Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: changed my mind  (Read 532 times)
mukundh3 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:36:24 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 02:12:25 AM by mukundh3

changed my mind thanks!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:26:17 PM

What is the ball park you are looking to get for the account? I know the account is worth high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx . Are you willing to settle somewhere in the $x,xxx range somewhere?
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:47:01 PM

I am looking for offers in the $x,xxx range as I am looking for a quick sale, the account was created right around when BHW opened. You will have access to the moderator panel which allows you to do practically anything you'd like on the forum. I can take screenshots if needed and PM them to you if you are serious about the account. Thanks!

I only have a few BTC at the moment, hopefully we can work something out added you on skype.
mukundh3 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:08:41 PM

Account is still forsale, still accepting offers!
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:16:48 PM

What are the benefits of the moderator and what the task to be done daily? Pm me the price.
mukundh3 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:01:15 AM

What are the benefits of the moderator and what the task to be done daily? Pm me the price.

The duties of having a moderator account include watching over a certain section of the board you receive alerts on new threads opened and have to make sure its not spam or a scam. You may ban or unban members and close topics and lock them. You have access to the moderator panel that allows you to view any members and any boards even the private ones. The account has over 3000+ post, 13000+ positive ratings. The account was created in 2008, and doesn't have any negative ratings. It is one of the most trusted members on BHW, if you are planning on selling a product or service you will have 1000s of members vouch for you. You have access to staff groupbuys ($2000+ products), I haven't decided on a price yet but if you are interested we can work out some numbers I am looking for offers in the $x,xxx price range. Thanks for your time!
Yofun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:18:06 AM

The duties of having a moderator account include watching over a certain section of the board you receive alerts on new threads opened and have to make sure its not spam or a scam. You may ban or unban members and close topics and lock them. You have access to the moderator panel that allows you to view any members and any boards even the private ones. The account has over 3000+ post, 13000+ positive ratings. The account was created in 2008, and doesn't have any negative ratings. It is one of the most trusted members on BHW, if you are planning on selling a product or service you will have 1000s of members vouch for you. You have access to staff groupbuys ($2000+ products), I haven't decided on a price yet but if you are interested we can work out some numbers I am looking for offers in the $x,xxx price range. Thanks for your time!

0.0 man. I would strongly advise against selling your account. I have a account on BHW. It's a nice forum. And well being mod you could sell anything you wanted easily. Make some $$.

And it's a possibility that the person who buys the account would scam using that account.

Are you selling it be because your having difficulties monetizing it? (Which should be pretty easy with a account like yours)
mukundh3 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:01:59 AM

0.0 man. I would strongly advise against selling your account. I have a account on BHW. It's a nice forum. And well being mod you could sell anything you wanted easily. Make some $$.

And it's a possibility that the person who buys the account would scam using that account.

Are you selling it be because your having difficulties monetizing it? (Which should be pretty easy with a account like yours)

Do you have skype? Maybe we can JV on something on the account if you got some ideas.
Yofun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:51:17 AM

Do you have skype? Maybe we can JV on something on the account if you got some ideas.

I'll message you my skype ID
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:51:26 AM

I think I already know who you are. Many members would miss the real you. I'm a member in bhw since 2009. When harro was still the owner of the forum.
miss.mighty

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:54:50 PM

I do have an account there but I was not active that much. However, I am well aware of how big and quality board is BHW.

Now, I am reading all this and I can not believe in what I am reading !!! Not sure is it something wrong with me or what. I can understand someone have problems and issues in life, things and circumstances change over the time but to let down, fail and betray the trust people gave to you for a money ? That is something I can not and will never understand. There are so many other ways to quit doing something but this.... I am shocked because you even tried to sell the account.

As Admin, I would ban you permanently for a lifetime despite all the things you have done for the forum.

...bombing your own house that you have built and safely living in  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: