Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would mine altcoin with nicehash  (Read 852 times)
paputa (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:40:46 AM

hi everyone
i would try the mining with nicehash on the pool
can i have a profit?
i see that a lot of miners (from nicehash i seen the miners on the section "miners" on hashpower and zpool) on the pools (miners that have an order on nicehash
thank you
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:43:01 AM

hi everyone
can i have a profit?
i see that a lot of miners (from nicehash i seen the miners on the section "miners" on hashpower and zpool) on the pools (miners that have an order on nicehash
thank you

I personally think it should be possible making a very small profit when renting from nicehash... However, if you don't know what you're doing, it'll be very hard.

Think about it this way: why would anybody rent out their hashing power for less coins than they would make while using the hashing power for themselfs. I think the only way for making profit with rented hashpower is getting lucky when mining new altcoins when the diff is still low, and selling them once they are getting on exchanges and when their price rises. This is, offcourse, and educated guess at best. If you don't know exactly what you are doing, the chances of making a profit are extremely slim (IMHO)
paputa (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:55:13 AM

hi everyone
can i have a profit?
thank you

I personally think it should be possible making a very small profit when renting from nicehash... However, if you don't know what you're doing, it'll be very hard.

Think about it this way: why would anybody rent out their hashing power for less coins than they would make while using the hashing power for themselfs. I think the only way for making profit with rented hashpower is getting lucky when mining new altcoins when the diff is still low, and selling them once they are getting on exchanges and when their price rises. This is, offcourse, and educated guess at best. If you don't know exactly what you are doing, the chances of making a profit are extremely slim (IMHO)
thakn you for the reply,however i have already tried and i have an experience on bitcoin and litecoin but in some cases i seen a profi (only with the lucky..)
in the section of miners i have seen that there are miners from nicehash  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: