Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone to setup cheap vps and install Hitleap + Jingling  (Read 1250 times)
maven72 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:40:34 PM

@Maven72 : first remove your skype ID from public thread, that' a silly mistake. It makes your skype flood with spam too. Not a healthy practice to give skype id in public when doing a deal.

---

Second if you are intrested in getting anonymous hits from Websyndic, Otohits as you said you want traffic from sources. Then let me know.

1. Thanks for good advice, I removed my Skype ID.

2. If I needed, I will tell you, I am already working with these exchanges, all I want to do is to develop my own setup to reduce cost and to earn by CPM networks.

Thanks for your offer.

bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

Tell me please where i can byu cheepest Win VPS , and don't get ban for uses HitLeap ?

Window VPS hardly you can get in cheap price. Best is use Linux and Install WINE on it and run .exe files over it.

This is a good deal today on LEB : https://www.alpharacks.com/myrack/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 ( 512 MB RAM VPS for just $9.99 / Year )

** FREE SPACE **
veves1
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Tell me please where i can byu cheepest Win VPS , and don't get ban for uses HitLeap ?

Window VPS hardly you can get in cheap price. Best is use Linux and Install WINE on it and run .exe files over it.

This is a good deal today on LEB : https://www.alpharacks.com/myrack/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 ( 512 MB RAM VPS for just $9.99 / Year )

I try to use Linux VPS but graphic (gnome or other) doesn't work . Please if somebody have manual give me a link .
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:38:34 AM

Does this stuff still work and can generate profits???

In fact, I give my services to increase adsense earnings. For example if someone buy $100 traffic from me then I generate $200 earning in his adsense account by my real traffic.

And second I have another adsense alternative by which people can double their money in one month.

I have almost 100 domains and few adsense accounts to work with and for this purpose I need thousands impressions on daily basis to adjust ctr %.

Right now I send impressions from ebesucher + hitleap but I have to keep my computer on or buy credits.

So this is one purpose to create this setup but I am also seriously thinking to try CPM also.

I confirm payment from OP and now i have also successfully setup vps for him.
If anybody want to run hitleap and one other traffic exchanger 24 hour and 7 days, i can provide one vps for 4$ per month, you can pay me via bitcoin.

Yes, this person created my VPS in less than 1 hour and Hitleap is now running on this VPS. Good seller. Smiley

That person scammed me.  Angry

What are specs of your server? Windows or Linux or what? Can I pay monthly?

I want to setup Hitleap + Jingling + Ebesucher

Maven

Maven,could you please post more information how that dick scammed you ? Please open a scam accusation so we can have his account tagged properly.How much did he scam you for ? I have left him a negative feedback.

When I posted my Skype ID then immediately I got invitation on my Skype and I thought its the person who asked for Skype ID and after discussion I sent him $15 via BTC to this address 16W7J9B2o8AcWGhF5sZisyduPaWCuajrJS

He said, he is scammer and he also send scamming folder url of bitcointalk.org and told he is "btc-mike" on forum, but I don't know if this id is really his id.

Great, glad to see this works for someone. I have tried this long, long time ago and I have failed. I m glad you have found a way. If I can help out in any way, pls let me know.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:45:09 AM

I try to use Linux VPS but graphic (gnome or other) doesn't work . Please if somebody have manual give me a link .

Install KDE
http://www.comfortvps.com/VPS/How-Install-Setup-Desktop-KDE-GNOME-VNC-CentOS-6-Linux.html

** FREE SPACE **
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: