Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet compiling service for ANY platform including Windows 32bit&64,Mac,Android  (Read 2940 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 11:28:48 PM

bounty?  Grin Grin

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:56:40 AM

bounty?  Grin Grin

Of course. Its 10% of the total cost of the job, once we are paid. Many people are emailing the OP, and informing them about our services. I would constantly check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
WolfLee84

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:05:04 AM

So here is a screenshot of our latest UI for XDE2. All graphics drawn by hand from scratch, and all UI/GUI work completely custom! It took 4 weeks , and if you wanted this for your wallet , would cost 1btc.

Vegas

That's quite the GUI update to the original XDE, when it only had what 20 coins & the coin was swapped within a month of launch. Mined it & then turned around to see it was swapped a few times, but no worries... I've tested 1000's, not able to keep up with the uncertain swaps & still remember all the hype about being a rare Eagles coin Smiley

P.S. Do like the GUI updates, but really tough to follow all the new alternatives out & not miss out on swaps. Will keep in mind for there are many basics still out there with well valued markets in need of GUI updates to make it more basic user functional. Even some of the newest alternatives start with 5 year old General User Interfaces Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:39:25 PM

Guys here is an Android wallet we developed. Its fully functional and is for Sativa coin.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/sativa-release.apk

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:56:16 AM

Hi - Like the concept - kind of like a pay it forward.
If you have trouble finding a developer but, want to
get it moving right away you can find services here:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.msg14953484#msg14953484
They can compile wallets for these platforms:​
​- Mac OS (​only 0.1 BTC!​)​
- Android (non-staking ​just 0.3 BTC!​). We can also create a staking Android for 1 btc
​- Raspberry Pi​-
​- Linux 32-bit / 64-bit​
​- Windows 32-bit / 64-bit​-

They also do professional grade graphics for the wallet or the coin Ann/OP!​​

hello woody, its very nice to see there is service that is affordable to me
please to clarify, is it .5btc meaning 0.5btc?

if it so, please consider give me your whatsapp or telegram number, i would love to have a few project for android until webwallet, blockexplorer etc, because it is affordable for my country
or you can give it to me by whatsapp me 1st at +6281806986587 say you are a wallet creator service (name your identity, so nobody fraud me)
(im a designer and always love supporting humanitarian and helping people cause, so by helping me programming with those affordable fee you offer, already help me an others a lot)
(i hope i could give the design and concept securely)
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 01:44:25 PM

anyone here?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:38:42 PM

anyone here?

Yes, what can I help you with?

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:13:05 PM

PM questions and orders to Vegasguy.
violet.project

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 11:47:18 PM

anyone here?

Yes, what can I help you with?
dear vegas

can i have your chat number?
i would like to discuss my inquiry also q&a.. to make easy conversation, for my own custom stellar project

my contact= +6281806986587 (whatsapp, or telegram)
lineID= san2salim

violet.project

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 04:32:35 AM

this took days,, waiting for reply, are you in vacation again? Sad (i try contact since 12august)
you guys so busy..
i want to create stellar wallet but in custom  with some features, also using my own UI design

i really think we need to chat, and publish the inquiry later, (if you want it to be publish on this page)

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 11:18:08 AM

this took days,, waiting for reply, are you in vacation again? Sad (i try contact since 12august)
you guys so busy..
i want to create stellar wallet but in custom  with some features, also using my own UI design

i really think we need to chat, and publish the inquiry later, (if you want it to be publish on this page)

vegas told you, PM him!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:14:19 PM

you guys so busy..

I have replied to you in my fly thread, my xde 2 thread, and this thread, and sent you 2 pms.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: