Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find a trusted exchanger?  (Read 465 times)
smho_16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:56:20 PM

I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section, but don't really know where to post this, any trusted exchanger where you can directly exchange your bitcoins to skrill, paypal or payza. I know where to exchange them in perfectmoney but don't know any trusted exchanger to exchange to skrill more specifically. Is it Mistermoneybrazil safe to use ? And what are some other options ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section, but don't really know where to post this, any trusted exchanger where you can directly exchange your bitcoins to skrill, paypal or payza. I know where to exchange them in perfectmoney but don't know any trusted exchanger to exchange to skrill more specifically. Is it Mistermoneybrazil safe to use ? And what are some other options ?
I can exchange some of your bitcoin to Skrill Smiley

smho_16 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:00:48 PM

I am sorry but I am looking for a direct exchange through an automated transaction via a website. Sorry but I don't trust much people and I have read your name quite some times and I think you have had a few troubles before in this forum. Thanks anyway for your offer, but my question was another one.
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:02:50 PM

I am sorry but I am looking for a direct exchange through an automated transaction via a website. Sorry but I don't trust much people and I have read your name quite some times and I think you have had a few troubles before in this forum. Thanks anyway for your offer, but my question was another one.

Can you be specific around this? Where did you find this info?

smho_16 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:05:04 PM

Well I remember in 2015 something happened to your name back then, but apparently you have cleared your name, but sorry I just don't trust people in here, too many scammers unfortunately. But if you know a good automated exchange you can help me.

Maybe I am even wrong about your name and maybe I confound with someone else so sorry if this is the case don't want to cause you any trouble.
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:08:45 PM

Well I remember in 2015 something happened to your name back then, but apparently you have cleared your name, but sorry I just don't trust people in here, too many scammers unfortunately. But if you know a good automated exchange you can help me.

Maybe I am even wrong about your name and maybe I confound with someone else so sorry if this is the case don't want to cause you any trouble.
That's when I joined this forum & never had any account before:
Date Registered:   28-11-2015, 14:15:55

No, I do not know any automated exchanger. You can sell them localbitcoins.com or paxful.com or https://www.coinimal.com/trades/sell

smho_16 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:10:43 PM

No, I do not know any automated exchanger. You can sell them localbitcoins.com or paxful.com or https://www.coinimal.com/trades/sell

Well it appears I am wrong regarding you. So I am offering a public apologize for all to see. Regarding lbc or paxful is exactly dealing with one person I want to avoid thats why I am asking for automated exchanges. I know Mistermoneybrazil but I don't know if they can be trusted that was one of my main questions here.
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:15:37 PM

Well it appears I am wrong regarding you. So I am offering a public apologize for all to see. Regarding lbc or paxful is exactly dealing with one person I want to avoid thats why I am asking for automated exchanges. I know Mistermoneybrazil but I don't know if they can be trusted that was one of my main questions here.
Just checked this site, their fee seem to be outrageous.
For sure, you can get Skrill at much cheaper rates on the forum. People like me will charge up to 4% for this service and this website seem to charge 15%

Best way for you can be. Fund your Neteller account with your bitcoin (pay 1% fee) & then fund your Skrill with your Neteller (pay 1.9% fee) and you got money in your Skrill w/o dealing with any 3rd party Smiley

BTCGambler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:55:18 PM

Please be careful with accusations like this and don't just throw them around lightly like you did. I know you apologised, but this forum is based on reputation and nothing else basically, and if somebody just reads something like this even if it is out of the blue and doesn't make sense you have already hurt someones reputation.

So don't just say something liek this unlesss you have proof to provide and are 100% sure.

Just my 2c about this topic.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 05:20:34 PM

I guess this website offers instant exchange from Skrill to BTC: http://www.egolder.com

You might need to check before trying it out Smiley

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:25:40 PM

I guess this website offers instant exchange from Skrill to BTC: http://www.egolder.com

You might need to check before trying it out Smiley
He needs BTC to Skrill.
http://www.egolder.com/en/buy-skrill-moneybookers/121-skrill-10-credits.html
They are offering but it's not instant again: The Skrill/Moneybookers credits will be depositted into your Skrill account in a few hours after your payment is confirmed. Please don't forget to send us your Skrill account when you order. Otherwise the order might be delayed. EGolder supports you to buy Skrill money with PayPal, Okpay, Western Union and bank wire.

...and their rates are pathetic again: http://prntscr.com/b7xlyw

arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Why would you trust a website over a person which has proved to be trustworthy ? A website is also set up by a person too, you know ? And if the person wants to scam, either manual or automatic you will be scammed. My advice is to use whatever you like but either way you will have to trust some party. At least with a person from here you can ask them to send first, which you will never have on an automated website.
smho_16 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:58:55 PM

Well I am talking about a trusted exchanger like the question asked in the title of the thread. I just need fast acting and a person cannot be as fast as a trusted automated exchange, still a good thing, I received an offer from a very trusted member of this community like zazarb so I maybe after some time when I will need to sell my bitcoins fast will do through him. Locking the thread as you were not able to help me about automated exchanges but still thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: