Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsanto want to dump their shares, would you buy some ?  (Read 461 times)
bitcometrader (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:50:07 PM

Value Creation for Shareholders

Our all-cash offer is US$122 per share or an aggregate value of US$62 billion for all of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of Monsanto. Bayer believes this all-cash offer presents Monsanto shareholders the best opportunity to maximize the full value of their shares immediately, with certainty. Our offer represents:

A premium of 37% over the closing share price on May 9, 2016
    A premium of 36% over the three-month volume weighted average share price
    A premium of 33% over the six-month volume weighted average share price
    A last twelve months EBITDA multiple of 15.8x as of February 29, 2016

https://www.advancingtogether.com/en/proposed-combination/creating-value-for-all/

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:32:38 PM

I'd seriously consider buying stocks long term in some places if the fees weren't so fucking high.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:54:37 PM

Never its people who buy these shares are killing the worlds people slowly with poison.

Monsanto should be outlawed, friggin monsters.

Of all the mega-corps running amok, Monsanto has consistently outperformed its rivals, earning the crown as “most evil corporation on Earth!” Not content to simply rest upon its throne of destruction, it remains focused on newer, more scientifically innovative ways to harm the planet and its people.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-complete-history-of-monsanto-the-worlds-most-evil-corporation/5387964

And its gone.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:57:01 PM

Monsanto is probably the biggest enemy the planet has ever had. This company is destroying food and nature, and even people because once a farmer starts using Monsanto products, he cannot go back to normal farming: the land is destroyed.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:37:47 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 04:00:10 PM by Moloch

Monsanto is facing the problem of evolution

Similar to antibiotic-resistant bacteria, weeds and bugs will adapt to their poison

Once their poison stops working, they wont be able to sell it

http://phys.org/news/2014-01-superweeds-epidemic-spotlight-gmos.html

http://weedscience.org/Weeds Resistant to EPSP synthase inhibitors (G/9)
Batmanvsduecare

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:21:55 AM

Even if I am interested, I think their shares are overpriced, they will face many challenges in the future with no telling if they will be able to overcome them.

Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:23:41 AM

http://theantimedia.org/bayer-make-monsanto-disappear/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Bayer’s Acquisition Offer Could Literally Make Monsanto Disappear

I am fascinated by Monsanto and thought for a long time that they would be a continued scourge on the world.
Starting to look like they could actually get reigned in and face the music for all the grossness they have spread on this earth.
Will not hold my breath but starting to think that some of these powers I never would see fall,could actually taste their own demise.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:44:27 AM

There will be some reason why the Monsanto owners want to get out of the company. A lot of people refer Monsanto as “The World’s Most Evil Corporation”. They have wrecked the ecology with their GM crops and a spike in cancer cases is being noticed in countries where they are the most active. That said, I am not much surprised with the Bayer - Monsanto partnership. These two corporations teamed up together during the Vietnam War, to massacre millions of people (remember Agent Orange?)
bitcometrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:07:26 AM

There will be some reason why the Monsanto owners want to get out of the company. A lot of people refer Monsanto as “The World’s Most Evil Corporation”. They have wrecked the ecology with their GM crops and a spike in cancer cases is being noticed in countries where they are the most active. That said, I am not much surprised with the Bayer - Monsanto partnership. These two corporations teamed up together during the Vietnam War, to massacre millions of people (remember Agent Orange?)

Dow Chemical and Monsanto were the two largest producers of Agent Orange, I don't think Bayer was involved than.
bitcometrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:12:29 AM

Whoever buys shares of either Monsanto or Bayer must be clinically insane.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:12:14 PM

Dow Chemical and Monsanto were the two largest producers of Agent Orange, I don't think Bayer was involved than.

In that case, it was a mistake from my part, and I must apologize. If I am not wrong, then Bayer was involved in the production of Zyclon B. Anyway... I don't have a very good opinion about Bayer. They are not much better than Dow Chemicals. Both the corporations want to cover our planet with their ultra-toxic chemicals and carcinogens.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:38:31 PM

No because I don't like their products, they produce poisons, not healthy and natural things.
If I can't agree with policy or products in some business, I can't also invest there.
Personally, I hope that they will collapse as company and have no desire to help them.
If this happen, I'm sure many people will celebrate Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀