Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin programming....  (Read 690 times)
akshaylamba (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:26:02 PM

Dear Sir

I was Interested in Bitcoin and Started Studying about it...I am a Computer Programmer from INDIA and was willing to do bitcoin Programming . I am Interested in Both Contributing to Bitcoin Core Source Code and also Programming application on the Bitcoins Block Chain....

PLs Let me know how to Go About it ...Pls Provide detailed explanation on how to Go about the Above to Scenarios...( Pls Include Programming language to be used , Reading Materials etc.....)

Pls Help.....
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:35:00 PM

Dear Sir

I was Interested in Bitcoin and Started Studying about it...I am a Computer Programmer from INDIA and was willing to do bitcoin Programming . I am Interested in Both Contributing to Bitcoin Core Source Code and also Programming application on the Bitcoins Block Chain....

PLs Let me know how to Go About it ...Pls Provide detailed explanation on how to Go about the Above to Scenarios...( Pls Include Programming language to be used , Reading Materials etc.....)

Pls Help.....

I'd start by looking here at the code, if you are a programmer:

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:50:38 PM

I am Interested in Both Contributing to Bitcoin Core Source Code
Requires strong knowledge in C++ as well as deep understanding of cryptography.

and also Programming application on the Bitcoins Block Chain....
Requires knowledge of any web programming like ASP, JSP, PHP and a light DB, e.g. MySQL. Deep understanding of web security practices is important as hacking is rampant in bitcoin industry.

Start with the whitepaper... http://www.coinlearn.org/whitepaper.php
akshaylamba (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:16:47 PM

i have learn c++....Could you Pls Suggest Specific Topics for C++  which need Special Attention for Bitcoin and which IDE to use for C++.

Blockchain

1.How does Bitcoin store data...is block chain a database ...Pls explain. I know the basic structure of blockchain but could not understand the Storage issue in bitcoin....what topics do u suggest me to read and study Before Opting for Application buildup over the blockchain......

2.Does the Blockchain work like a database ....

3. What Expertise do i need to have to build a blockchain.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:11:10 PM

Good luck with the code!!  I am just learning computer programming and I find the bitcoin code difficult to completely understand.  I am sure as I move forward with my studies and learn more about it all, I will be able to completely understand the Bitcoin coding to be able to help with the programming, but it is difficult to completely understand the specifics. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:42:41 PM

Bitcoin code is highly sophisticated. Bitcoin programming comprises very good knowledge in various domains like encryption, P2P, progamming of highly scalable apps etc. If you are still in learning phase then you will probably not be able to contribute to the Bitcoin core. Try to start your own projects first which could be Bitcoin related. Then you can make yourself familiar with blockchain technology and the Bitcoin core step by step.

i have learn c++....Could you Pls Suggest Specific Topics for C++  which need Special Attention for Bitcoin and which IDE to use for C++.

Blockchain

1.How does Bitcoin store data...is block chain a database ...Pls explain. I know the basic structure of blockchain but could not understand the Storage issue in bitcoin....what topics do u suggest me to read and study Before Opting for Application buildup over the blockchain......

2.Does the Blockchain work like a database ....

3. What Expertise do i need to have to build a blockchain.
akshaylamba (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:12:24 AM

What expertise do i need in order to start my own project which is bitcoin related....Apart from C++ , Encryption and p2p , is there some topics which i need to get through with before going for Bitcoin programming.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:10:05 PM

What expertise do i need in order to start my own project which is bitcoin related....Apart from C++ , Encryption and p2p , is there some topics which i need to get through with before going for Bitcoin programming.

You can start from build your own project related to bitcoin.
You can searching on project development section on this forum, or go to development & technical section.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3262

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:27:33 AM

I recommend reading Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopoulos. You can find download links here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mastering_Bitcoin

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: