Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:54:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Almost any Subscription / Game KEY  (Read 370 times)
Jayxk (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:26:39 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 12:57:47 PM by Jayxk

Hi,

Interested in buying any game or subscription keys;

- Spotify
- Netflix
- Hulu
- Xbox Live
- Office 365
- Playstation Plus
- Game keys [Xbox/PSN]
- HBO
- etc....

- Anything else, contact me to discuss.
Add me on skype @ cluelxss.ann

Im looking for high volume high quality suppliers to build a strong business relationship.
Looking to buy at least 500+ codes each week.

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:31:25 AM

Hello I have sent you a request on Skype please respond to it and we will start discussing
Jayxk (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:56:37 AM

BUMP -
Still looking for subscription/game keys
Jayxk (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:58:09 PM

Still buying

Add me on skype @ cluelxss.ann
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:45:41 PM

Never deal with this user, rude, unprofessional and a total jerk, deal only if you want to get scammed, you have been warned.
Accountbr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:47:08 PM

Never deal with this user, rude, unprofessional and a total jerk, deal only if you want to get scammed, you have been warned.
So I'm assuming he's forcing the seller to go first  Roll Eyes

YuTü.Ço.in: Çommoditizing YouTube Çontent Çreator$' Brand$
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:49:33 PM

I know that it could be possible but why not provide some proof? I asked on your thread the price of CSGO and you didn't even reply as you posted just new game for sale. Isn't it unprofessional also for you as a seller?

I am not favoring the guy, its just that you both could have the same attitude.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:41:54 PM

I know that it could be possible but why not provide some proof? I asked on your thread the price of CSGO and you didn't even reply as you posted just new game for sale. Isn't it unprofessional also for you as a seller?

I am not favoring the guy, its just that you both could have the same attitude.

I am sorry, I sent you an answer on PM, but I think it was not delivered, that time I had some 502 Bad Gateway on the forum, I thought I resent all PM that didn't go through, yours was unfortunately forgotten.
Anyway, this person was asking for games list and prices, I told him there are hundreds of game, be more specific, no answer for 5 minutes, then asked for some games, I gave price and how much I can deliver now, like WOW 60 dyas card, 5 keys, he started mocking me saying price too high and quantity too low, I said what quantity ? said at least 100 keys. I say, I will not deal for such amounts from the first time, we need to start small and establish trust first. Long story short he asked for some games, I answered promptly, he left me talking to myself for 10 minutes, and when I said it's rude to not answer, started insults.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: