Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miningsweden.se no Payouts since 2016-05-14 - SCAM  (Read 4512 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:58:35 PM

The mostly of cloud mining are scamed their users, that is why we need management of risk on Investment. And if we wanna make Investment do  with you can lost it.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:23:03 PM

The mostly of cloud mining are scamed their users, that is why we need management of risk on Investment. And if we wanna make Investment do  with you can lost it.
Honestly not most all of them are scam and you can not get any legit cloud mining site i experience it may time to be scam by cloud mining even in investment site this is just like the same as investment site they know that cloud mining is the best to start a business that they can not get any negative here in our forum unlike investment site they choose cloud mining because its easy to attract people to buy hash rate here that they know its legit if the site is alive long..
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:38:56 AM

Honestly not most all of them are scam and you can not get any legit cloud mining site i experience it may time to be scam by cloud mining even in investment site this is just like the same as investment site they know that cloud mining is the best to start a business that they can not get any negative here in our forum unlike investment site they choose cloud mining because its easy to attract people to buy hash rate here that they know its legit if the site is alive long..
Even if you have found the best, legit, easy, cloud mining and choose it, it is still there are risk on your Investment and you must manage it. And you must make Investment with you can lost it. In Investment feel greed will broke it.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:12:18 AM

Yes it will be what can we expect for them? There are just fooling their innocent investors because mining/cloud mining for todays is not very profitable thats why some of legit companies are closing down and others are joining ponzi scheme now and thats very bad because any time if from now investors will lose again their money and that are we must need to monitor and vigilant On investing in that scheme.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
akogwapo14

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:05:47 AM

Even true mining company is closed I think its not secure invesment if you investment mining company  same risky as ponzi. So better find another source of income and find much safe investment.
BCRG

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:34:14 AM

I wrote to Tommy:

Dear Tommy,

the problem is we all (you and I and your companymembers) love bitcoin.
And we dont like scam.
You told it us on your site. No scam no bullshit!

And we trust you.
And we have seen that you had a good payout. For example caused of the watercraft in Boden .

But now the problem is we cant see your bitcoins and there is no further payout - and there are only promises but no prooves, no adress of tommygrasberger, no bitcoinminer which can be seen.

What shall we do?

Seeing on Internetresearch there are some bitcoinforum and all is spoken...

Waiting seems to be bullshit.
Its seems better to call Police..

Please give a real sign of you and your Identity ... we are waiting.

All becomes good - i hope.

I will give this letter in bitcointalk and i will offer more information when i find it.

GoldenHamster

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:01:48 AM

After now the latest announcement of miningsweden and wrote several time to the Company.
Of course without any answer.
So I belive there are many Miners around (according the Company) I wrote an announcement to Swedish Police and Swedish Department for economic fraud.

If someone wants to do the same you will find the Email:

huvudregistrator@ekobrottsmyndigheten.se (for possible economic fraud)

registrator.kansli@polisen.se (Police Stockholm)
BCRG

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:19:37 PM

hallo
i wrote too to the police. But my email is still not answered. maybe they answer not for email.
there is a Tommy Grasberg who registered the page miningsweden in moholm
http://www.whoismind.com/whois/miningsweden.com.html
im not sure about this identity. maybe stolen or wrong....
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:37:17 PM

After now the latest announcement of miningsweden and wrote several time to the Company.
Of course without any answer.
So I belive there are many Miners around (according the Company) I wrote an announcement to Swedish Police and Swedish Department for economic fraud.

If someone wants to do the same you will find the Email:

huvudregistrator@ekobrottsmyndigheten.se (for possible economic fraud)

registrator.kansli@polisen.se (Police Stockholm)

How hard this may sound, but those guys will get away with it. Same way Josh (GAW) and Chris (LTCGear) did get away with it.
What i've learned is that scammers in the world of bitcoin, get away with anything.. really sad.
GoldenHamster

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:21:25 PM

Yeah maybe you are right and Swedish Authorities will not be able or willing at all.

Thanks for this concerns.

I will send the same to the swedish - swiss Chambers. At least they showed interest some time ago and if nothing works out I send it to the embassy.

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:27:06 AM

Before entering an investments. You must study first the background of which site you are going invest at. First you must know if is it trustworthy? I've studied and searched for the reviews of this site. Here
http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-mining-sweden
Yeah, its a fraud.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:12:17 AM

Has Tommy went silent over these? Perhaps he is enjoying his new found wealth

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:56:50 PM

Has Tommy went silent over these? Perhaps he is enjoying his new found wealth

I doubt that this investment made him very wealthy. But I am sure he did benefit from his customers.
It's a shady way to earn money, and people doing this belong a lifetime sentence to jail.
GoldenHamster

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:58:43 PM

For any Fraud Case you may send your request at:

Nordlander Yvonne <Yvonne.Nordlander@ekobrottsmyndigheten.se>

She will forward to Linköping for further investigations.

Good luck
sbtctalk

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:13:37 AM

For any Fraud Case you may send your request at:

Nordlander Yvonne <Yvonne.Nordlander@ekobrottsmyndigheten.se>

She will forward to Linköping for further investigations.

Good luck

What is her role in this investigations?

Digiconomist

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 07:43:26 AM

Before entering an investments. You must study first the background of which site you are going invest at. First you must know if is it trustworthy? I've studied and searched for the reviews of this site. Here
Yeah, its a fraud.
I think Mining Sweden also shows the importance of trying to standardize evaluations of services such as these. Badbitcoin put them on their safe list and I must admit I wasn't sure about listing them as a scam at first because they weren't as explicit (eg waiving around massive returns) as a typical one (when I did the review anyway). But then the flags started popping up on the checklist, and it became apparent that this was just another shady service.
sbtctalk

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:27:02 AM

Yeah, its a fraud.

Badbitcoins.org deserves a slap themselves.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:43:16 PM

Yeah, its a fraud.

Honestly if its listed as safe on Badbitcoin i would run the other way.  They have a habit of picking some massive scams to claim are fine.

See GAW for example.

It was on their safe list and they still wont admit they got that wrong....

In fact their claims about GAW look very similar now to what they now have listed for MS.  It may even be word for word.

Miningsweden.se       1+2*+5+7           => 4/7 = Highly Suspicious (*Paused paying their active contracts and claimed of hosting a miner which is not even launched by the concerned vendor)

Thats from the link in my sig about how to avoid cloud mining scams.  They scored badly enough to make the Ponzis yet to collapse list and probably need moving now
sbtctalk

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:03:47 AM

Yeah, its a fraud.

Honestly if its listed as safe on Badbitcoin i would run the other way.  They have a habit of picking some massive scams to claim are fine.

See GAW for example.

It was on their safe list and they still wont admit they got that wrong....

In fact their claims about GAW look very similar now to what they now have listed for MS.  It may even be word for word.

Miningsweden.se       1+2*+5+7           => 4/7 = Highly Suspicious (*Paused paying their active contracts and claimed of hosting a miner which is not even launched by the concerned vendor)

Thats from the link in my sig about how to avoid cloud mining scams.  They scored badly enough to make the Ponzis yet to collapse list and probably need moving now

That says a lot about Badbitcoins.org:

Declaration of Interests. We currently have personal and project investments in Bitcoin VIP and Mining shares at Miningsweden.se (Now closing their mining), and Ethereum mining shares at Genesis Mining. We would not invest in anything we considered to be a Ponzi or Scam. As a project, we are not directly funded by any organisation and depend on ad revenue, our own, and other donations, and our external investments. We also provide links including referral links to trusted 3rd party sites, not including *External Advertiser - Check our Badlist*s beyond our control. Updated August 2015
PS - As a friendly tip, we probably aren't the people to generally ask about good bitcoin investments. We are pretty good at what we do, but so far, like yourselves no doubt, we aren't really that succesful when it comes to our own investments. Mintsy being our latest fail.

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:35:40 AM

Yes!!, fools lose their money and time to celebrate that they paid the price for their stupidity.
I wont even see them as sane, cmon the clear signs of a scam are in Crystal clear in the website..

Affiliate? Crappy Website? Good to be true packages?

Serves them right, now the scums are enjoying their money

Wow, there are people even looking at badbitcoin..
Oh lord
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: