ? Have you ever heard about players getting cheated in real time Poker ?Must have watched the movie Snatch probably.Its not the players that are deciding the provable fairness ,the random number generation algorithm is.
I far prefer player vs player to conventional waging. Its just so much more fair and you can't blame anyone or argue as the house only takes its edge the other player gets the rest. Hopefully you are working hard on this and it will be ready soon ? Good luck and keep going you're on the right track.
You made the same point again ,just in a different way .Sig spamming much ? You're expecting way to much when the product isn't even launched yet.

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:25:58 AM

I really like the idea of a Player vs Player gambling game instead of having a house edge, but I honestly don't even understand how the game works.  It sounds really confusing.  Also, it looks very plain from those two pictures, though it sounds like there are supposed to be some kind of cards.  Maybe those will add to the design/look of the game.  An attractive game is very important if you want people to play it.  Also, why are you giving you your reward in Paypal when this is a bitcoin site?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:30:48 AM

It's kinda nice idea and a unique one. But when I hear a pvp game, I am thinking it to be a more skill based and more fun game unlike this idea. Not that I am saying that this is no fun at all. Maybe a more critical game or something will hook up even more players.
The_prodigy

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:24:44 AM

Well I for one support it. I think its great. Its much better to pose to another player then to the site. Player vs player is much more fair and I encourage its growth. I far prefer player vs player to conventional waging. Its just so much more fair and you can't blame anyone or argue as the house only takes its edge the other player gets the rest. Hopefully you are working hard on this and it will be ready soon ? Good luck and keep going you're on the right track.

That's cool but I think tournaments should be split up in decisions to make prize pool distribution more spread out and fair instead of just one person winning a whole lot many people can share smaller amounts. I feel this will help bring players in.
This game will be much more fun if you are also giving a free satoshi for pvp like on bitplay coinhopper coinflapper and other games from bitplay before one of the player there before and many people are playing it because they are earning if few sat from pvp for beginners battle and they can use it to bet in tournament which each high rewards if he or she the one who win in the battle and also link it to facebook so that every time he or she win its auto share in facebook.. so you can make more visitors and new member will come to your game.. this just i notice in bitplay..
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:48:33 PM

How much can you stake and will you add a faucet ?
NyeFe (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:28:32 PM

How much can you stake and will you add a faucet ?

I don't think i would be following-up on this project as it was initially too confusing for people to grasp how to play the game. Instead I've simplified it in this second iteration.

On the second iteration: I'm not sure why we would add faucets, be we would have a weekly jackpot of money users can play against each other for.

Thread Locked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: