Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone to setup cheap vps and install Hitleap + Jingling  (Read 1243 times)
maven72 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:40:34 PM

@Maven72 : first remove your skype ID from public thread, that' a silly mistake. It makes your skype flood with spam too. Not a healthy practice to give skype id in public when doing a deal.

---

Second if you are intrested in getting anonymous hits from Websyndic, Otohits as you said you want traffic from sources. Then let me know.

1. Thanks for good advice, I removed my Skype ID.

2. If I needed, I will tell you, I am already working with these exchanges, all I want to do is to develop my own setup to reduce cost and to earn by CPM networks.

Thanks for your offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

Tell me please where i can byu cheepest Win VPS , and don't get ban for uses HitLeap ?

Window VPS hardly you can get in cheap price. Best is use Linux and Install WINE on it and run .exe files over it.

This is a good deal today on LEB : https://www.alpharacks.com/myrack/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 ( 512 MB RAM VPS for just $9.99 / Year )

** FREE SPACE **
veves1
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Tell me please where i can byu cheepest Win VPS , and don't get ban for uses HitLeap ?

Window VPS hardly you can get in cheap price. Best is use Linux and Install WINE on it and run .exe files over it.

This is a good deal today on LEB : https://www.alpharacks.com/myrack/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 ( 512 MB RAM VPS for just $9.99 / Year )

I try to use Linux VPS but graphic (gnome or other) doesn't work . Please if somebody have manual give me a link .
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:38:34 AM

Does this stuff still work and can generate profits???

In fact, I give my services to increase adsense earnings. For example if someone buy $100 traffic from me then I generate $200 earning in his adsense account by my real traffic.

And second I have another adsense alternative by which people can double their money in one month.

I have almost 100 domains and few adsense accounts to work with and for this purpose I need thousands impressions on daily basis to adjust ctr %.

Right now I send impressions from ebesucher + hitleap but I have to keep my computer on or buy credits.

So this is one purpose to create this setup but I am also seriously thinking to try CPM also.

I confirm payment from OP and now i have also successfully setup vps for him.
If anybody want to run hitleap and one other traffic exchanger 24 hour and 7 days, i can provide one vps for 4$ per month, you can pay me via bitcoin.

Yes, this person created my VPS in less than 1 hour and Hitleap is now running on this VPS. Good seller. Smiley

That person scammed me.  Angry

What are specs of your server? Windows or Linux or what? Can I pay monthly?

I want to setup Hitleap + Jingling + Ebesucher

Maven

Maven,could you please post more information how that dick scammed you ? Please open a scam accusation so we can have his account tagged properly.How much did he scam you for ? I have left him a negative feedback.

When I posted my Skype ID then immediately I got invitation on my Skype and I thought its the person who asked for Skype ID and after discussion I sent him $15 via BTC to this address 16W7J9B2o8AcWGhF5sZisyduPaWCuajrJS

He said, he is scammer and he also send scamming folder url of bitcointalk.org and told he is "btc-mike" on forum, but I don't know if this id is really his id.

Great, glad to see this works for someone. I have tried this long, long time ago and I have failed. I m glad you have found a way. If I can help out in any way, pls let me know.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:45:09 AM

I try to use Linux VPS but graphic (gnome or other) doesn't work . Please if somebody have manual give me a link .

Install KDE
http://www.comfortvps.com/VPS/How-Install-Setup-Desktop-KDE-GNOME-VNC-CentOS-6-Linux.html

** FREE SPACE **
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: