Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinRoulette.io - Bitcoin Roulette  (Read 2114 times)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:16:33 PM

Bug report: Don't see any numbers on the table (OS=Ubuntu 14.04, Firefox(Latest))

Would have liked to spin a few but couldn't do it without the numbers. Send me the bug bounty, if there is any. Wink

Other features I would like to see added are, no confirmation on receiving a deposit, there should be a notification about it as soon as the deposit hits the blockchain and after it receives 1 confirmation, the balance didn't update even after the tx was confirmed, had to refresh the page to see it. Couldn't find a way to recover a forgotten password, which happens a lot, people forget passwords you know. No 2fa available, I and others I presume would like that as it adds an extra layer of security and last but not the least the smallest chip size should 10k Sats imo. The withdrawal was instant, so that's good. GL Smiley

Edit: One more thing: Fee actually added to my withdrawal: Fees    0.00010572 BTC  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinRoulette (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:59:01 PM

Bug report: Don't see any numbers on the table (OS=Ubuntu 14.04, Firefox(Latest))
https://i.imgur.com/nseLTx8.png

Would have liked to spin a few but couldn't do it without the numbers. Send me the bug bounty, if there is any. Wink

Other features I would like to see added are, no confirmation on receiving a deposit, there should be a notification about it as soon as the deposit hits the blockchain and after it receives 1 confirmation, the balance didn't update even after the tx was confirmed, had to refresh the page to see it. Couldn't find a way to recover a forgotten password, which happens a lot, people forget passwords you know. No 2fa available, I and others I presume would like that as it adds an extra layer of security and last but not the least the smallest chip size should 10k Sats imo. The withdrawal was instant, so that's good. GL Smiley

Edit: One more thing: https://i.imgur.com/kjAjcr2.png Fee actually added to my withdrawal: Fees    0.00010572 BTC  Grin

Damn that you catched this Smiley There were no numbers due to a mis-deployed CSS file, for around 5 minutes before we fixed it.
Auto confirmation of deposits is actually in place, and should work, it even has a Mario Bros deposit-sound, let me know if you continue experiencing this issue.

We deliberately don't have a forget password function cause we don't ask for your email. We don't want your email, and we certainly don't want to send you unsolicited email like so many others do (and we hate). Part of our competitive advantage is offering our players maximum privacy.

I also suggest everyone that you don't use as a bank to hold your coins. Not that they are not safe, quite the contrary we have taken every security measure available to safely store your coins, but because it's just best practice as a Bitcoin user. Just deposit, play and withdraw. Withdrawals happen every minute, so you never have to wait very long.
dunhilBLACK

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:06:10 PM

Very nice , site roulette like
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:09:17 PM

I have just visited the site it looks amazing.I am found of Roulette yeah surely will try my luck first with 1mbtc offered to test.At first glance site let a very pleasant impression to me.I will surely give feed back after trying the feature seeing them then in action.At this time all I can say is best of luck.
CoinRoulette (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:16:03 AM

To the many who have asked for it, we are holding a celebratory launch giveaway, head over to Games & Rounds subforum to enter https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1487336
FlyingSaucer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:28:19 PM

CoinRoulette offers a very clean user interface of playing roulette and the service is top-notch. My withdrawal was processed immediately. I am very happy with their service and would recommend the site to my friends.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:53:04 PM

yesterday i was claiming the giveaway free 1 mBTC from CoinRoulette.is and today i had trying to access the site and i got an error warning here

Error 522 Ray ID: 2aa2dcc95f9c31b0 • 2016-05-28 15:50:43 UTC
Connection timed out

is there any problem with your site because untill now i cannot open your site
Jog4444

Activity: 266

SEIZED by Gunthar

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:10:07 PM

Hey!

Just wanted to say I like your site!
Very clean, smooth and fast but not to fast you could blow through all your money in under 30 seconds.

I'd have to say is one of the better roulette sites I have seen overall.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Edit: BTW runs perfect on Google Chrome via samsung galaxy S6

Silampari

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:22:10 PM

I have playing in this site for a few times that i really enjoying at all Grin
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:25:16 PM

finally i can access your site and i can confirm that i was received bounty from you and i was play it but unfortunately i was lost it only just one single bet but i do like playing roulette at your site even i was know that playing this game is really difficult to get profit
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:27:53 PM

Just trying your site with the GA you give. A little suggestion here, maybe you want to try add a practice mode or some how-to guide. I tried that once and lost right away because I have no idea on how to play. Not that i complain because, hey, its a free coin I use to wager anyway, but maybe a little guide would help attract newcomers because I believe I'm not the only one that's not familiar with this roulette.
FastBitRoulette.com

Activity: 70

FastBitRoulette.com

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:02:12 PM

good game!
I received giveaway and won 0.003514BTC
and withdraw!
thanks!

[SELL] script Wheel of fortune -full- (fastbitroulette.com) cheap! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512461
FastBitRoulette.com

Activity: 70

FastBitRoulette.com

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:13:35 PM

game have bug with show bet.. before spin can't see amount. please fix it.

[SELL] script Wheel of fortune -full- (fastbitroulette.com) cheap! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512461
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 07:20:27 PM

I took your 1 mBTC from the giveaway, played a bit, got it up to 1.6 mBTC and withdrew. I had a good time playing, and the roulette was simple and easy to play. You should consider adding an animation to show it like a normal roulette table, as having the numbers "light up" isn't as exciting and it was weird, and didn't really feel like Roulette. Game runs really well on my computer, and it is very smooth. Nice game overall. Adding an roulette table animation will make it a lot better though, so consider doing that.
Something like this, except animated:

taking a break - expect delayed responses
CoinRoulette (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:59:21 PM

Just a heads up, we moved from .is to .io. You can now find us on CoinRoulette.io. If you go to the old domain you will simply be redirected.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:52:54 PM

I just get giveaway from the owner , thank you so much btw then I play it, how lucky I am, I generate profit untill 3 mbtc and the roulette was simple and easy to play. The site is very clean, smooth and fast and the withdrawal processing was very fast. But there is no email recover options i dont know how to recover our lost password without email verification. Perhaps you should consider this one, just suggest.
so far this is one of the roulete site that i recommend to play. Good Luck coin roulette
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:17:24 AM

I played a few times black/red for couple of $ but without luck.  Sad
I didn't know there is giveaway to test the game..  Roll Eyes
How we can apply to get some coins for play?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
acegilz

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

1ACEGiLZnZoG7KUNkMwAT8tBuJ6jsrwj5Q

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:29:26 AM

Do you offer any bonus to try?
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:03:43 AM

I lost my io Roulette Coin account, I am very sorry
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:07:11 AM

I lost my io Roulette Coin account, I am very sorry

What you mean ..?? . have you lost your account the CR due to hacking or because your password that you provided in your account the CR you ..?? . If not, it means that you mean you just lost in gambling. It's something reasonable and indeed many who get it, but one thing that you have to instill it if want to win that is always looking for loopholes in the game and doing research
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: