Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to hoard your BTC or spend it?  (Read 3700 times)
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:58:11 PM

SPEND IT

Save some though.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:08:03 PM

SPEND IT

Save some though.

Pretty extreme, but if you do Spend it for your bitcoin funds, then it is indeed good enough to earn a profit, it's just that you should also see how potential price Bitcoin can rise from current prices. Better spend a small portion and save the most
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:09:59 PM

SPEND IT

Save some though.

Pretty extreme, but if you do Spend it for your bitcoin funds, then it is indeed good enough to earn a profit, it's just that you should also see how potential price Bitcoin can rise from current prices. Better spend a small portion and save the most

Spending at a moment is not the right thing to do, only if you are need of money then sell some of it that can take care of your needs, rest should be hold till the halving.
BitSquare

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:38:03 PM

I bought some bitcoin a few years ago. I hold most of the coin in my own wallet and trade some with altcoins.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:41:17 PM

Used to have a slight gambling problem with bitcoin; now I have the exact opposite problem. I love just hoarding my bitcoin transferring all the tips I made in a 12 hour shift into bitcoin is actually REALLY satisfying. Do you guys like to hoard your BTC or spend them?
For me now the best is to hoard it at your wallet than spend it because the bitcoin halving is not happening rigth now but the price is going up so i think in bitcoin halving theres a chancd that the price of bitcoin will double or triple Smiley. So for now its hoarding time. And if the bitcoin halving is done. Its okay now to spend it and do what you want to do with your money.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:06:06 PM

I love to hoard my bitcoin especially in this few weeks before the halving happen, the price is keep on rising, it makes my bitcoin more and more precious, I used to spend it on gambling and purchase things, but now i try to limit myself and store my bitcoin

That is the perfect way to treat your coins at this stage, as we are now very near to halving, so its good not to take any risk with coins and hold it safely.
It will be better if you are now waiting a longer time until the value will be more worth because you also can see now that the value will rise slowly and that would be nice.
But it is still hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency because sometimes you have to takes some risks.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:17:43 PM

It's better to hoard it. Bitcoin is too valuable to be spent on stupid things that you don't really need. To buy stupid stuff, I use fiat, because I don't value fiat. Of course sometimes im tempted to do use some of my earned BTC to buy some videogames, but I think twice and say fuck it, I don't need that shit anyway.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:42:54 PM

I love to hoard my bitcoin especially in this few weeks before the halving happen, the price is keep on rising, it makes my bitcoin more and more precious, I used to spend it on gambling and purchase things, but now i try to limit myself and store my bitcoin

That is the perfect way to treat your coins at this stage, as we are now very near to halving, so its good not to take any risk with coins and hold it safely.
It will be better if you are now waiting a longer time until the value will be more worth because you also can see now that the value will rise slowly and that would be nice.
But it is still hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency because sometimes you have to takes some risks.
Hoarding is well even i too agree with it instead of spending your coins in gambling you can save your money. But those who hoarding there bitcoin now time came to sell but if you are looking for still more profit you can hold it in your wallet. I sold some coins last week just for low price because of my personal use but now i am feeling so bad it is huge increase with in few days so let's see still it will be increase.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:46:37 PM

SPEND IT

Save some though.

Why Spend the bitcoins ? I think it is not the best time to spend. If you have the bitcoins keep them save for one month or so alteast till halving. On halving when hopefully the price will be near 100 Dollars we can sell them all and get high profits. Selling at the right moment in halving is the key.
So take my word. Dont spend it now.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:55:32 PM

SPEND IT

Save some though.

Why Spend the bitcoins ? I think it is not the best time to spend. If you have the bitcoins keep them save for one month or so alteast till halving. On halving when hopefully the price will be near 100 Dollars we can sell them all and get high profits. Selling at the right moment in halving is the key.
So take my word. Dont spend it now.

Do you think it will increase that way now if it is not for spenders. That is the wrong idea here. Too much saving wont get it any far. Think about all of us are keeping it. Then where is the movement to see the fluctuation. Nothing.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

Used to have a slight gambling problem with bitcoin; now I have the exact opposite problem. I love just hoarding my bitcoin transferring all the tips I made in a 12 hour shift into bitcoin is actually REALLY satisfying. Do you guys like to hoard your BTC or spend them?

I hoard some and convert some. Bitcoin is a part time income to me. So there is really a need to convert to fiat or spend it. I cannot help it. But the bitcoin I did not spend, I try my best to save and hoard it until halving. I hope halving brings much profit.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:13:39 PM

I hoard some and convert some. Bitcoin is a part time income to me. So there is really a need to convert to fiat or spend it. I cannot help it. But the bitcoin I did not spend, I try my best to save and hoard it until halving. I hope halving brings much profit.
I also do the same. I split my bitcoin income in a 50-50 percentage and convert half to fiat cash and withdraw it via PayPal. Every week, I save about 0.05-0.1 depending on how much I earn and each month, I manage to save 0.4 BTC which is more than enough.

Looking at the price now, my decision was right and I don't regret spending half the amount. If we save all our bitcoins, we would never have fiat to buy more coins and not realize how much we are earning per month.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:16:54 PM

If I see good price where I can earn small profits then I simply sell it, as I am sure bitcoin will give me opportunity in future to buy some of it.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:22:13 PM

What's the point of actually hoarding the bitcoins if you have no intention of spending them at all? It's okay to hoard, but there should be some kind of a limit or a goal like when I reach "this amount," I'll spend it to buy something.
bloodnest

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:41:38 PM

I spend it so I can hoard more lol Before that halving happens, I'm thinking of getting as much bitcoin as I can even if I might be at a risk of not having any when it happens lol
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:00:06 AM

spend it of course. enjoy the high price for now because we were not sure if it goes up more again.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:49:33 AM

I like doing it both.I use to hoard btc and stock it and sometimes gamble it and gain small profit.When i reach my satisfied stock hold i store it to my bitcoin wallet and wait for price increase and then encash it to real cash to spend it in real life for buying foods and other stuffs i need at home and for my self

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:24:16 AM

i take about a quarter of my work earnings and put them into bitcoin, and i usually hoard this amount of bitcoin. but since the prices have been so high recently i havent been changing my work money to bitcoin cuz i feel like the price will drop soon enough.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:20:34 AM

i can never deny the good feeling that i get from spending bitcoin instead of fiat. because it is so easy and continent to do. but also because of the rising price there is always a bad feeling when i spend bitcoin because i am a little bit greedy and feel like losing on the opportunity of profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:23:40 AM

Hoard what you can, spend what you need. Like you would do with any other currency.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: