Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:09:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUCK!!! :) How does it feels?  (Read 16980 times)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 02:33:12 PM

Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.

I still remember that day when i didnt know anything about how to play slot and by mistake i went on betting 0.024btc and luckily i got tripple back. I luckily got saved. Also another incident happened on rollin when I mistakengly betted 90high with 5mbtc base bet instead I was thinking to play it 90 low. Luckily hitted 90+ and got a big payout of 50mbtc.
Bitcoinbee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:57:43 PM

Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.

I still remember that day when i didnt know anything about how to play slot and by mistake i went on betting 0.024btc and luckily i got tripple back. I luckily got saved. Also another incident happened on rollin when I mistakengly betted 90high with 5mbtc base bet instead I was thinking to play it 90 low. Luckily hitted 90+ and got a big payout of 50mbtc.

it is awesome.  Usually luck hits us when we are not expecting it to happen.  That is why we got a very hyper feeling or like ballistic emotions when it happens.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:08:08 PM

luck is a dangerous feeling, i tend to keep my guard stay high when i got lucky, don't let my emotion explode. it sound boring but my mind don't want to let things go wrong.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:06:28 PM

for me luck is just a temporary feeling, whenever i feel this my bets are starting to go high, until in the end of the run my btc are all gone, then the feeling of anger and stress comes, my advice, when you are feeling lucky dont abuse it or else you'll regret it later
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:11:43 PM

It feels and add a big self confidence when your LUCK or LUCKY STRIKES, but this is just also a state of mind that sometimes it is the disadvantage and weakness of us .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:33:03 PM

luck feels good only because it is rare!
as an unlucky person i can tell you that when it happens it is the best feeling because you have been losing all the time before your luck kicks in and you get suddenly happy.

Buying the dip...
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:42:36 PM

If you are lucky you can feel that you are happy or theres a good aura come from your self.. just like me when i was won in 4 digit lottery almost 3 btc something i never expected to it thats why i am happy in that because i will won in that time.,.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:02:07 PM

i usually gamble with 50/50 odds so winning isnt that rare for me. i like to gamble with poker too cuz that depends on the persons skill instead of luck. that actually makes me more happy to win because of skill instead of luck.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:53:53 PM

i usually gamble with 50/50 odds so winning isnt that rare for me. i like to gamble with poker too cuz that depends on the persons skill instead of luck. that actually makes me more happy to win because of skill instead of luck.

Yeah with those odds you get your wins and losses. Key is to make the bets that you win count more, by placing them strategically and with more money in it.
With cards every win is different, because you win the game and way more money is involved (at least the way i play it).

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:03:54 PM

It happens with many. I bet 0.01 on a dice and did not even know how to play it as it was my first time on a gambling website. My bank roll was 0.01 and I bet on the default score of 49% and won twice. I was just lucky that I din't lose it else it would be my first and last bet. I really sometimes don't check the amount I am betting and make these mistakes. It's a big risk.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:24:03 PM

Why do people lose their money?  People lose their money because they believe in luck!  There is no such thing as luck in the real world....there's just chance and probability.  That feeling that one get's when they win: that's the thing that makes them make bad decisions and that's the superstitious element that keeps them playing, even when the odds are against them.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:34:23 PM

Luck...
"success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions."

Thus, the very first time you profit from any scenario that involves gambling means that you were lucky. You won despite the odds, no matter how much they were in or out of your favor.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:46:21 PM

Why do people lose their money?  People lose their money because they believe in luck!  There is no such thing as luck in the real world....there's just chance and probability.  That feeling that one get's when they win: that's the thing that makes them make bad decisions and that's the superstitious element that keeps them playing, even when the odds are against them.

That's correct. There is no way to force luck onto yourself. Now now not ever. Aiming for luck is like waiting to lose your money.
So no, i don't recommend waiting for it> Play the game and get entertained by it. That's all you will get out of it.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:46:38 PM

Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.
Luck...
"success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions."

Thus, the very first time you profit from any scenario that involves gambling means that you were lucky. You won despite the odds, no matter how much they were in or out of your favor.

So, by that reasoning, if I bet that the sun would rise in the morning and won the bet, then I would be considered "lucky?"  Would that also mean that my opponent was "unlucky?"  If there were words that could replace the words "lucky" and "unlucky" in my previous two sentences, what would those words be?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:54:39 PM

Did you ever got lucky in gambling and betting?  In gambling it will be a great memory to be smiling at if you got the lucky jackpot.  In Sports Betting Luck is minimal it is a kind of chance tosser to back your analysis and comparison for a decision. Usually you need luck when its gonna be a tight match it is like a head and tales result.
Luck...

So, by that reasoning, if I bet that the sun would rise in the morning and won the bet, then I would be considered "lucky?"  Would that also mean that my opponent was "unlucky?"  If there were words that could replace the words "lucky" and "unlucky" in my previous two sentences, what would those words be?

Technically, you still would be considered lucky, as you won your bet. The odds would be very, very low, and probably no one would take your bet, but you still won.

There's always a chance that the sun won't rise, and in this case you'd be very unlucky, as the odds are very against the sun not rising.

Because of this, I think that you are considered "lucky".
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:39:04 AM

Yeah with those odds you get your wins and losses. Key is to make the bets that you win count more, by placing them strategically and with more money in it.
With cards every win is different, because you win the game and way more money is involved (at least the way i play it).

Poker and other card games are more better for playing bets especially when you are holding it coz you know if its a winning set or not and you can always control your bets.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:59:56 AM

The difference between luck and chance is that in luck you can bade good luck thus knowing the possibility that it will happen hence in chance you've gotta wait for it if it will happen or not.  Well any way it's just a part of my point of view.  And it looks similar?

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:22:56 AM

LUCK! is what gives you win a lot of money in gambling, without it, its impossible to win as the odds does not favor the gamblers. If only we know when our luck strikes they we should push it really hard until we bag a lot of money in gambling and never return again.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:22:52 AM

It really feels good when you had that lucky time in gambling. But it also has a bad effect on the part of gamblers. It will make them think that they can do it again and they can win continously resulting in being greedy and lossing at the end.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:26:07 AM

Fell like in another paradise ! Especially if I got a row of loss before and finally I can win on last stand.
Surely that undescriable experience but sometimes it will lead you into another problem like greed and I was aware of that since it part of the gamble

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: