Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinFest 2017  (Read 10230 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:20:45 PM

Yes more photos. I have never been into an event, I may not even have the chance to join since I live in a remote place. If one day this coinfest will be organized in my country, I will surely be going. I wonder if there is a huge fee just to get in Smiley Is there?

Can you guys confirm who is present in that event like was ETHbits there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

Yes more photos. I have never been into an event, I may not even have the chance to join since I live in a remote place. If one day this coinfest will be organized in my country, I will surely be going. I wonder if there is a huge fee just to get in Smiley Is there?

CoinFest is always free to attend Smiley

By the way, guys, we still have one more event: the Crypto Show. All CoinFest organizers were invited to come on and talk about how things went in their city. It starts in about 10 minutes: http://thecryptoshow.com/listenlive/

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

By the way, guys, we still have one more event: the Crypto Show. All CoinFest organizers were invited to come on and talk about how things went in their city. It starts in about 10 minutes: http://thecryptoshow.com/listenlive

Sorry I couldn't make the Crypto Show! Sleeping!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

By the way, guys, we still have one more event: the Crypto Show. All CoinFest organizers were invited to come on and talk about how things went in their city. It starts in about 10 minutes: http://thecryptoshow.com/listenlive

Sorry I couldn't make the Crypto Show! Sleeping!

Don't worry about it! I was barely awake for it, myself. Tongue They will be happy to have you on the show another time, however... will sort it out via email.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: