Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that Satoshi Nakamoto is gay? (not a joke thread)  (Read 1348 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:02:04 AM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/05/24/this-silicon-valley-billionaire-has-been-secretly-funding-hulk-hogans-lawsuits-against-gawker/#399ea5ce7805

Money may not have been the main motivation in the first place. Thiel, who is gay, has made no secret of his distaste for Gawker, which attempted to out him in late 2007 before he was open about his sexuality. In 2009, Thiel told PEHub that now-defunct Silicon Valley-focused publication Valleywag, which was owned by Gawker, had the “psychology of a terrorist.”

Not that it matters, but I did not know that. Is it possible that Satoshi's gay given that Peter Thiel is on the short list of he being him? Honestly, I'm more inclined to embrace (no pun intended, albeit literally would) a gay Satoshi Nakamoto than if he truly is Craig Steven Wright.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 07:10:27 AM

How can we say? We do not even know if he is truly an individual or a group of people.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4528

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:12:39 AM

satoshi is not thiel or wright.

but keep stabbing in the dark.... Cheesy (gay pun intended) Cheesy

satoshi (the man behind the pseudonym) was not a big name in business or a big name in scholar. so trying to assume it must be a big name of the corporate world or a big name of the scientific world wont help your investigations

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:17:58 AM

Why do you care if satoshi is gay or not?

Every human has it`s own personal life and every other human should respect that.

I don`t care about people sexuality.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:08:28 AM

Why do you care if satoshi is gay or not?

Every human has it`s own personal life and every other human should respect that.

I don`t care about people sexuality.

I don't care, as declared in the OP.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:02:15 PM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/05/24/this-silicon-valley-billionaire-has-been-secretly-funding-hulk-hogans-lawsuits-against-gawker/#399ea5ce7805

Money may not have been the main motivation in the first place. Thiel, who is gay, has made no secret of his distaste for Gawker, which attempted to out him in late 2007 before he was open about his sexuality. In 2009, Thiel told PEHub that now-defunct Silicon Valley-focused publication Valleywag, which was owned by Gawker, had the “psychology of a terrorist.”

Not that it matters, but I did not know that. Is it possible that Satoshi's gay given that Peter Thiel is on the short list of he being him? Honestly, I'm more inclined to embrace (no pun intended, albeit literally would) a gay Satoshi Nakamoto than if he truly is Craig Steven Wright.

So what if he is? I mean, I don't care, hecan be trans for all I care.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Dimitri1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:45:47 PM

Should we really worry so much about his sexual preferences..?? He has the the right to be Gay (though I don't know if he is or not)..All I care about is his skills/ideas..Smiley
vdotcash

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:39:28 PM

No, Nick Szabo is not Homosexual he is Heterosexual. SN/NS. Shocked
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:50:37 PM

founded bitcoin is anonymous
is name founded true satoshi nakatomo not only one people know
is woman man child or old not only one people know

Who says he is human ?

And i do care who is gay.. that is a required part of the human mating process.
I need to know which mates are compatible with my sexual preferences.. so i can get my dink wet !
So..
It is not that i do not care.. it's that i have no unusual interest.
Or ulterior motive.. such as being a gay basher or something.

If ya all wanna dine on trouser trout or bearded clam ? I will pour you a bottle of wine  Grin
..go hard !

Although if Satoshi was gay it would be a little interesting i guess..
Would be nice to know if he was actually 1 man though.
Not a name used by a few people etc (which i learn towards)

Silly humans when will you realize it's not WHOM you should be asking
but from WHERE ?

It never occurred to you all that Aliens came here to give us Bitcoin ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:54:22 PM

I dont know why everbody in internet and in real world is advertising that most dangerous ilness=gayness.Why gay pupils they think that everbody is gay?Why everybody must be gay?I cant understand that crazy thing.I will never be gay.If somebody want write that I am gay if I am popular person I would shot him with my arm to that stupid head and make nockout.
RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:20:17 PM

No he can't be gay because gays never do anything intelligent or productive.

BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:26:04 PM

prejudice
PokemonFun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:51:37 PM

GAY=Most crazy ilness in the whole crazy big world
GAY=it is destroying earth more than floods,earthquakes,woodfiring,ice melt, global warming,war and aliens together
GAY=it is destroying every countrx because more gay means population is going to down
GAY=stupid pupils with pumpkin heads eithout brain with shoes IQ
GAY=the most govrement are gay and because of that earth is going to hell
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:03:10 PM

It never occurred to you all that Aliens came here to give us Bitcoin?

I have been assigned the task of informing this community that when Satoshi finally returns in his spaceship, you will need a minimum holding of 10 BTC to be invited for a ride.
It is a huge ship and doesn't need much fuel, since he is frequently tapping into the energy of the Bitcoin Network.   Cheesy

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:17:43 PM

Even if satoshi is gay then he is free to choose his own sexual preference. People who don't like work done by gay people can always stop using Bitcoins if once come out that he is really gay. Some people here have really dumb posts about gays what is really not needed.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:55:41 AM

Who cares if Satoshi Nakomoto is gay? Without him there will be no bitcoin. Just respect him no matter what he wanted to be.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:21:47 AM

It never occurred to you all that Aliens came here to give us Bitcoin?

I have been assigned the task of informing this community that when Satoshi finally returns in his spaceship, you will need a minimum holding of 10 BTC to be invited for a ride.
It is a huge ship and doesn't need much fuel, since he is frequently tapping into the energy of the Bitcoin Network.   Cheesy

I wouldn't laugh if i were you  Angry

The Gay / Alien agenda conspiracy is the real deal !

It's all starting to add up now.. think about it Bitcoin.. Aliens.. Homosexuality.. NWO / Illuminati !

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:57:36 AM

i am not sure, because the actual identity of the Satoshi is not yet confirmed. even though there is a news about, that is just a speculation. Huh

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
anarchrist

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:32:00 AM

GAY=it is destroying earth more than floods,earthquakes,woodfiring,ice melt, global warming,war and aliens together
GAY=it is destroying every countrx because more gay means population is going to down

bad trolls or brain damage... you decide.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:05:51 AM

bad trolls or brain damage... you decide.

or a Canadian  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: