Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boring times ahead: $450 until end of June  (Read 1613 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:53:17 PM

Is too bad to say, i've think about this too how if bitcoin never reach $500 until end of june and the price start rising in july 2 weeks before halving and i've a question can bitcoin price goes high more than $600 only in 2 weeks.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:08:26 PM

Is too bad to say, i've think about this too how if bitcoin never reach $500 until end of june and the price start rising in july 2 weeks before halving and i've a question can bitcoin price goes high more than $600 only in 2 weeks.

Like the title says, it's time for consolidation. We had some very good months from November and now the price seems to be stable. No large investors stepping.
Or big investors stepping. The market has reached consensus and we have to deal with it, although some people find that very hard.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:13:26 PM

It was expected that it will be the best year for bitcoin, but so far we haven't seen any good news related to bitcoin and it has been boring year for bitcoin.

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:58:38 PM

It was expected that it will be the best year for bitcoin, but so far we haven't seen any good news related to bitcoin and it has been boring year for bitcoin.

I dont really find it boring since my earning is still continue and its very ok for if price really stable and it maybe had bad effect for other and find it boring because they usually see price up and downs but it can be good because if price stables their will be no more lose and it can be nice to us because we can set fix to our earnings with this and maybe by that time ebay or amazon will accept bitcoins because price stables with no problems for lose.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:27:31 AM

boring is fine, allows me some time to buy a few more coins before they become really expensive.

just a few more months and it will become a real pain to buy a full bitcoin, but luckily i already have reached my target, but you can never have too many bitcoin.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:38:59 AM

I kind of agree.. However with one caveat. If the U.S. banking/economy has an unforeseen crash, which there are somethings pointing to this before the end of June. If this happens, Bitcoin=moon
abacus

Activity: 618

a clockwork miner

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:58:18 AM

Let me quote and correct myself:

Seems that times are going to be less boring:
BTC reached $454 some minutes ago and it's still May!  Kiss

Seems that times are going to be less boring:
BTC reached $454 $479 some minutes ago and it's still May!  KissKissKiss
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:13:34 AM

I agree with the OP, pretty much most of the "halving effect" is already priced in. I wouldn't expect much more to be honest.

this space is intentionally left blank
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:12:38 AM

I agree with the OP, pretty much most of the "halving effect" is already priced in. I wouldn't expect much more to be honest.

I do not know if today's bitcoin price rise to $477 is the effect of halving, because I think halving still two months away.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:30:33 AM

I do not know if today's bitcoin price rise to $477 is the effect of halving, because I think halving still two months away.

it has little to do with the halving, it's mostly just speculation at this point.

but whatever the cause, it seems to have quite some momentum.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 10:38:06 AM

i seriously doubt if the bitcoin price can stay below $500 anymore especially for another whole month.
June is so close to halving and because of that the rise will be speed up and it will soon get past $500 soon.

--looking for signature--
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:26:49 PM

it has little to do with the halving, it's mostly just speculation at this point.

but whatever the cause, it seems to have quite some momentum.
I wouldn't count on much momentum in here. This looks to me like the last pump in November. We touched $500 and went significantly down right after that. This time we won't have anything other than having hype to support such a rally. Guess how far it can go.

this space is intentionally left blank
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:15:40 PM

I guess it's all right now indisputable. bitcoin prices are currently rising, and this may rise today is quite high, probably around $ 20, well if this continues, I think this will no longer be boring

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

If the U.S. banking/economy has an unforeseen crash, which there are somethings pointing to this before the end of June. If this happens, Bitcoin=moon

People have been expecting this forever and will continue to. And whatever financial crises in the past there've been, it only inspired more speculation from existing traders. Maybe a few hundred Greeks and Cyprus types piled in. The other millions put cash in the mattress.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:54:04 PM

I guess it's all right now indisputable. bitcoin prices are currently rising, and this may rise today is quite high, probably around $ 20, well if this continues, I think this will no longer be boring

the current price increase will only last if it gets supported. we will really know if this will last once we are a few days away from now. at least this price boost is a very welcome form of market action for traders. no one can say that this is boring.
Equilux

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:30:37 PM

It's funny how the OP and a whole bunch of other people confidently state whats going to happen only to be proven wrong within 28 hours. Some people even drew lines on charts!

Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:20:22 PM

i don't think there is any boring time with bitcoin ever, it is always full of excitement and unexpected things.

and $450 is also past, and soon the $500 is gonna be broken and the stable new boring will be $520

to the moon with bitcoin...
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:29:13 PM

It's funny how the OP and a whole bunch of other people confidently state whats going to happen only to be proven wrong within 28 hours. Some people even drew lines on charts!

Yep. Long term bullish, the rest is just noise. I don't know why people expend so much energy trying to predict these things. The ones who are successfully making money trading, probably keep their mouths shut because they have the experience to know that making bold predictions usually makes you look like an idiot more often then not. No offense to OP as I do appreciate speculation threads, but it's funny just how wrong most predictions are.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:34:06 PM

i don't think there is any boring time with bitcoin ever, it is always full of excitement and unexpected things.

and $450 is also past, and soon the $500 is gonna be broken and the stable new boring will be $520

there is always boredom on bitcoin prices, when it is stable is very old and is in a low price.
but the current price is not boring, because it will continue to rise to $500, everyone was sure with it and halving will bring it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

These 5 months were really boring. I stopped trading in March when the price wasn't reaching $500 as I had bought all my coins above $500 in November. I am still waiting to sell my coins at a price above $500 and don't know when will it reach that price. The price is stable for so many months.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: