Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I didn't dump at $2000  (Read 3216 times)
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

if you wanna earn more coins of course you can sell it when price hit 2000$ 

but i doubt that you can buy back under 2000$ Wink
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:12:49 AM

This post has now become relevant for those dealing in USD! $2000 was too soon... $3000 makes a lot more sense.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:16:45 AM

I wonder what John Titor would say about Bitcorns...

In the future the only currency is potatoes, stock up now!

Well played John Titor well played in the future we will all be potatoheads, I wonder if potato based toys count or lay's potato chips to the alt currency market then ^^.
Also that was a fast rise May 13 to 23nd 10 days huh ^^.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

I wonder what John Titor would say about Bitcorns...

In the future the only currency is potatoes, stock up now!

Well played John Titor well played in the future we will all be potatoheads, I wonder if potato based toys count or lay's potato chips to the alt currency market then ^^.
Also that was a fast rise May 13 to 23nd 10 days huh ^^.

no all the toys such as Mr PotatoHead and all side products like chips will be considered as a fork of potato and needs the miner's chef's consensus to be made!

Buying the dip...
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:53:41 AM

This post has now become relevant for those dealing in USD! $2000 was too soon... $3000 makes a lot more sense.
Do you really think that the price would cross $3000 with this rally,still i really do not understand why there is a sudden love for alt coins and bitcoin because i really cannot see any major difference with the fundamentals but still we are seeing more stable rallies which are really unpredictable ,i am sure the OP sold the coins at a very good profit,hope there is a correction coming up in the near future.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Do you really think that the price would cross $3000 with this rally,still i really do not understand why there is a sudden love for alt coins and bitcoin because i really cannot see any major difference with the fundamentals but still we are seeing more stable rallies which are really unpredictable ,i am sure the OP sold the coins at a very good profit,hope there is a correction coming up in the near future.
Or a series of smaller ones, of which one is happening right now with considerable volume. Not all price rises have to be followed by big corrections, it can be delayed like we just experienced. That being said, another correction is possible in the next few weeks if we start rallying up again but that's a bit far in the future.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

Or a series of smaller ones, of which one is happening right now with considerable volume. Not all price rises have to be followed by big corrections, it can be delayed like we just experienced. That being said, another correction is possible in the next few weeks if we start rallying up again but that's a bit far in the future.
keep guessing there will be a correction soon guys ,
i just did not think that it could happened in the near future ,
the rise trends will remain just like in the last 2 weeks ,
i can't avoid dumping might could happened anytime and it's just my prediction anyway.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 08:18:36 PM

keep guessing there will be a correction soon guys ,
i just did not think that it could happened in the near future ,
the rise trends will remain just like in the last 2 weeks ,
i can't avoid dumping might could happened anytime and it's just my prediction anyway.

Correction is expected and dumping too Smiley. In every second passes by there is always a possiblity that this two thing can occur but whatever happen just hold your bitcoin tight.  We are holding a deflationary currency with unsaturated market.  The room for growth is huge.  $10k per BTC is inevitable.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:06:10 PM

too soon...
A year have past and now you can see that bitcoin is worth waiting for. It already tripled the price since  may of 2016.
So maybe next year 2000$ price will be tripled again.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 11:43:51 PM

You guys made this alive and since he mention $2,000 value i think this is the time to dump your coins its already been touch at this level..
But expect that more price increase will come because its really hard to decide right now if you sell regretting yo gain a profit but you are still made profit with your bitcoin if you holding lots of bitcoin..  And the good news about legalized in japan is really a big help that can push the price to the higher price.. for now we will hardly to dump bitcoins. much better to save more bitcoins in order to make good profit just my opinion..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

too soon...
A year have past and now you can see that bitcoin is worth waiting for. It already tripled the price since  may of 2016.
So maybe next year 2000$ price will be tripled again.
Tripled? its impossible to happen maybe the price just touch in $3k value not above on that i think its hardly to reach.. except if there are many good news about bitcoin..
That i think can help you to know if the price can be increase more .. because those are a sign of buy more and or sell soon..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ossbridage

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

And the good news about legalized in japan is really a big help that can push the price to the higher price.. for now we will hardly to dump bitcoins. much better to save more bitcoins in order to make good profit just my opinion..

most of the news is coming from Asia. expect pumping for for another week at minimum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: