Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: google authenticator problem on yobit help needed pleaseee!!!  (Read 2825 times)
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:26:00 PM

The best solution go and write an email to Yobit stating that you have lost your authenticator ask them to reset your authenticator they will do that . I often lost my google authenticator .

How am i supposed to know their email?

Sorry for the late reply , go to : https://yobit.net/en/support/ , And click on Ticket and then fill in your name email and your problem in message . They will reply you as soon as possible to your mail . So you will get there email to i guess.

I did it 2 times already. Sent tickets,tweets,posts from bitcointalk.. No reply
Try again because only yobit can help you and now just waiting reply from their support agent if you still not get answer forget about your account because not any way to open it.
jupiterdianysa (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:52:21 PM

I registered with another account.. hope i dont get banned in the end but they pushed me to do this. Ill wait and see
Zasik2008

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:47:04 PM

У мeня тaкжe вoзниклa пpoблeмa, нe мoгy вoйти в cиcтeмy биpжы,  тaк кaк нeoбxoдим Authentication code (get in Google Authenticator). Ho я cбpocил нacтpoйки тeлeфoнa дo зaвoдcкиx и тeпepь нe мoгy пoлyчить кoд oт Google Authenticator. Ceгoдня нaпиcaл в пooдepжy Yobit , чтoбы oтключить двyxшaгoвyю ayтeнтификaцию чepeз Google Authenticator. Ждy oтвeт Sad
helloweiwei

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:24:31 AM

The same thing that happened to me, God Embarrassed
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 05:43:33 PM by tirthraj

Hey dude, is yobit support replies on you already? It seems that yobit support is really hard,  they dont reply immediately maybe after 1-2 days beforevtjey respond, but just tell them the truth so they will work on it.
I am waiting for last 3 weeks but no response. what kind of support they are giving ?

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

У мeня тaкжe вoзниклa пpoблeмa, нe мoгy вoйти в cиcтeмy биpжы,  тaк кaк нeoбxoдим Authentication code (get in Google Authenticator). Ho я cбpocил нacтpoйки тeлeфoнa дo зaвoдcкиx и тeпepь нe мoгy пoлyчить кoд oт Google Authenticator. Ceгoдня нaпиcaл в пooдepжy Yobit , чтoбы oтключить двyxшaгoвyю ayтeнтификaцию чepeз Google Authenticator. Ждy oтвeт Sad

Пoлyчили ли вы кaкyю-либo пoмoщь или кaкyю-либo пoддepжкy oт йoбитa

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

Hey dude, is yobit support replies on you already? It seems that yobit support is really hard,  they dont reply immediately maybe after 1-2 days beforevtjey respond, but just tell them the truth so they will work on it.
I am waiting for last 3 weeks but no response. what kind of support they are giving it has no worth.

angelandres92

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

No it's easy my brother, I had the same problem and I resolved it by myself.
Just sync Google auth with their servers once more and everything should be fine.

Try it.

Hello, i have the same problem with the google 2FA  and I tried syncing with yobit's servers again, and it doesnt work. Do you have another way to try to fix this?  I im going crazy and the yobit support is not answering any of my many complains what so ever.

Thank you in advance!
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

Hi Anyone with experience can assist me with my question about Yobit Exchange.

Please, is 2Factor authentication compulsory to withdraw (ether) on Yobit?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: