Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS open air gpu mining cases and extenders  (Read 503 times)
andrew24p (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:02:54 PM

I started bitcoin mining and altcoin mining around 2013 and I have a few leftover open air cases and pci and pci express extenders. These things have literally been laying around my house for years at this point Im willing to sell them for slightly more than the shipping cost. The shipping is expensive which is why I havent bothered to list them but If you are interested in them make an offer. Also let me know where you live so I can calculate the cost of shipping. One is a smaller 5 slot GPU open air case and the other case is a pretty big nice 6 or 8 slot (cant remember which) open air case from openrigs which doesnt sell them anymore. It took a while to get to me so I never opened it and it was just in my garage. I also have 5 pci extenders, 3 medium size 2 extra long and 3 pci express extenders. Here is the album of stuff I have on Imgur. http://imgur.com/a/Aiy1T  Let me know if you are interested. Ill accept Eth or bitcoin or dollars if you come to me to pick it up. Im in NJ if you are willing to drive to me ill sell it all for $40

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
tntdgcr

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 11:05:56 PM

I started bitcoin mining and altcoin mining around 2013 and I have a few leftover open air cases and pci and pci express extenders. These things have literally been laying around my house for years at this point Im willing to sell them for slightly more than the shipping cost. The shipping is expensive which is why I havent bothered to list them but If you are interested in them make an offer. Also let me know where you live so I can calculate the cost of shipping. One is a smaller 5 slot GPU open air case and the other case is a pretty big nice 6 or 8 slot (cant remember which) open air case from openrigs which doesnt sell them anymore. It took a while to get to me so I never opened it and it was just in my garage. I also have 5 pci extenders, 3 medium size 2 extra long and 3 pci express extenders. Here is the album of stuff I have on Imgur. http://imgur.com/a/Aiy1T  Let me know if you are interested. Ill accept Eth or bitcoin or dollars if you come to me to pick it up. Im in NJ if you are willing to drive to me ill sell it all for $40

no way to over pay to ship those cases? , I'd take them all.

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?
andrew24p (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:10:34 AM

no way to over pay to ship those cases? , I'd take them all.

Ill gladly ship them but the post office is pretty crazy with what they charge for shipping large boxes, so I don't know if it if will be that appealing at that point. Also if that was what you wanted to do I would need you to send the bitcoin payment first because I cant front that much in shipping, as im still a college student. (I have a pretty reputable reddit account where we could discuss the details if it gets that far, or if you just wanted to use ebay I would be fine with that.) Let me get back to you. Ill see how much they would be willing to ship the packages for. The open rigs one is really nice and was never taken out of the box when it was shipped from south Africa, so if you just wanted to buy that Id suggest that one. At this point I would probably just throw in the risers for free. I would like to at least make some of my money back from what I spent on them.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:36:58 AM

I am interested in your 6/8 gpu open air frame. How much would be the total if shipped to zip code 92346? I don't mind Fedex ground which might be cheaper than USPS.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: