Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcex.com looking for partners  (Read 6689 times)
bitcoinex (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2010, 10:22:36 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2010, 10:34:37 AM by bitcoinex

I think you need a banking license to be able to do this in the EU. Basically you are asking to temporarily keep other peoples' money (e.g. mob money) on e.g. my account.

I think local banking license may be need for you, not for me Smiley

If there is no need for a banking license or the costs for such a banking license are low I could start a company doing this. I do understand your crypto talk.

Let's take an unlikely, but possible scenario. Suppose I get 10M euros in my bankaccount within a few months, it is not impossible that some bells will go off somewhere and that they temporarily freeze my account or find some other excuse to take the assets. I think everyone considering this would be concerned about some Russian mobsters paying a surprise visit however in that case, which is understandable because of course they want their money back.

Usual risk, as in any business

Also, what kind of fees are we talking about here specified in EUR or US$ as I am not familiar with the RUB?

In percents.

Do you know any European bank which has an automated interface to its banking services which does not require human interaction?

No.

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jiffy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2010, 01:20:56 PM

In Germany a license is indeed necessary.

This is from the german wikipedia (roughly translated):
In Germany a sole trader has no permission to operate a currency exchange. The forex business is one in ($1 paragraph 1a sentence 2 number 8 of the Banking Act (KWG)) to the banking business. Anyone who runs a currency exchange is therefore either bank or financial services institution.

To get a license (financial services institution) you need
- An equity of at least 750.000 EUR
- a very good business plan which gets prooved
- Very reliable CEOs and owners who studied something like business administration

So I think forget about bitcoin-exchange in Germany.
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2010, 02:19:55 PM

Unless you find some good lawyers that can make bitcoin pass as a generic commodity exchange, and not currency, since it's not an official currency of any state.

Are the same demands applicable for gold and silver exchanges?
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2010, 10:52:30 PM

Why not just send btc to people in what ever country / currency you require, and have them send the currency through whatever you normaly use for net transactions? I'm not an expert, but if I made a little from taking say 100 btc to send you £95, I'd do it.. I know the net is full of scammers, but there are some genuine people out there, and if you already know and trust them, why the banks?
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2010, 02:59:57 AM

Why not just send btc to people in what ever country / currency you require, and have them send the currency through whatever you normaly use for net transactions? I'm not an expert, but if I made a little from taking say 100 btc to send you £95, I'd do it.. I know the net is full of scammers, but there are some genuine people out there, and if you already know and trust them, why the banks?

What do you mean "just send"? In mail? This is prohibited by postal regulations

- Moжeт, ты eщё и в Heвидимyю Pyкy Pынкa вepyeшь? - Зaчeм жe вepoвaть в тo, чтo мoжнo нaблюдaть нeпocpeдcтвeннo?
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2010, 09:30:20 PM

Well, say you pay me 100btc and donate 5btc to me, I return 95 in the currency you choose.. I use sterling, and um, well, paypal duzz indeed suck, but if the btc were actually any good to me, I'd be up for it, but this is just a suggestion, not an offer.. Wink
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2010, 02:25:00 AM

Well, say you pay me 100btc and donate 5btc to me, I return 95 in the currency you choose.. I use sterling, and um, well, paypal duzz indeed suck, but if the btc were actually any good to me, I'd be up for it, but this is just a suggestion, not an offer.. Wink

I am did not understand anything here. familiar words but no sense Smiley

sirius
Bitcoiner

Activity: 429
Merit: 969

View Profile
December 29, 2010, 11:22:46 AM

I recommend taking a look at what Nordea bank has to offer. Nordea is a Nordic bank which also has offices in Baltic countries and Russia. Foreign corporate customers can open a bank account in Finland or another Scandinavian country. You can get a web login for your bank account. They also have an XML API, but it's rather complex compared to Liberty Reserve or Pecunix.

http://www.nordea.fi/Corporate+customers/Welcome+to+Nordea/International+branch/1148462.html
http://www.nordea.com/cm

Iris — for better social networks
I'm not a forum admin - please contact theymos instead.
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2010, 11:41:18 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2010, 11:54:42 AM by bitcoinex

I recommend taking a look at what Nordea bank has to offer. Nordea is a Nordic bank which also has offices in Baltic countries and Russia. Foreign corporate customers can open a bank account in Finland or another Scandinavian country. You can get a web login for your bank account. They also have an XML API, but it's rather complex compared to Liberty Reserve or Pecunix.

http://www.nordea.fi/Corporate+customers/Welcome+to+Nordea/International+branch/1148462.html
http://www.nordea.com/cm

Within Russia there is no foreign banks. Foreign banks are prohibited.

Banks with foreign names are Russian banks really. And they subjected to the same slow and shitty "currency monitoring" as "pure" Russian banks. Because that I can not organize a normal currency operations across the border of the country.

For creating foreign account it is need to travel outside of my country. I live in the geographical center, take a look at the map - approximately 3500-5000 kilometers to the nearest border, except for Kazakhstan, China or Mongolia.

sirius
Bitcoiner

View Profile
December 29, 2010, 12:00:21 PM

For creating foreign account it is need to travel outside my country. I live in the geographical center, take a look at the map - approximately 3500-5000 kilometers to the nearest border, except for Kazakhstan, China or Mongolia.

Unless there is some Russian law prohibiting it, you can open an account by mail:

On nordea.com/cm you will find a list of required
documents and an account application form under
Accounts in the left-hand menu. When we have
received the required documentation, preferably via
your local bank, and we have processed your
application, we will send you the relevant
agreements, including our terms and conditions, for
you to sign. When we have received the duly
signed documents, your account(s) will become
operational.

You can contact Nordea's international banking department in Finland, or maybe the Russian office can also help.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2010, 12:39:38 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2010, 01:08:52 PM by bitcoinex

For creating foreign account it is need to travel outside my country. I live in the geographical center, take a look at the map - approximately 3500-5000 kilometers to the nearest border, except for Kazakhstan, China or Mongolia.

Unless there is some Russian law prohibiting it, you can open an account by mail:

I'd did not want to deal with the bank that opens an accounts by mail. Smiley

Also, best accounts in the Cyprus offshore zone. Maybe in a year one of my friends do it for me.

On nordea.com/cm you will find a list of required
documents and an account application form under
Accounts in the left-hand menu. When we have
received the required documentation, preferably via
your local bank, and we have processed your
application, we will send you the relevant
agreements, including our terms and conditions, for
you to sign. When we have received the duly
signed documents, your account(s) will become
operational.

You can contact Nordea's international banking department in Finland, or maybe the Russian office can also help.

They can not advise me how best to break the laws. The fact that russian citizens is obliged to notify the State that they have an account abroad but nobody does it because it is dangerous from the standpoint of protection from the state.

Why you do not want to have a account in your country for exchange? btcex.com have an interface for this.

sirius
Bitcoiner

View Profile
December 29, 2010, 12:55:36 PM

Why you do not want to have a account in your country for exchange? btcex.com have an interface for this.

It's better if one person doesn't carry too much responsibility over the Bitcoin economy and community. But if you can't get a foreign bank account otherwise, maybe I can help you or find somebody reliable. I'll send you a PM.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2010, 02:26:28 PM

It's better if one person doesn't carry too much responsibility over the Bitcoin economy and community.

I am agree. We need moar exchanges

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2011, 09:31:10 AM

bump

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2011, 06:33:03 PM

We need many exchanges distributed far and wide.

In Switzerland, I have a Postfinance acct
http://www.postfinance.ch/en/priv/prod/pay/abroad.html

Allows me to send payments by SEPA, Western Union, Cash International, Giro

I have never heard of the Cash International...
"Use Cash international to transfer cash or a cheque to a recipient abroad who does not have a postal or bank account.
"

"
The recipient
    * receives a specific payment document, depending on the country concerned, which can be exchanged for cash free of charge at the relevant foreign postal organization. The recipient will normally be required to provide proof of his/her identity
# or receives one or more bank cheques (in the case of countries in North and South America). The maximum amount per cheque is USD 2,000
# As a rule, beneficiaries may only pay cheques into their bank (account required). A fee is charged for cashing cheques
"

Currencies available with exchange at spot and future rates between them:

Swiss Franc
Euro
Australian dollar (AUD)   0.000%
Canadian dollar (CAD)   0.000%
Danish kroner (DKK)   0.000%
Pound sterling (GBP)   0.000%
Japanese yen (JPY)   0.000%
Norwegian kroner (NOK)   0.000%
Swedish kronor (SEK)   0.000%
United States dollar (USD)

SEPA transfers are free of charge. Fees for sending Western Union seem considerable cheaper using the online interface.
12 francs up to 300 and 5% upto 1K & 3% upto the max.

I'll partner in anyway I can.
Will find partners, investors to increase liquidity, setup an exchange in Switzerland;

A.T.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2011, 12:24:26 PM

It's better if one person doesn't carry too much responsibility over the Bitcoin economy and community. But if you can't get a foreign bank account otherwise, maybe I can help you or find somebody reliable. I'll send you a PM.

Well, if you have communication problem, you can ask my help -- looks like I can talk freely same language as bitcoinex (even interpret some of his false friend's between lines Grin ) and live relatively not that far from sirius-m and (apparently) has same context

@bitcoinex вы мoжeтe пиcaть мнe "в личкy" нa pyccкoм Roll Eyes
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2011, 03:56:48 PM

I have no problem with the translation - thanks to google translator Smiley We communicate in the email.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2011, 05:56:10 AM

Maybe Chinese people are interested in BTC - CNY exchange?

jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 03:09:56 PM

if you want bank account out of your country, you can check https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=612312365 see limits, verification looks easy.

Bleutrade
10,000 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2011, 10:29:08 PM

if you want bank account out of your country, you can check https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=612312365 see limits, verification looks easy.

(They look like crooks.)

No, I do not need the bank account. Need person with the country's currency account.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: