Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STEEMIT.COM IS LIVE - THE REDDIT OF CRYPTOCURRENCY IS LIVE!  (Read 504 times)
Blazin8888 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:02:01 PM

Hey everyone just thought ya'll should take a look at Steemit. It is a really interesting project of the likes I have never seen before in the crypto space. This could have huge potential. My gut is pulling at me and this reminds me of something amazing....something big...early facebook days type stuff.

Think about how great a platform like this would be to get more mainstream adoption towards crypto. The majority of people have no idea what crypto is or how it has a use case. This is a perfect example of how crypto has a use case and is easy for the average joe to understand and start to use.

This could be something great!

www.steemit.com

www.steem.io
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:32:39 PM

Hey everyone just thought ya'll should take a look at Steemit. It is a really interesting project of the likes I have never seen before in the crypto space. This could have huge potential. My gut is pulling at me and this reminds me of something amazing....something big...early facebook days type stuff.

Think about how great a platform like this would be to get more mainstream adoption towards crypto. The majority of people have no idea what crypto is or how it has a use case. This is a perfect example of how crypto has a use case and is easy for the average joe to understand and start to use.

This could be something great!

www.steemit.com

www.steem.io
already registered on steemit, smoothly web layout.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:07:31 PM

Already had an account here and this flatform could be huge they just need to add a lot of features because it is so simple,people should have the option to share their content online to increase the visibility of their content ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: