Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.Satoshimines.com - A Fun Gambling Site!  (Read 550 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:20:19 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 03:43:26 PM by Xpod78

Hey guys! Cheesy Check this site out! Kinda cool; personally I've had both huge losses and huge wins with this gambling site. Definitely a new gambling site to try it's a pretty cool gambling game. Post your strategies here if you happen to have any!

Min bet: 0.00003
Max Bet: 1 BTC

You can make withdrawals for 0.000028 or more with no fees!

Check it out Cheesy

www.satoshimines.com
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:25:17 PM

Hey guys! Cheesy Check this site out! Kinda cool; personally I've had both huge losses and huge wins with this gambling site. Definitely a new site it's a pretty cool gambling game. Post your strategies here if you happen to have any!

Check it out Cheesy

www.satoshimines.com

Actually, satoshimines is not a new site. If I recall correctly, the site was there already when I first learned about bitcoin in late 2013.

Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:43:52 PM

Hey guys! Cheesy Check this site out! Kinda cool; personally I've had both huge losses and huge wins with this gambling site. Definitely a new site it's a pretty cool gambling game. Post your strategies here if you happen to have any!

Check it out Cheesy

www.satoshimines.com

Actually, satoshimines is not a new site. If I recall correctly, the site was there already when I first learned about bitcoin in late 2013.
Sorry I meant to say a new site to try XD
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:04:06 AM

Check it out Cheesy

www.satoshimines.com

Yea its been out quite a while. People should be careful of this game since its really fun and this leads to you becoming hooked and addicted.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:09:31 AM

So you are advertising satoshimines now?

Yea its been out quite a while. People should be careful of this game since its really fun and this leads to you becoming hooked and addicted.
You're right. I played this game trying the strat that Op gave me but ended up loosing about 0.01 btc. Like he said it doesn't work for everyone. The game is good tho. It provides thrill that a dice site don't. It kinda gives the old day where minesweeper was one of my favorite game.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:30:39 AM

So you are advertising satoshimines now?

You're right. I played this game trying the strat that Op gave me but ended up loosing about 0.01 btc. Like he said it doesn't work for everyone. The game is good tho. It provides thrill that a dice site don't. It kinda gives the old day where minesweeper was one of my favorite game.
True; it is a lot of fun going to be working on Developing a bot that can automatically do it for you later this week; won't be releasing it to everyone but if you want to take a look at it you can, you can run it through as many virus scans as you please lol; not even the kind of guy who knows how to do that. Just a note the bot should reach completion by this Thursday night
onleines

Activity: 368
Merit: 212

Don't buy Bitcoin - Earn it

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 01:06:14 PM

Did you offer some Bonuses which we can promote here:
http://gaming4coin.com/satoshimines-585.html

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:14:22 PM

A pleasant enough gambling sites attract. However I prefer gambling that require skill or strategy in a game, because that way I get 2 benefits i.e. victory (if lucky) and also honed intelligence or accuracy of our brain. Of that I am increasingly becoming someone who could think be better again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: