Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharefaucet.xyz (SSL) CELEBRATING 3 MONTHS ONLINE!  (Read 5762 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:16:52 PM

Thanks for your report. It was from an advertisement, and was removed.

Thanks, its appreciated that you removed it.

And its gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torbente (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:51:08 AM

Well, after some weeks, i will update our site status:

Growing & paying ALWAYS.

http://sharefaucet.xyz/

Many changes from last time; after our adsense account was banned we had to fought hard to survive but we are still online, with +1000 users daily and paying instantly, without limit (faucetbox), with our exclusive script wich is improved everyday.

- Now we offer our exclusive 1% Confidence Reward: We add the 1% of your balance to your account everyday (up to 1000 satoshis daily/account) And you can withdraw the ammount you want, up to your total balance, AT ANY TIME, no restrictions here.
- 25% referal commisions FOR EVER: We dont plan to low this percentage in the future, as ALL other faucets do.
- We are never out of funds, we never reach safety limits. How we do this? Protecting our honest users from VPN,s. bots, etc
- We are building our recomended faucet list, to allow our users  earn as many as 300K satoshis EVERYDAY! Without tricks!

Dont miss the chance to join th best BTC related site from now.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:05:46 AM

How often can you claim?
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:06:33 AM

How often can you claim?

Every 60 minutes.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:35:59 AM

Cool deal! I'll add ya to my list then, ty!
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:48:31 PM

first time visiting your faucet and got 100 satoshis for my first claim but those amount are pretty low i guess and if still possible could you increase a bit more the rewards
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:19:49 PM

first time visiting your faucet and got 100 satoshis for my first claim but those amount are pretty low i guess and if still possible could you increase a bit more the rewards

The reward is 100 satoshis + 1 share. At the end of the day, every share will have a value, for example, 150 satoshis, so, if you claimed 5 shares today, you will have 500 (instant) +750 (from shares) satoshis in your account when you enter again. Aditionally, we offer a 25% for referrals and the 1% Confidence reward. Could you the next time, please, read the FAQ before post ? The 100 satoshis instant reward is only one part of our site, and it will not increase in the near future becase we do not want our faucet full of bots stealing our (and our users) money.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 07:32:01 PM

Hi. I just visited your site and got this message: Your user is banned, you can not earn shares. Please, contact support for more info.
There was 136 satoshi on my account so I must have used this faucet before, that may be because I remember this faucets fancy colours Smiley
Can you tell why this account of mine was banned? Because of inactivity? Any other reason?   

torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:48:03 PM

Hi. I just visited your site and got this message: Your user is banned, you can not earn shares. Please, contact support for more info.
There was 136 satoshi on my account so I must have used this faucet before, that may be because I remember this faucets fancy colours Smiley
Can you tell why this account of mine was banned? Because of inactivity? Any other reason?   

There are multiple reasons to ban an account (VPN, bot, inactivity) Just let me know your BTC address (last five charachters is enough) and i will check.
Anyway, as the site itself says, "contact support for more info". Just send a ticket to support and you will have an answer ASAP.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:12:49 PM

Let me check if i get this right:
Every hour reward 100 satoshi
Every day you get 1% of your balance
100000 satoshi will be distributed to all active users from that day?
What is average number of users every day?
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:05:04 PM

Most accurate is to know how many shares by average we have everyday: around 600, but this number is increasing slowly, as our site becomes more popular and trustable. You can check the  SPS (satoshis per share) for the last 10 days in our stats page ( http://sharefaucet.xyz/stats.php ) to have a better idea. The pot (100,000) will increase accordingly to keep the SPS attractive enough if necessary. So, every user earns the SPS value as many times as shares he/she have that day.

Thanks
minerbit hill

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

How much is it making per day ?
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:22:21 AM

If you are talking about a single user: out top earner gets +10,000 satoshis every day: 3k from shares, 1k from CR, +6k from referrals.
If you are talking about the faucet itself: it cost us some money, around 50-70K satoshis everyday just in payments, plus hosting, dedicated time, etc. LEts say 0.02 BTC monthly (14$)+ hosting (5$) + SSL (soon, 1$) = 20$ monthly. Why we are happy to spent this money? Because our site is not a short-term website, it will be a BTC all around dedicated website, and 20$ monthly to win popularuty and confidence from users is not only cheap, is almost free.

torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:27:42 AM

2 MONTHS ONLINE!

Next July 26 we will be celebrating 2 months online, and we want celebrate that we are happy with our website, as it growths fast and continuosly. (today was our first day with 1,000 unique visitors!!)

- Starting July 26th, we will increase our shared pool to 150,000 satoshis everyday
- That day, we will start offering the service to buy BTCs via paypal. Yes, you will be able to sell your bitcoins to us (even your faucet balance!) We will start with slow ammounts (500,000 satoshis max) and just one operation at time to create a stable and solid reputation, as well as test how this service is acepted in the comunity. (25$ at paypal are available for this)
- 48 prizes of 1,000 satoshis wil be randomly paid with share claims (2 per hour) on July 26th.
- We will launch our Testimony page: just let your impression of our web and let everyone can read it: nothing to hide, nothing to fear!

If you want support us, share us in facebook!

minerbit hill

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:57:35 AM

If you are talking about a single user: out top earner gets +10,000 satoshis every day: 3k from shares, 1k from CR, +6k from referrals.
If you are talking about the faucet itself: it cost us some money, around 50-70K satoshis everyday just in payments, plus hosting, dedicated time, etc. LEts say 0.02 BTC monthly (14$)+ hosting (5$) + SSL (soon, 1$) = 20$ monthly. Why we are happy to spent this money? Because our site is not a short-term website, it will be a BTC all around dedicated website, and 20$ monthly to win popularuty and confidence from users is not only cheap, is almost free.

By throwing 20 bucks a month are you making any gains is what i wanted to know. Nice plan though.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:34:37 PM

Most accurate is to know how many shares by average we have everyday: around 600, but this number is increasing slowly, as our site becomes more popular and trustable. You can check the  SPS (satoshis per share) for the last 10 days in our stats page ( http://sharefaucet.xyz/stats.php ) to have a better idea. The pot (100,000) will increase accordingly to keep the SPS attractive enough if necessary. So, every user earns the SPS value as many times as shares he/she have that day.

Thanks

Ok and what about this:
 - 1% Confidence reward. Every day, you will be credited with the 1% of your balance as a reward for your confidence in our project. (You need to login at least once to earn it)

Can you add password to your site, you have 1% bonus to balance, and you can login with other users address and make withdrawal

You are right, actually anyone can log into your account and make a withdraw... to your faucetbox account. The user will loss his 1% CR (not a single satoshi from balance) but what will win the "hacker" in this case? Nothing. If the hacker dont have profit, why take the time to do it?

Anyway, the "Add email" option will be implemented in few days (maybe hours); You can link your account with your email and then request the option to autorize all operations via email. Why in this way? Because by this way we dont have to worry about "passwords database steals". You manage your account from your email: it is the safest way.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:05:39 AM

We want present an apologize if the current captcha system becomes too difficult. We are just doing some bot-detection tests. It will be removed in 1-2 days.

Now, some thoughts...

Adsense banned our account just 4-5 days after we launched this site. (of course, we missed all balance there)
Adhitz banned our site for their ads 15 days later.
Adalso looks like it became scam, and we did not received a single satoshi from them (yet, maybe never). We have 624,000 Satoshis there.
U-ads have our account "pending" more than 1 month ago, and our first withdraw is pending since 2016-07-16 17:18:04. (only 134.000 satoshis, nothing important after all).
We started with Mellow 6 days ago. In those days, we earned 160,000 satoshis with them, but since they have a high fee to withdraw, we still do not received a single satoshi.
A-ads payd always until now: we earned 175.000 satoshis from them since site launch.

As you can check ( http://sharefaucet.xyz/stats.php ) the site shared more than 7,000,000 satoshis from its launch, so our cash balance is -6,800,000 satoshis (-45$ at current price), plus domain, hosting, external services, and specially, countless time to develop a site from scratch, to make it as secure and usefull as possible. And we are going to invest more, raising the daily shared pot, installing an SSL certificate, and continue PAYING INSTANTLY, WITHOUT MINIMUM, to ALL OUR USERS.

We are not making money and we always paid. We do this as a hobby, as a lesson, as a practice to learn a lot about web design and enter into the bitcoin comunity.

So...

If the external service we use to detect if you are using a proxy says that you are using one, IT IS NOT US. If you had 1,000 satoshis in your account and you forgot to switch off the VPN, it is your fail, NOT US. If the external service is wrong and you are not using a proxy, its their fault, NOT US. So, do not blame that we are "stealing" your money or your time.

If you consider our faucet  payments are too low, then do not use it. We plan to include many more contents and services in the future; starting with a faucet is just a good (and cheap) way to enter into the BTC worldwide comunity with a good reputation.

Thanks to you all
Camba

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:27:04 AM

13746 satoshis to my faucetbox, thank's Sharefaucet Admin.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:47:10 AM

13746 satoshis to my faucetbox, thank's Sharefaucet Admin.

Its very good isn't it one of the best websites that I have ever visited, Sometimes I cannot believe how much this website has paid out, but wow I have had a lot of satoshi from here, all thanks to the owner.

And for changing the captcha back to normal again, thank you.

And its gone.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:04:59 AM

We added a new functionality:

http://sharefaucet.xyz/feedback.php

Have you seen this before in a faucet? Every one can let his feedback about our site, uncensored.
We set a minimun of 20 shares to avoid trash talkers to just blame when they can not claim from their proxy.

And tomorrow... July 26th (2 months online!

150 satoshis INSTANT with every share! (tomorrow promotion)
200,000 satoshis to share! (from july 27th, it will be set to 150,000 everyday)
48 prizes of 1,000 satoshis wil be randomly paid with shares (2 per hour)

Come and join...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: