Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: InstaForex Company News  (Read 13272 times)
IFX Yvonne (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:51:15 AM

Hello forum users!

I am Yvonne, a representative from the InstaForex Company on this topic. I would love to hear comments, opinions and suggestions regarding our services that would certainly help us to develop and improve on this business. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, as I and my colleagues will be glad to assist everybody. Rest assured that any questions will be answered on the best way we can. Happy trading!

About the Company

-Acclaimed as the Best broker in Asia by the World Finance
-Different Account Types
-Wide range of leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
-Exciting contests, promos and campaigns with annual prize fund of more than 500,000USD
- Forex Market News Section and Insta-TVForex News Videos
-Fresh Forex analytic
-Offers Welcome Bonuses (up to 5000 USD)
-Segregated Accounts and Affiliate Programs
- Forex Learning Course for beginners
-Money Management Services
PAMM Accounts
ForexCopy System
InstaWallet System
Forex Options

Learn more - visit the main site: Instaforex.com

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:52:10 AM

Multiple scam accusation against this BROKER  Roll Eyes

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.instaforex.com

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:45:45 AM

Dear Sir,

We aim to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against our company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
DeathProxyX

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:42:32 AM

Dear Sir,

We aim to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against our company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.

Sorry, but FPA is more trustable than you.

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
In101

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:54:02 AM

Very bad broker.
Non stop spam on email.I contacted support more than 10 times and they confirm that already unsubscribed but 2 weeks later I getting same spam again.

IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:05:26 AM

Very bad broker.
Non stop spam on email.I contacted support more than 10 times and they confirm that already unsubscribed but 2 weeks later I getting same spam again.

Dear In101,

Kindly specify your trading account number and e-mail address so we could check it. Thank you.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
In101

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:57:40 PM

Very bad broker.

Dear In101,

Kindly specify your trading account number and e-mail address so we could check it. Thank you.

Sorry but its not working. Every time i contact to support they send me unsubscribe link. I click it, they confirm that I successfully unsubscribe but its not working.
IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:12:10 AM

Sorry but its not working. Every time i contact to support they send me unsubscribe link. I click it, they confirm that I successfully unsubscribe but its not working.

Dear In101,

You can send your trading account number through PM as well as your e-mail address so we could it. Thank you.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
In101

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:34:19 AM

Dear In101,

You can send your trading account number through PM as well as your e-mail address so we could it. Thank you.

Send only email. I'm not interesting in you company any more that bad experience I had.
IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:40:33 AM

Five winners of InstaForex contests revealed

The results of the five latest InstaForex contests and campaigns are summed up, and we are ready to announce the winners of the One Million Option, InstaForex Sniper, Lucky Trader, and FX-1 Rally contests as well as the Trade Wise Win Device campaign. InstaForex sincerely congratulates the victors and wishes other contestants to find their names in future digests. And may the odds be in your favor next time!

One Million Option
One Million Option is one of the most popular InstaForex contests, which gathers hundreds of participants who fight hard to acquire the status of the best options trader. According to the results of the recent stage of the One Million Option contest, Muhammad Amjad became the winner. Remember that the next round of the InstaForex One Million Option contest will start very soon on June 6, 2016 and end on June 10, 2016.

InstaForex Sniper
The InstaForex Sniper contest attracts the sharpest and fastest traders. Many participants compete fiercely for the main prize. The results of the latest stage showed that it was Jay Ulic Johnson who snatched the victory. The next stage will be held from June 6, 2016 to June 10, 2016. Challenge your accuracy right now!

Trade Wise, Win Device
The recent results of the Trade Wise Win Device raffle revealed that Eduard Ivlev won an iPad. Find out whether you are lucky enough to get a new branded gadget and take part in the next step of the Trade Wise, Win Device campaign that will be carried out from June 6, 2016 to June 17, 2016. You can register for the campaign on its web page right now.

FX-1 Rally
Yuriy Derevenko turned in the best performance displaying remarkable trading and racing skills. We congratulate him on an amazing victory and wish him to keep winning. If you long for captivating competition and breathtaking experience, participate in the upcoming round of the FX-1 rally contest! It will be held from 00:00 June 10, 2016 to 23:59 June 10, 2016.

Lucky Trader
Two weeks of perfect trading will ensure your win in the Lucky Trader marathon just like they did for Aleksandr Merenkov. He showed a great trading shape and succeeded among hundreds of other contestants. We warmly congratulate the winner. The next stage of the Lucky Trader contest will kick off on June 13, 2016 and come to an end on June 24, 2016.

Learn more about contests
Photos and comments of the finalists

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:45:51 AM

Send only email. I'm not interesting in you company any more that bad experience I had.

Hi In101! Thank you for providing us the information. I'll get back to you once I got an update about your concern. Thank you.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
In101

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:42:18 PM

Hi In101! Thank you for providing us the information. I'll get back to you once I got an update about your concern. Thank you.

Thanks
IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:34:06 AM

Thanks

Hi In101! Your subscription was deactivated.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:35:21 AM

how much should be deposited on my account just so i can trade with a leverage to which i can come up with $1 per pip?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
DeathProxyX

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:48:11 AM

how much should be deposited on my account just so i can trade with a leverage to which i can come up with $1 per pip?

Depend by leverage you use. But stay away from this broker

IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:22:52 AM

Hi Enhu! The minimum account size is only 1 USD. You can also check the types of trading accounts that we have.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
In101

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:02:28 AM

Why you are interesting to trade with this company if on ten are full of red feedbacks about this?
There is many better brokers online.
IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:43:10 AM

Why you are interesting to trade with this company if on ten are full of red feedbacks about this?

Dear In101,

Our company aimed to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against us company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
In101

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:15:25 AM

Dear In101,

Our company aimed to develop the most reliable trading platform around the world. The accusations against us company are baseless. But it is your choice whom to believe, just make sure to weigh all the information you read.

You aimed but failed. Decision has been made already.

IFX Yvonne (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:40:22 AM

Change in trading conditions for several instruments from June 20, 2016 until June 27, 2016

Dear Clients,

The referendum on the United Kingdom's membership in the EU is to take place on June 23, 2016.

The referendum is broadly expected to cause turbulence in global financial markets no matter whether the vote will be for or against Brexit. Any developments in voting and any outcome will evidently make a profound impact on the forex market, first and foremost on the GBP and EUR currency pairs. Therefore, these instruments will be trading with record high volatility throughout next week.

To protect clients' positions, the company decided to change marginal requirements for certain trading instruments on a temporary basis.

The following amendments are introduced for the week from June 20 until June 27:

1.The minimum margin requirement could be raised to 2% for the following currency pairs: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, and GBP/NZD as well as all exotic crosses involving the GBP.

2.The margin for some stock indices such as #N100, #DAX, and #FTSE could be increased several-fold from a standard requirement in case of higher volatility.

3.The minimum margin requirement could be raised to 0.5% for the following currency pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, and EUR/NZD as well as all exotic cross pairs involving the EUR.

As you are aware of higher volatility and big changes in marginal requirements, we strongly advise you to consider seriously that trading the above-mentioned instruments entails grave risks for the whole week.

Please adjust your trading strategy for the circumstances. You can either minimize or refrain from trading these instruments. Besides, make sure you have enough available funds in your account to maintain open positions.

We would like to warn you that such changes in trading conditions might not be final. In case of higher volatility and low liquidity, further restrictions could be imposed without advance notice.

Best regards,
PR Manager
Live help online
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: