Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for BTC investment, the request is.....  (Read 621 times)
ninjada (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:10:14 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 02:07:27 PM by ninjada

ALL GOOD AND SORT.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6177

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:13:41 AM

Honestly, someone with such background as Software engineer won't have any issue funding a small project . If you do have 1.5m community member then you shouldn't find any issues making KickStarter Campaign either.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 06:30:52 AM

Honestly, someone with such background as Software engineer won't have any issue funding a small project . If you do have 1.5m community member then you shouldn't find any issues making KickStarter Campaign either.

That's for sure!
I assume this is going to be worth that you picked btc community   to ask investment,  how can this development help the bitcoin community by the way?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:41:51 AM

You're demanding a pretty small investment. I don't see any reason why you can't fund this through a crowdfunding website like kickstarter.com or indiegogo.com. Both of them have a large community base with people willing to fund those sorts of projects.

If you post it on this forum as a newbie however, all your past experience, where you went to college, what your job or profession is, etc. etc. is completely disregarded. Most people just see you as another newbie asking for a $2000 loan.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:17:27 AM

already been doing kickstarter & indigogo campaigns, people and "donators" in those platforms are always expected to get physical goods and not digital.
just look at the campaigns and see for yourself. thanks for your replay.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:25:31 AM

the payment process is with bitcoin and not with stripe & paypal or any other known payment process.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:32:19 AM

all your past experience, where you went to college, what your job or profession is, etc. etc. is completely disregarded. Most people just see you as another newbie asking for a $2000 loan.

I don't know... he did say "we will continue this conversation in a private massages." Who doesn't like a private massage? Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:34:27 AM

You're demanding a pretty small investment. I don't see any reason why you can't fund this through a crowdfunding website like kickstarter.com or indiegogo.com. Both of them have a large community base with people willing to fund those sorts of projects.

If you post it on this forum as a newbie however, all your past experience, where you went to college, what your job or profession is, etc. etc. is completely disregarded. Most people just see you as another newbie asking for a $2000 loan.

I agree, people see me as a newbie asking for a 2000$ loan, but hopefully, 1 individual will see me or this as a business opportunity.
I got so many declines in my life, you have no idea, but i was used to work for companies that are making money over my head.

I'm just starting my own career and projects, i'm just an israeli guy with great ideas, maybe 2000$ is small money for you, but that's enough money for me to stop my daily job and focus on this project.

Thank you for your replay.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:43:07 AM

all your past experience, where you went to college, what your job or profession is, etc. etc. is completely disregarded. Most people just see you as another newbie asking for a $2000 loan.

I don't know... he did say "we will continue this conversation in a private massages." Who doesn't like a private massage? Smiley.

I just don't like posting my Facebook and linkedin profiles on public mate.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:46:01 AM

I agree, people see me as a newbie asking for a 2000$ loan, but hopefully, 1 individual will see me or this as a business opportunity.
I got so many declines in my life, you have no idea, but i was used to work for companies that are making money over my head.

I'm just starting my own career and projects, i'm just an israeli guy with great ideas, maybe 2000$ is small money for you, but that's enough money for me to stop my daily job and focus on this project.

Well, as much as I want to believe you, there s been so many scammers around during last few years. You ll have big time trouble finding interested investor unless u re willing to provide lots of paperwork and identity disclosure. Ask yourself, would u send 2k in irreversible BTC to same stranger on the other side of the world based on his word and nothing else?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:07:18 AM

Well, as much as I want to believe you, there s been so many scammers around during last few years. You ll have big time trouble finding interested investor unless u re willing to provide lots of paperwork and identity disclosure. Ask yourself, would u send 2k in irreversible BTC to same stranger on the other side of the world based on his word and nothing else?

I agree with you, from that point of view, that's might be not the smartest idea.
However, I'm kinda guy that so believe in his visions, that i'm willing to risk everything because I DO believe in my project, my father always told me, without any risks you can not gain profits. I do believe that i might be scammed or willing to lose my identity for some darknet market or even  worse, but hey, maybe i'm not that smart as i think i am. But i do thank you for your prospective. 
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:14:58 AM

Sorry but in this specific situation, you dont risk anything... Undecided

The investor risk 2k...

And with your Facebook/ Linkdin profile the investor is safe? Huh Roll Eyes

You work for these "big" and "great" companies and you dont get a good salary to invest in your project? Or you dont get a loan in RL?

This hole thing "smells" something bad... Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:13:58 AM

The investor risk 2k...

You work for these "big" and "great" companies and you dont get a good salary to invest in your project? Or you dont get a loan in RL?

believe and think what ever you want mate, everybody has reasons, i'm not bitching about mine. Smiley
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:55:53 PM

The investor risk 2k...

believe and think what ever you want mate, everybody has reasons, i'm not bitching about mine. Smiley

Your answer is make no sense for a "mate" that wants to get a loan for a "project"... Roll Eyes

Good luck for this, you will need it a lot!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 02:17:55 PM

However, I'm kinda guy that so believe in his visions, that i'm willing to risk everything because I DO believe in my project
Nobody gives a f*ck about your visions. You do believe in your so-called project, but no one cares if you believe in your own project. You are looking for an investor(s), so you need to convince the potential investors, not yourself.

my father always told me, without any risks you can not gain profits.
That is true, but advises that was given by your father in the past have nothing to do with your so-called project.

I do believe that i might be scammed
How on earth are you going to be scammed if you are the loanee? :O

or willing to lose my identity for some darknet market or even  worse
Best answer:
However, I'm kinda guy that so believe in his visions, that i'm willing to risk everything because I DO believe in my project

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: