Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Colostomy – Prostate operation and Bitcoins what do these things have in common?  (Read 647 times)
bitsource (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 11:43:38 PM

What does Colostomy – Prostate operation and Bitcoins have in common?
It is a good question; and I have my answer here:
Bitcoin wallet id - 18sgjcWzKMaBf89qt7sjJfe3oBYZXZv4qu
I am a retired, on fixed income, and keenly interested in Bitcoins. I have done some small trading in the past few months, which came to a grinding halt about 6 weeks ago when confronted with an emergency operation to address severe intestinal blockage and inflammation.
This resulted in getting to know the Colostomy situation and bags on a rather intimate and looks like permanent basis.
Additionally «i was confronted with the secondary inding that my prostate was rather enlarged – and a subsequent operation to fix that also became my reality.

The Bitcoin connection is two fold; I mentioned that I am an avid Bitcoin follower and that I have augmented my fixed pension income by doing sporadic trading on the various platforms. Modestr trading is the key words here.
With my new reality – two things have happened – 1: I have been unable to do any Bitcoin following from my hospital bedsoide, and 2: I am faced with additional, and quite unwanted, expenses relating to the operations as well as supplies for my Colostomy related life. Neither is cheap or something I can support on my fixed income.
As such – I will reach out to the «bitcoin Community asking for some support to cover past of these expenses. My wallet id is - 18sgjcWzKMaBf89qt7sjJfe3oBYZXZv4qu – any donation is much appreciated. If you are cleaning up your Bitcoin inventory and want to get rid of some of the fractional coins, or anything you are comfortable with – any donation will be put to great use for my medical cost to face this life changing event.

Thank you for your support and I sincerely hope you will avoid going through the same ordeal – it is not a good experience, and is indeed changing your lifestyle.

Please let me know here if you decide to donate to help me out, so I can post a thank you and recognize your assistance.

32DgAoQRMAkqbaYhShLWQnFt4LWJhWe3Ba
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gdsl

Activity: 68

Al Berg

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 11:47:46 PM

I think you will have more luck at http://www.giveforward.com/p/help-with-medical-bills

bitsource (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 12:15:53 PM

I think you will have more luck at http://www.giveforward.com/p/help-with-medical-bills

Thank you for your interest and suggestion, I will certainly look into it. Thanks again.

32DgAoQRMAkqbaYhShLWQnFt4LWJhWe3Ba
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: