Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: More earnings or lower cooldown?
10 minutes-100-5000
5 minutes-50-2500
30 minutes-250-10000
1 minute-10-250
30 seconds-5-100

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smexycoin - Multi-Coin Faucet! Cheap advertising!  (Read 354 times)
BestBTCFaucetbox (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:17:19 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 04:32:14 PM by BestBTCFaucetbox

We opened our faucet a few days ago. The earnings are reasonable in our opinion, but if you have any criticism, just contact us. We are open to your opinion.

Possible rewards: 200 (50%), 400 (20%), 500 (16%), 1000 (13%), 2000 (0.9%), 10000 (0.1%) (satoshis)
You can claim every 20 minutes.
http://www.smexycoin.pw
What makes us diffrent?
- 1000 satoshi sign up reward!
- Withdrawal in bitcoin and dogecoin!
- Instant payments to Faucetbox!

Note: We currently have a 10K satoshi minimum but we'll remove this limit as soon as our balance grows.

Unfortunately, since our referral system is not working yet, we are not able to return you your referral commission. We will add the earned coins later on with a little bonus to compensate this inconvenience.
The withdraw functionality is been built in the last few days, and is functioning correctly. We are currently waiting for some of our suppliers to get us the balance we need to pay you guys out.
We use the current Bitcoin exchange rates to calculate BTC satoshi to DOGE (yeah, full doges).

If you have any questions, just drop them down below and we'll try to answer them as soon as possible.
Also if anyone is interested in cheap ads the bee-ads come from 100 satoshi per day, BlockAdz comes from $0,01 to $0,05

Regards,

On behalf of our whole team,

Niels

SmexyCoin CEO
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:57:35 PM

May be most of the faucet claimer don't like small reward but setting small reward with short time between claim is quite profitable for the faucet owners as this will increase ad views as well as chance of getting some clicks on ads because ads keep changing with every refresh user make.

BestBTCFaucetbox (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:30:43 PM

May be most of the faucet claimer don't like small reward but setting small reward with short time between claim is quite profitable for the faucet owners as this will increase ad views as well as chance of getting some clicks on ads because ads keep changing with every refresh user make.

Yup. You are totally correct. But we like to keep our mind open and let the community choose Smiley

Update:
I can announce that I just finished the referral system and is fully working now. You get 50% of every faucet claim a user referred by you makes.

Regards,

Rick

SmexyCoin Developer
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:04:18 PM

for me faucet get are fast, i add my btc address, click and receive payout.
i hate the faucet with login, but your login request more info, email, first and last name, why all this for a simply faucet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: