May 26, 2016, 08:54:45 AM

We could work something out, PM me.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:50:54 AM

All collateral should be held by a trusted party (an escrow or a trusted BCTalk member).

Can you please provide the domain name list ?
What registrar did you use ?
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:04:39 AM

All collateral should be held by a trusted party (an escrow or a trusted BCTalk member).

He provided me with a list I can PM it to you if you want; I think he wants to keep it private, so far this seems kind of sketchy as he claims he will be getting 0.05 BTC in 3 days from a promotion.. awaiting his response..
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:06:58 AM

He provided me with a list I can PM it to you if you want; I think he wants to keep it private, so far this seems kind of sketchy as he claims he will be getting 0.05 BTC in 3 days from a promotion.. awaiting his response..
I wouldn't trust someone who only gets money from any kind of promotion if I were you.
I think he is just selling his domains because it's abvious that domains is not that easy to be sold to anyone.
akszyn (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:10:11 AM

I wouldn't trust someone who only gets money from any kind of promotion if I were you.
I think he is just selling his domains because it's abvious that domains is not that easy to be sold to anyone.

Are you and idiot or just poor in math or just want to spam. My 13 domains is worth many times for my 0.011 btc loan amount.
Xpod78

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:12:12 AM

Are you and idiot or just poor in math or just want to spam. My 13 domains is worth many times for my 0.011 btc loan amount.
Actually no their not. In total based on the fact that most of them ended with .link and .top and .win, I put the entire estimate around MAYBE 0.015 and that's being generous. He said he was getting 0.05 from a promotion from betking.io, loan declined. I don't give loans to gamble.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:15:54 AM

Domains don't cost that much. Don't get your hopes up. Your the one whos making people look idiot in here by disguising your selling with a loan which you will surely default. I saw you selling a buch of accounts and I am sure that once you default, ofcourse you'll have a reserved account to use again to roam around this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: