Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I didn't dump at $2000  (Read 3216 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

too soon...

He-he I was going to say Wish I didn't dump at $2017
But the year parody was to tempting  Wink
Back to the Future

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

Every single time btc pumps there is a thread like this...
Every single time BTC drops there's a thread saying  "RIP, it's over guys, BTC is dead. Going to Alts." Just human nature to do things as price changes, you can disregard it if you don't like it. Price is only relative, remember that.

I guess I naively hoped people would eventually learn instead of seeing the same threads in repeat for years and years.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

Now bitcoin prices are beginning to experience a downward trend, I can not yet understand what is the main impact. But this gives us to buy some more bitcoins. Which we fear of course panic traders who can disrupt the bitcoin economic market.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

Now bitcoin prices are beginning to experience a downward trend, I can not yet understand what is the main impact. But this gives us to buy some more bitcoins. Which we fear of course panic traders who can disrupt the bitcoin economic market.

We were moving up almost 400USD! At some point some correction has to take place of course.
There is no other reason. That's just normal market behaviour.
All is good.No need to worry.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:29:14 PM

Yup, you dump it too soon. Take it as a lesson instead, next time you buy bitcoin at a lower price just hold it for a couple of years and surely it'll double up.  Smiley
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

The current dump is temporary and for some reason it is good for bitcoin price to be stable. What this temporary dump will do is that it will make bitcoins move from the weaken sellers hand and it will move to strong holding hands of bitcoins.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

This is actually pretty funny as roach was a btc fan last year at this time but has now gone all in on ltc. I like ltc but it ain't going to $2k anytime soon, el roacho.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:45:26 PM

Ffs I hate sig spammers. You do realize you're posting on a year old thread right champ? It was a joke. A year ago. Omg. And thisbisnt a downward trend. It dipped, levelled off and now we're going to go up more. Do you not understand that the ETF decision is on Monday? That's where a lot of hype is coming from.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 8192

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

Yup, you dump it too soon. Take it as a lesson instead, next time you buy bitcoin at a lower price just hold it for a couple of years and surely it'll double up.  Smiley

He did not dump.  Read the OP and check the date.  Nobody could have dumped at 2k last year.
John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:35:47 PM

I wonder what John Titor would say about Bitcorns...

In the future the only currency is potatoes, stock up now!
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:32:25 AM

I wonder what John Titor would say about Bitcorns...

In the future the only currency is potatoes, stock up now!

They included a long discussion on Mr. Titor in this video game on time travel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate

Not bad with an interesting story but it was mostly reading. A choose your own adventure type game.

mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

too soon...

yup maybe you'll get more and hold on to it this time? i think it would be a good idea anyways... you'll see more profit in the years to come if you can be more patient. hold onto the next batch long enough to see $20k/coin thatd be a profit. just try and forget its there and try not too remind yourself to often until a few years then itll just be there and itll be like what?! im rich?!? and it wouldnt even be expected like that.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:16:09 AM

Now everyone thinking what an idiot I was that I didn't buy hundreds or thousands last year in May I could've sell them all now and have more than tripled my money. the beauty of it however is the fact that no body is losing money like people do when invest on shitcoins, every new buyer at any given price is actually getting something useful and can sell to the next person with profit if people really listen and stop selling so cheap at $1780.
@whales, lets build a wall leaning towards $2000 shall we?

🖤😏
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

Could you elaborate? Which $ are we talking here since clearly it's not USD, AUD, CAD etc.?

I'm just confused by your thread!
OP is just predicting future, price haven't touched $2000 mark yet and i am quite sure he is talking about USD.

$2000 look really possible within this month and I will also not dump my holdings on that price.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

Could you elaborate? Which $ are we talking here since clearly it's not USD, AUD, CAD etc.?

I'm just confused by your thread!
OP is just predicting future, price haven't touched $2000 mark yet and i am quite sure he is talking about USD.

$2000 look really possible within this month and I will also not dump my holdings on that price.

$2000 seems to be difficult to achieve in this month and to see that price we need hold our coins longer and it may achieve that price as we get closer to the end of the year and surely not possible to achieve in quick time as price is going down slowly so we may see price dump in coming days.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

... too soon

In 10 years we'll be able to look back on this thread and think "BTC was only worth $2000?! I wish I had bought more".
Haha it looks like the truth. The same way as we are watching on bitcoin's price of the last year, which was like 200-300$.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

... too soon

In 10 years we'll be able to look back on this thread and think "BTC was only worth $2000?! I wish I had bought more".
Haha it looks like the truth. The same way as we are watching on bitcoin's price of the last year, which was like 200-300$.

That's why I have a few coins that I do not want to spend in the next few years. I am sure that long-term holding will bring me more benefits than short-term
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

There s a saying that its never late to buy bitcoins,and yes i totally believe in that in the future we may regret that we might have bought th e bitcoins $1200.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

Today bitcoin price around 1735 to 1750 hope soon it will reach 2000$ may it reach more than that as current scenario
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:14:09 AM

too soon...
We are getting awfully close to the moment bitcoin will reach that price and the first people to lament that decision will appear, thanks for this time traveling thread and for warning us to not sell even at that high price since that is nothing compared with what is coming.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: